Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - It's amazeing what you find face to face

James has always been different from evryone else but when Melexa the vampire tells him why his life takes an entirely new dirrection. Enimies will be made and eventually James will be forced to make a decision.Can he make the right choice.

Chapter 15 - It's amazeing what you find face to face

Chapter 15 - It's amazeing what you find face to face
That night James couldn’t sleep at all. He was tired, but tired with worry. How were they supposed to explain everything? It was only a matter of time before Moon shadow or Navy found out and Melexa was bound to notice something different. Not to mention James wasn’t entirely sure if they were friend or more.
So after about an hour of listening to Keith snore James got up and left. He simply wanted to hide. James headed to the woods to think, as he didn’t want to get caught. Nor to talk to anyone. But despite the worry he felt really happy.
Like he had just begun to find something he thought was lost. Something important. Something he needed. James kept walking. It was as if he was on autopilot, lost in his own confusion.
He was trying to figure it out but his mind kept going in circles. A twig snapped. James stopped moving. Something big was in front of him. But he couldn’t quit see it.
The thing stepped back. Then it turned and ran. James followed. Then stopped after a minute. What he saw surprised him.
In the moonlight was an oversized, big, brown, wolf. The creature had striking yellow eyes but what surprised James the most was the familiar presence in those eyes, the color of the fur, and the green and orange bracelet on it’s hind leg. “ … S-Steve?” The wolves’ eyes were wide. He slowly walked over to James with questioning and nervous eyes.
“ I-I suspected but...I was never sure.” Steven was terrified. James could see it. Terrified of rejection. James knew that look all to well.
Before Steven could react he was being hugged. “ This explains so much.” James whispered. “ You couldn’t tell me could you?” He wanted to cry. Steven had known but had kept it a secret from James.
Not because he didn’t trust James but because he wasn’t aloud. He had to protect the others. “ You weren’t even aloud to be close to me.” Steven reverted back to his human form and kissed him. When they pulled apart he and James were face to face.
“ But what about now?” he asked, dazed. “ I’m old enough to decide for myself. We both are. And I know the dangers involved. Screw the rules. I want my friend back.” Steven said pulling him into a tight embrace. But after a few second both remembered that Steven wasn’t wearing anything. And James’s “brain” had decided to react. “ U-um.” He stuttered.
Both of their faces were crimson. Before James realized it Steven had sprinted in the other direction. He ran so fast that Jane couldn’t tell if he had transformed or not. After about ten minutes Steven returned fully dress but just as before his ponytail was missing. James however was literally thanking got that his “ Brain” Had calmed down by then.
“S-sorry about”- “ don’t worry about it. And didn’t I tell you to stop apologizing.” Steven said taking his hand. He stared when he saw the bracelet. He had nearly forgotten. “ I-I never took it off. Not once. Only to”- James was kissed again and he melted into it.
After a minute they pulled apart. “ I need to learn to hold off on that.” Steven said. James almost laughed, catching the meaning. The two left the woods hand in hand. They were both happy to be close again and for the first time in his life; James didn’t want to go home.
Neither did Steven.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment