Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting New People

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 1 - Meeting New People

Chapter 1 - Meeting New People
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" the alarm clock chirped annoyingly.
"You can beep all you want. i'm not going to that darn school," Yusuke grumbled, sleepily turning the alarm clock to snooze.
Just as the black-haired boy was dosing back to sleep, there was a loud knock at the door.
"Go away" Yusuke groaned, throwing a pillow at the noice. "I'm staying home."
"Fine, but Keiko's here," replied his mother's, Atsuko, voice. He got dressed and greeted Keiko, his 'girlfriend'.
"Hold on one sec. Let me get something to eat," Yusuke said.
"But I have to tell you something very..." She was cut off by the door being in her face.
In a few minutes, Yusuke was back. While taking a bite of his apple, he asked, "What were you about to say?"
"I was about to say..." Keiko started, but Kuwabara came running up.
"Hey, Urameshi!" he called. "I saw a new girl. She just moved in. Botan already met her. She doesn't seem the like her very much. i don't know why. Botan said she was talking mumbo jumbo about her dream guy. This girl is purdy. She has long pink hair. Kinda like Kurama's, but her hair is purdier."
"Shaddup Kuwabara," Yusuke interupted. "She must have said something really bad if Botan, of all people, doesn't like her."
"Hey! Is that her?" Keiko asked, pointing to the girl in a leather jacket, boots, spiked collar, and a white tank top. She was just standing on the curb, looking rather confused and lost. The girl looked at the small group and the offensive pointer finger, and ran over for help.
"Yup," Kuwabara answered with a strange pride.
"No wonder Botan Doesn't like her," Yusuke mumbled to himself, but loud enough for every one around to hear. "She's goth."
"Do you know where the school is?" the stranger directed to Keiko. Towards Yusuke she screamed, "And I'm not goth! Just ecentric."
Kuwabara stared at her like he was in a 'love at first sight' situation, again. "Yeah! You can walk with us if you want," Kuwabara replied with a bizzare lust in his tone.
"First of all, what is your name?" Keiko butted in, politely.
"Yomi. And you are?" Yomi crossed her arms, impatiently.
"I'm Kuwabara," the lovestruck readhead anounced, pushing Keiko to the side. "And this is Keiko and Urameshi." He said each name with pride as he gestured in their direction as he said their names.
"Enough, Kuwabara. We still need to get the princess," Yusuke interupted.
"Princess?" Yomi questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side like a little dog.
"Kurama," Keiko corrected, hitting Yusuke lightly in the head.
"Kurama," Yomi wondered out loud. "Who's Kurama? She sounds nice."
A small snicker came from Yusuke's direction and Keiko rolled her eyes, but nothing else was said on the way to the fox's house other than the repeated question of 'who's Kurama?'.
"Okay, here we are," Yomi turned to look at black-haired boy once the reached their destination point. "Now who in the country of Japan is this Kurama?!"
"You can see Kurama in a minute," Yusuke growled, knocking roughly on the oak door. He stepped back and before long, the beautiful teenager was standing in the doorway with a smile to melt any girl's heart.
"Hello guys," Kurama greeted, warmly. "Who's your friend?"
"Wait a minute," Yomi stated. "You're Kurama?" The fox nodded, confusedly.
Yomi pointed insanely, screaming, "Your not a girl!'
"Yeah," Yusuke added. "No one ever said he was a girl. Even though he does look like one." Yusuke giggled at his own joke even though no on else found it amusing other than Yomi.
"Oh!" Keiko said, happy to stop the dark silence. "This is Yomi."
"Ain't she purdy?" Kuwabara said from directly behind the girl. She jumped slightly and moved to the right.
"Hi, Yomi," the tall, red-haired bishonen greeted, kindly. Turning to Yusuke and the others he said, "I'll be back in a minute. I have to wake Hiei. In the meantime, make yourself at home." With that, he was heading towards his own room.
"Who's Hiei?' Yomi asked.
"You will see Sleeping Beauty in a couple of minutes," replied Kuwabara.
"Now, Hiei must be a boy, right?"
About twenty minutes later, Kurama came back down the desending staircase with his arm wrapped around the shoulders of the semi-sleeping Hiei, guiding him in the right direction.
"Sorry I look so long. Hiei wouldn't wake up so I had to..."
Yomi wasn't listening to Kurama. She was quickly falling in love with the fire demon, Hiei.
"Hn! Who's your new girlfriend, Yusuke?" Hiei mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of his crimson eyes.
"Her name's Yomi," Yusuke answered, then on reaction, added, "And she's not my girlfriend!"
"Quiet," Kurama said. "We'll all be late for school if we don't hurry." Finally, they all stopped the talking and started out the door.

"Bye Kurama," Keiko said when they reached the bishie's school.
"Buh-bye," Yomi said, snapping out of her dream land.
"Bye!" Yusuke and Kuwabara both rang in unison.
"Hn!" Hiei growled, turning away from the group.
"Bye guys." Kurama waved and headed towards the two-story school.
They headed down the road again, listening to the chiming bell of Kurama's school. Yomi looked over to the 4'10 demon and asked, "What school do you go to Hiei?" He looked down and snorted.
"He doesn't go to school, but he does sit with us at lunch. And besides, if he did go to school, they send him to the first grade," Kuwabara replied for him. Hiei twitched slightly, but his eyes stayed on the 'peice of dust' on his left shoe.
"Well, if we dawdle any longer we'll be late for school," Keiko anounced, runnig ahead of the group a ways.
Once at the school, they each went their seperate ways. Yomi had the same class as Keiko.
"Hey, Keiko," Yomi whispered, across to Keiko's desk. "Is Hiei single? DO you have his phone number? I think he's kinda cute. Don't you?'
"Yes, no, no."
Oh. Okay, I got one more question; how do you spell Hiei?"
"H-I-E-I," Keiko answered, looking up to teh front of the classroom.
"H-I-E-I," repeated Yomi. She opened a fuzzy pink notebook and wrote...

(I met the cutest guy in the world. His name is Hiei. He has the strangest hair. Liek he stuck a fork in the toster. And he has some beautiful eyes. Ruby red. It must be contacts or something. The only people with that as a natural eye color are albinos. He also has a white thingy wrapped around his forehead. How weird.Oh-oh. The teach is comin' around. That's all for now.)

She closed her journal and watched the teacher pass her desk. Keiko glared over and Yomi set to doing her work; doodling on her notebook.
The lunch bell rang and the two girls headed out the door to their meeting point at school. Once outside and at the picnic table with their lunches, Yomi realised there was a strange girl at the table.
"Who's that," Yomi asked, nodding her head towards the girl.
"Oh, that's Yukina," Keiko smiled, putting down her lunch. "Yukina, meet Yomi."
"Hi Yomi," Yukina greeted with a loving smile and a small wave. The rest of the herd came out and sat at the table.
"I see you met Yukina?' Kuwabara asked, leaning forwards on the table, succeeding in falling on his face and in his food.
"Yeah," Yomi answered, trying to hold back laughter. "Where's Hiei?"
"There he is," Yukina said, pointing at the demon, jumping out of a nearby oak.
"Oh Hiei," Yomi thought when her crush sat down next to her, across from Kuwabara. "If only you knew... how I feel towards you."
"How pathetic," Hiei thought,' She obviously doesn't know. They didn't tell her... that I read minds."
"Hi guys!" a cheery voice broke into the minds of Hiei and Yomi. The new girl leaned against the table, overlooking Yomi.
"Oh, hi Botan," Yomi groaned, sinking into her seat to try and hide behind Hiei's shortness.
"You know Botan?' Yukina questioned. "How do you know her and it's only your first day of school here?"
"Cause i'm smart.'
"I knew you were smart," Kuwabara babbled. "You're also very purdy. Can I have your phone number? You can have mine if you want.
"Do you ever know when to shut up?!" Hiei finally snapped. "She doesn't like you."
"Yes she does!" Kuwabara bellowed.
"No she doesn't you big idiot!" Hiei yelled back, standing up and resting his hands on the table.
"How would you be able to tell, Half Pint?"
"Because I'm smarter than you!"
"You might be smarter, but more girls like me and I happen to be much stronger!"
"Yeah, when pigs fly."
"What? did I hear a midgit talk or was that a pig flying overhead?" Kuwabara stood to tower over Hiei by a little. "It doesn't matter anyways. No girl would ever want you."
"Yeah? Why?" Hiei questioned, raising one eyebrow.
"Cause only girls wear dresses, and you always wear a dress!"
"It's not a dress."
"Dress! Dress! Dress!"
"It's not a dress!"
They continued the yelling and Botan climbed on the table, near the heads of the boys. She shoved their faces together, making their foreheads collide. "Why don't you make a bet or something?" Botan chirped.
"Now why did n't I think of that?" Hiei asked himself
"Good idea," Kuwabara mumbled, rubbing his head where he was hit. "Botan, why don't you come up with the bet?"
"Okey dokey Smokey Bear! How 'bout a bet where one of the two of you have to get a date with a girl," she suggested.
"And have her kiss him," Kuwabara added, grinning, "On the lips."
"Whatever," Hiei grumbled, turning away. He didn't hear the last part.
"Loser owes winner 18000 yen," Botan anounced. "Bet starts when the last bell rings today."
Botan scribbled something quickly on a peice of scratch paper. "Sign the contract guys."
"Whatever," Hiei mumbled, snatching the pen from Botan's hand and signing without reading a word. Kuwabara sighed second.
Yusuke pulled the 'contract' from Kuwabara's grasp and read it to himself. It read...
Hiei and Kuwabara where stuck in battle over who's better. To learn the truth, the remarkable Botan decided that a bet would be the best way to resolve this dilema. The first oen to get a girlfriend wins the bet. The winner gets 18000 yen from the loser. Winner has to kiss his new girlfriend on teh lips to end the bet. (And we all gotta see it... um... mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Hiei Kuwabara
"I wonder who's gonna win," Yusuke laughed, sarcasticly. "It seems both of the are lost causes."
"Your confidence in me is charming," Hie grumbled, stealing some food off Yomi's tray. "Now shut up every one before I go batty from the infernal babbling." Nothing more was said between them in lunch.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fighting is funnah!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Karasu_hiei-girl on September 2, 2006, 4:58:01 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlYay! Awesome story so far! I luff it! ...Stay away from hiei yomi! *points fork at yomi* Muahahahahahha! lol

Inu_lover1644 on March 20, 2006, 6:00:00 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644:P be quiet! lol me not telling......................but its what I I I I I I I I
think it is.

keera_punked_out on March 12, 2006, 12:52:25 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outIf your so smart, then what's gonna happen? ^_^

Inu_lover1644 on March 12, 2006, 12:43:11 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644dude! I luv Yu Yu Hakusho! it rox! and I already know whats gunna happen! but plz conintue anyway

edocatastrophi on March 11, 2006, 1:28:57 AM

edocatastrophi on
edocatastrophii know this story!!! she wants people to comment on it so she'll write the second chapter. write you evil little things write!!!

keera_punked_out on February 27, 2006, 11:51:01 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYAY! A comment! A comment! YAY! You get a coolie now! *gives cookie*

mikita_inugirl on February 27, 2006, 11:31:25 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlI read some of it, but I have to get to bed. I'll read the rest tomorrow. It's getting interesting! ^_^