Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Alone

Hiei and his wife are wandering about and they some across a war. Ruby gets hurt and they stay at some one's house for her to get better, but while they're there Ruby lets a few more demons into the world

Chapter 1 - Alone

Chapter 1 - Alone
"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!" Hiei sneezed patheticly. Hiei is a fire demon. He has black, white, and blue, spiky hair. He wears a black robe, pants and shirt. Hiei also carries a sword. Wrapped around his right arm is a black dragon tattoo called Black Dragon Wave.
"Don't die now," giggled Ruby, Hiei's new wife. Ruby has long, straight, purple hair and big, red eyes. She has black and purple bat-like wings and a long, thin tail with an arrow at the end. Ruby usually wears a tight, bathingsuit-like top that flows into a long dress, covering the back of her legs, but she was just wearing a pair of Hiei pants and one of his shirts too.
"If you do the baby won't have a father, " Hiei just grinned and looked at her overgrown belly, "It's kicking."
"Achoo!" Ruby playfully hit Hiei on the head, "If I don't get rid of the flu soon, I will die."
"Oh, that a bunch of hallabaloo," Ruby said leaning against her husband's shoulder, "Your so stupid."
"And your weird," Hiei grinned touching Ruby's stomach, "That's why I married you!"
"No, you married me because of my good looks," Ruby murmured then kissed Hiei on the cheek. She ran ahead teasing Hiei.
"Get back here you brat!" Hiei sceamed chasing his lover. She turned around and stuck her tougue out and continued running into a small village. "Where's all the people, Ruby," Hiei asked as aproached the abandoned village.
"Hello!" Ruby called franticly, "Is any one here?!" A woman's head peaked around a corner from inside a hut.
"Come in side!" the woman yelled, "Quickly!" The couple ran inside the warm home. "I am Lai. This is my home and family," she said pointing out two little girls about ten and three.
"Why are the roads so bare? "Ruby asked worriedly.
"There's a war going on between my village and the demons that live in the forest. They usually leave us alone and eat small forest animals but now they're taking our children!"
"Like Makuri! All demons a horrible!" the littler girl said crying on the older girl's arm, "They should all be destroyed!"
"That's not true!" Ruby growled, glaring at the kids, "There is nice demons everywhere."
"Liar!" Lai yelled, "Get out of my house you evil demon!" She just noticed Ruby's wings. The crazy lady grabbed a broom and hit them until they left.
"That went well," Hiei mumbled laying in the road, "Not all demons are bad ... we now that, but they're just idiots."
Then the couple heard some one scream, "No! Don't take my husband to war! We're gonna have a baby soon!" They saw two guards pulling a black haired man away from a woman.
"Mommy?" a little girl asked the crying woman, "Where is Daddy going?"
"The same place Uncle Kohaku went stupid," an older girl said then looked in the direction of Hiei and Ruby, "Demons! Get them Mom!"
"Kirara!" the brown haired woman yelled into the hut. Out came a giant cat with two tails. "Get the demons!" The cat bounded in their direction. "Kagome There's some evil demons here!" the woman yelled again. Another woman apeared but she had black hair. The new person started shooting at the couple. Ruby started flipping around the road as Hiei blocked the arrows with his sword. Then the woman shot Ruby in the stomach.
"No!" Hiei yelled leaping to her side. He brushed the hair out of her face as he got hit by an arrow himself. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Hiei grabbed Ruby, craddling her like a baby, and ran to the girls. "You idiot!" Hiei screamed in the black haired girl's face, "She's pregnant! You'll kill the baby!"
"Attack them Kagome," the older girl said grabbing a small staff, "They're evil demons!"
"But she's pregnant!" the black haired woman, Kagome yelled. "Is she okay?"
"I think your arrow hit the baby," Hiei growled angrily.
"Bring her in," the other woman said.
"But Mom-" the older girl whined.
"Quiet Keia," the woman growled she's hurt and pregnant.
"I need your help, Sango!" Kagome called, "I think the arrow hit the baby!" Sango came quickly to where Ruby was on the floor. Hiei stood next to Ruby, helplessly. He wanted to help, but didn't know how, even though he did help Saelly have her twins, but all he did was hold a towel. Then Hiei rememered Yusuke's job- to hold Saelly's hand to comfort her. He grabbed ahold of her hand as she screamed in pain.
"We have to get her pants off," Sango said, "Uh how do you take these belts off?" She looked at Hiei helplessly.
Let me," Hiei said undoing the five belts leaning over her. "Ruby," Hiei murmured as Kagome brought a few blankets. She layed one over Ruby. Hiei sat down cross-legged, letting Ruby rest her head in his lap. Ruby grabbed onto both of his hands as she screamed again.
"It's okay," Hiei whispered in her ear, "It's almost over.


"Ah!" Ruby screamed. She was having a baby. She screamed again, cutting the curculation off Hiei's fingers.
"I'll get the Urameshi's," Sango said running out of the hut, "Keia, Tari. Get Kagome a bowl of warm water for the baby!"
Ruby screamed again as the baby took it's first breath. The girls arrived with the bowl of warm water. Kagome wash the crying baby and gave it to Hiei. "Welcome to the world," Hiei said looking at the infant, "Hey, Ruby, it's a girl. What do you want her name to be?"
"How 'bout Leon," Ruby groggily sugested.
"Leon it is." Hiei smiled looking into the red eyes of Leon as she stretched her wings out. Ruby screamed again grabbing onto Hiei's legs.
"Another one's coming!" Ruby screamed in agony. She screamed again as this baby cried for the first time.
"It's a boy," Kagome said as Sango, Kirara, and the Urameshi's entered the hut.
"Name it Doofy," Yusuke Urameshi, a black haired man sugested.
"Shut up, Yusuke, you jerk, "Saelly growled, hitting Yusuke, "What about Valmont? Do you like that name?"
"We love it," Ruby mumbled looking at her first two children, "They're beautiful, Hiei." Then Ruby screamed again. "There's still more!"
"Oh, no!" Saelly yelled, jumping next to Kagome, "Yusuke, I think we need more blankets!"
Ruby screamed again and grabbed Hiei's hair pulling him down. "Make ... the ... pain ... stop!" she screamed in Hiei's face. Ruby screamed again as the next baby was born.
"It's a he-she," Yusuke laughed as Kirara came up behind him, still gigantic. She pounced on him and growled.
"It's another boy," Hiei said proudly, "Why don't we name him ... Haku."
"I love it." Ruby close her eyes and cuddled into Hiei's lap. He kissed her forehead as she fell asleep. They got her a pillow so Hiei could move. They all went to a table. Hiei held Leon, Saelly held Haku, and Sango held Valmont.
"Keia," Sango said, "Cook enough supper for all our guests. I think they will be staying for quite some time."
"Whatever," Keia mumbled heading outside, "I shall be your slave for the evening."
"So Hiei," Kagome said, "What's it like being a parent? A never had the experience yet." She smiled, looking at him.
Hiei looked at his children in his new friends' arms. "Hn ... Achoo!" Hiei replied, "No big deal." They all just stared at him, trying to make him admit he was proud.
"I'll just check on Ruby," Hiei remarked standing up. He headed in her direction, still with Leon in his arms. Ruby was half awake looking at her husband.
"Hiei," she mumbled barely vague, "Can I hold her?" Hiei smiled, handing Leon off to her mother. "Hey Leon. My name's Mommy, and this is Daddy." She propped herself against Hiei's chest for support. "You'll love Earth."
"Hiei!" Keia called, "Supper's ready!" He could smell the diferent varities of food that she cooked.
"Let's go," Ruby murmures trying to stand.
"No you stay here," Hiei said, "I'll be back." He headed towards the table spying the food. "Hey." They look at him. "Do you guys want to eat by Ruby?"
"But Mommy says-" Tari but got interupted by Sango.
"Sure," Sango smiled, "Grab you food guys." Saelly and Sango each had a baby and a plate while the rest of them got the other food.
"Room service," Hiei smiled as he entered the room holding her plate, "Hungry?"
"Famished," she grumbled through bites of potatoes. Hiei just watched in amazement as she finished her food off so quickly. "More please," Ruby smiled holding out her plate.
After finishing all the food the group started to talk, but there was a knock at the door. Sango and Kogome jumped up and got it.
"Exuse me ladies." It was two guards at their door. "Is their any men over the age of five in this house?'
"No, sir," Sango lied. She closed the door more so the guards couldn't sneak a look.
"This is the woman who lied about that other man," the second guard stated, "Let's search her house."
"But that's extremely rude," the first guard said.
"We have the right to do that." The second guard bursted through the door, with the other one at his heels.
"Run Hiei! Run Yusuke!" Kagome yelled as she skidded into the room, "Hide!" The both bolted into the next room as the guards entered.
"As you see there's no guys here," Kagome mumbled quickly trying to shoo them out. "Take care now. Bye bye then."
"Wait," the guard stopped, "We haven't checked that room."
"No!" they all yelled in unision. The guards walked into the room. There was some fighting, and even some swords clanking, but the fights didn't last long. The two guards came out each carrying one of the two men.
"No!" Ruby screamed, "don't take my Hiei away!" Saelly jumped up and attacked the guard holding Yusuke, but he just threw her against the wall.
Hiei bit the guard's hand and screamed, "I'll see you soon Ruby! I love you!
Ruby whispered, "I love you too."


"Leon," Ruby mumbled, "Leave Haku alone." Ruby and the gang was sitting in the living room drinking tea. "Leon!" It was two years after the war started, and Hiei made frequent visits, but then he stopped coming. "Leon! What did I say?!" Ruby grabbed onto the collar of Leon's kimono. "Leon!"
"I know, I know-" the two year old grumbled, "No running in Kagome's house, and no picking on the boys even though they are younger than me..."
"Leon! Behave yourself!" Ruby shook her oldest daughter, gently. The little girl took off after her two brothers.
"They never listen," mumbled Ruby, taking a sip of her tea.
"We haven't seen Hiei, Yusuke, or Miroku for awhile," Kagome smiled, "What happened to them,"
Sango just shook her head and replied, "The war is getting nasty, and they aren't letting people out because they're running away."
"Oh." Kagome sipped her tea. There was screaming from the back room. "Leon! Leave Valmont alone!" The girl just giggled.
"They never learn," Kagome said. She leaned against Sango sleepily.
"Learn what," InuYasha, the half dog demon, asked as he entered from another back room. Kagome giggled as the other women followed her with snickers and giggles.
"Yashie," Kagome giggled, "I ha ... have to tell you something."
"What?" InuYasha looked confusedly at Kagome, "Does it have to do with Naraku? I'll destroy him if he's back ..."
"No, he's dead," Kagome breathed, "I'm ... I'm ... your a ..."
"Just say it already!"
"I'm pregnant!"
"What?!" InuYasha took a step back as the girls laughed hysterically, "Why?!"
"That's what happens when you-"
"Quiet Sango," Ruby whispered leave them alone. The two walked outside amist InuYasha's screaming.
"If only Hiei was here-"Ruby sniffled.
"I know what it's like missing a loved one." Sango looked off in the direction of the war.
"Huh?"
"My brother, husband, and my two sons are in that war.."
I didn't know ... I'm sorry, Sango," Ruby apologized.
"It's okay." Sango smiled at Ruby. "I'm over it. You wanna go for a walk and see what the war looks like."
"Why not?" They headed towards they boundry fence of the village. "Wow. I've never seen the roads this crowded." Sango nodded her head in agreement. The roads were full of women and children. They reached the fence and looked out onto the bloody, battlefield.
"It's so depressing out there..."
"I know," Sango agreed as they hopped the fence, "Hey, do you see anyone familiar."
"Not that I see," Ruby answered shielding her eyes from the sun with her wings, "Let's search more." The two girls wandered about until they found some one alive. He had short, white hair, gold eyes, glasses, a black shirt, pants, and boots. He also had four swords on his back; two on either side of his head.
"Women?!" the man said shockedly, "Why are you two here?!"
"We're looking for some people," Ruby piped up, "One dude has short, black hair, another dude has spiky, black hair, the last dude also has short black hair, one boy has short brown hair, another boy has long black hair, and the last boy has really short brown hair. They all have brown eye other than the man with short black hair, who has purple-blue eyes and the spiky haired man who has red eyes."
"They sound familiar," the man said slicing an arrow to pieces, "They're over thet way some where." He pointed to the right. "They were just talking about two gorgeous ladies like you."
"Thanks Mr. Dude!" Ruby called walking away.
"Let me come with!" The guy yelled, "And by the way, my name's Valence." He trotted after them like a loyal little puppy. A demon aproached them and growled.
"Duck!" a new voice yelled as a blue hair guy with a mohawk did a flying sidekick in the demon's face, "Hi!" He looked at the girls then looked towards Valence and whispered, "Why are there women on the battlefield?"
"I have no clue Isas. Your guess is as good as mine."


"And this dude is-" Ruby questioned once they found shelter. The battle was getting rather violent.
"Oh, this dude," Valence said as he grabbed at the blue hair, "He's Isas. Right punk?" Isas attacked at him.
"Save that for the war, you twits," Sango giggled. She looked to Ruby and said, "Make you think of three familiar little monsters?"
"Only a little," she answered, "but we need to find the boys." Right when she said that a large demon bolted into the cave, rather frightened. A black-haired boy attacked the demon with a scythe attached to a chain.
"Mea!" Sango screamed as the demon fell to the ground. She ran over a hugged the boy like it was the last feeling of affection she will ever feel. Sango pushed away his waist long hair to the side of his face and asked, "Mea, where's your brother?" When she said that, Miroku and two other boys entered the cave.
"Karrio! Miroku! Kokaku!" she screamed again as she ran and hugged all three men, "I've missed you all so much!" Ruby looked around for Hiei and Yusuke.
Not either of them showed up.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on December 30, 2005, 11:45:00 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outHe just wuve Ruby, and I blame the fact he's sick! ^_^

mikita_inugirl on December 30, 2005, 11:38:17 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlWow! The drama and suspense kills me! This is pretty good, although Hiei's attitude is a bit altered. He really does care that much on the inside though. ^_^ It's an awesome story.