Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the two sides of sailor earth

This is just an explination and a profile on my sailor moon fan characters.

Chapter 1 - the two sides of sailor earth

Chapter 1 - the two sides of sailor earth
Sailor moon:
Name: Athena.
Age: 14
Scout Name: Sailor nature

Athena is a free spirit who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty and can often be hyper and childish. She’s responsible and often likes it loud. She draws or sketches in her free time and gets into fights with her older sister a lot. Despite her dislike of her though they still work well together as a team and she’s always there for Azreal and she isn’t afraid to whip her into shape or to tell her to cut the attitude when she takes things to far. Athena also gets along very well with the other scouts and is a team player.

Name: Azreal
Age: 17
Scout name: Sailor death

Azreal is a very feminine person and has a devious side that she’s not afraid to show. She’d rather be out with a guy or working on her dance moves then hanging in large groups. When Azreal wants something she gets it and she isn’t afraid to work for it including the use of blackmail. She’s ruthless and gets the job done weather she wants to or not. She finds her younger sister annoying and often has a hard time trying not to be jealous of her. But she’s always there for her and has learned to look on the bright side of things. She doesn’t get along to well with the other scouts typically Serena Usagi but she’s learned to tolerate the annoyance in favor of working as a team when need be. She often likes to fight on her own but she always comes to her sisters’ aid as well as the others.

Sailor earth:

Both sailor scouts are two half’s of one person. Sailor earth. They can easily fight separately but when the time comes they can fuse together to combine their powers and knowledge to take on the persona of Sailor earth. Sailor earth was an adult scout whose personality evolved and split causing her to be reborn as two separate infants, sailor nature and sailor death. Sailor earth is a logical thinker and isn’t afraid to get angry. She’s an independent woman who isn’t afraid to give it everything she has. Her attacks are very powerful and she often shows flickers of Athena and Azreals personalities. The two often save fusing into sailor earth for emergencies as it is difficult to return to their original forms and the longer they stay fused the more difficult it becomes.

The sisters
The two sisters have an interesting relationship as both of them have different fathers, which is the cause of Azreals jealousy. Her parents suffered a nasty divorce and she only gets to see her father when she travels over seas. He is often busy and ignores her as a result. Her father is still in love with her mother but he had to let her go when she got married to Athena’s father and they conceived her. Azreal could tolerate his annoyance and could even respect him as her stepfather as he always treated her as one of his own children but she still nurses a sore spot for her real fathers absence. As a result she often doesn’t listen to him and only calls him by first name. Despite this though her jealousy has actually brought her closer to her stepfather and his daughter. She and her sister though have always shared a sibling rivalry, which often turns things upside down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment