Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

A large gang of friends are at Valence's house, but a casual sleepover turns out bad.

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining
The setting of the begining of this story is in Valence's family room, down stairs. It was the middle of the night and the teenagers were all alone. Reo, Valence, Hiei, Jin, Alyeska, and Heoku tried to scare each other. Jin, eventually, had to use the restroom so Valence, Hiei, and Reo went to get snacks from the kitchen. Heoku heard something outside and went to see what it was. Alyeska stayed on the couch and stared at the TV. She didn't even hear someone creep through the open window. Aly screamed as the killer sliced down her body. Aly's friends heard her scream and ran into the room. They saw Alyeska on the couch. Jin, shocked, inspected the dead corpse of their friend while Reo cried. Hiei and Valence tryed to comfort her. Heoku chased the killer, trying to capture him.

No Where To Hide
        "No!" Reo screamed when she saw Alyeska on the couch, dead. She dropped the bowl of chips on the floor and began to run in the direction of the door. Valence grabbed on to her shoulder, preventing her from chasing the muderer. Hiei growled at the sight of their friend.
        "There's no use wanting her back, Reo," Valence murmured, shoving his glasses up, "She's already dead." Hiei jumped into a fighting stance when there was a rattle at the door. Heoku walked in. Hiei growled, but relaxed anyways.
        "He got away," he mumbled, throwing himself into the nearest chair. Heoku hit himself in the head. "I shouldn't have left. It's all my fault!" He started crying. Jin walked over to comfort his friend. Hiei followed, wrapping his arms, caringly around his hysterical friend.
        "We're all to blame," Jin said in his heavy Irish accent. "She shouldn't have been left alone. This neibourhood is horrid here."
        "Useless," Hiei mumbled, removing his arms from his frined. He walked towards Aly's cold body. He wrapped her in the blanket she was on and lifted her up and walked to the door.
        "Where are you going?" Valence asked, looking at Hiei as he opened the sliding door.
        "Someone has to clean up this mess." He closed the door behind him. Every one else followed, not wanting him to be alone in the middle of the night.
        "What are you gonna do with her?" Reo cried. Hiei dropped her in the firepit. A thud was heard as her head came in contact with the metal surounding.
        "I'm gonna burn her," Hiei mumbled as he piled wood on her. He grabbed a gasoline tank and dumped it in the pit. "No one else needs to know about this, right?" He turned to the rest of the group with a serious glare.
        They all agreed that they wouldn't talk about it ever again. Hiei pulled out a match and walked back ten feet. Once he lit the fire they sat and prayed for her. Reo cried again, but Valence, Heoku, and Jin were crying too. They cuddled together for warmth and comfort. Hiei just sat solo in the cold.
        "You're heartless, Hiei," Reo cried, looking at her friend. Hiei looked away. "You never show your feelings, even when you loose a friend."
        Valence shushed Reo and in her ear he whispered, "He is crying. Look closely." She looked. Reo could see his tears forming into a swirl of white and black pearls.
        "Are you okay, Hiei?" Heoku asked, looking at the demon.
        "Just fine." Hiei stood up and walked to the house. Everyone else followed.
        "What are we gonna do Valence?" Jin asked when they got into his room.
        "I guess we should stay here," he answered, looking about the lodging, "It's the only elbow-room in the house made of solid concrete with no windows." Valence's chamber was once used for safety during tornadoes. "The door even locks."
        They handed out the extra keys and grouped in pairs so they wouldn't be alone. "Now," Valence warned, "Do not, under any curcumstances, leave this room without another person or I personally will kill you."
        A sudden rattle was heard from upstairs upstairs. The friends raced up the steps together, some holding hands. They reached to corner of the hall off the stairs and peered around the nook. Zues, Valence's younger brother, stood there as he glanced around for his kinsman.
        "You're such a brat," Valence exclaimed, leaping out, tackling his sibling to the ground. He grabbed Zues and gave him a noogie ,"I so happy you're not some phsyco killer from Hades."
        "Uh," Zues mumbled, prying his brother off of him, "Thanks I guess." There was another crash outside. They ran to Valence's room and locked the door. There was the patter of footsteps for some time outside the solid metal barrier, but soon they left.
        "That was close," Heoku said, panting.
        "What was that, Valence?" Zues exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.
        "We really don't know," he replied, "But stay here. It's not safe anywhere else." They looked around causiously like they were expecting something.
        "We should sleep," Hiei stated blankly. They all nodded and cuddled near each other, not wanting to be killed in their sleep.
        

        Halfway though the night, Jin had to use the restroom, again. "Wake up Valence," Jin whispered as he violenty shook his sleeping friend, "I gotta use the bathroom!" Valence glared at the demon as he put his glasses on.
        "Man, Jin," Valence murmured groggily, "You got a bladder the size of a pea." He sat up and let his eyes ajust to the dark.
        "Please," Jin whined, "Don't say that word." They left the room and walked down the hall to the bathroom.
        "I really shouldn't stay out here alone," Valence said, looking over his shoulder, "I mean, it's just not worth risking it." Jin raised an acussing eyebrow at the milky white-haired boy.
        "Are you trying to convince me to let you in here while I take a wiz?" Jin questioned. Valence slowly nodded, guiltily. "As if." Jin closed the door and started humming the tune 'Every Heart'.
        "Thanks friend." Valence leaned against the door and closed his eyes, thinking of when he'll be strong enough to kill his father. He was so wrapped in his own little world, he didn't hear the murderer until it was to late. A sword was already plunded deep into Valence's breastbone. Valence grabbed one of his own swords from behind his back and stabbed at the person through the cheset. Jin, who was done in the rest room, heard the ruckus outside the door. Jin quickly opened it, and out of reflex, punched the killer.
        Every one else came running other than Zues, who was still sleeping. They found Valence in Jin's arms, unconscious and bleeding.
        "Is he okay?" Hiei asked with alarm on his face. He botled over to Jin's side. Valence fluttered his eyes open slightly when Hiei gently touched his face. The solid white orbs closed again, tightly in agony.
        "This could be a fatal wound," Hiei breathed. He took the boy in his arms gently, trying not to arouse the wound.
        "Is he going to die?" Reo pleaded. Upon entering, the saw Zues in hand-to-hand combat with the assassin. They all stood near the door, astounded at what they saw.
        "Help!" Zues shrieked, blocking a punch. Jin started up a whirlwind and knocked the figure roughly against the hard wall. The person was out like a light.
        Reo fled towards the stairs and tore up them. The rest followed, helping Hiei drag the body of Valence with them.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on December 23, 2005, 11:41:07 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outThank you. Itleast some peoples like my writing abilities.

Barney--TheAnti-Christ on December 23, 2005, 11:02:30 PM

Barney--TheAnti-Christ on
Barney--TheAnti-Christpoor Hiei! He need not cry. *sniffle* very good though! I like lotsies. ^^

mikita_inugirl on December 23, 2005, 11:02:55 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlOoh, I can't stand my father either. (I was gonna say much worse than this about him, but I don't know if it's what I really feel.)

mikita_inugirl on December 23, 2005, 11:00:20 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThis is a good story by the way! I liked it. ^_^ The part where Hiei cried sounded so cute.