Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Mongrel Children

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 2 - The Mongrel Children

Chapter 2 - The Mongrel Children
Yomi walked back to class with Keiko. Yomi look towards Keiko, once they were in the class, and asked, "Who do you think is going to win that bet?"
"Well, both of them are idiots so I think neither."
"I think Hiei will win"
"Girls, please be quiet and play some attention," their teacher comanded. Yomi pulled out her journal to write some 'notes' and saw her little entry on Hiei.
"I guess I can write more," she thought. Under her other entry she wrote ...

(Hiei and Kuwabooba, or whatever his name is, got in a fight. Kuwabaracuda said Hiei has a dress. It's not a dress. Oh yeah. Botan (I hate Botan) settled their fight by making a bet. Who ever can get a girlfriend first is the winner and gets 18000 yen. Keiko thinks neither of them will win. I have a crush on Hiei but I'm to shy to ask him out. That would suck if Kuwawhooa won the bet just 'cause I'm a chicken. I'll write more later ...)

She closed the journal and listened to the teachers talk and assign pointless homework for the rest of the school day other than the time she fell asleep for an hour. Right after the last teacher stopped talking, the bell rang.
Yomi decided she would at least tell one person about her little crush on Hiei. She shoveled her things into her backback and walked out of the classroom. She aproached the group and thought, "There's Hiei, Botan, Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Keiko, and that one girl. It won't be Hiei, Botan, or that person I don't even remember. I'll most likely be Keiko or Kurama. oh wait; I don't even know him worth crap and besides, I'm more comfortable with Keiko 'cause she's a girl."
While running up to catch up with the group, Yomi called, "Hey Keiko. Wait up. I have to tell you some thing!"
"Yes?" Keiko stopped long enough for Yomi to catch up with her.
"Well," she took a deep breath, "I kind of have a-"
"Keiko!" Kuwabara yelled, "Yusuke wants to ask you something."
"Tell me later, Yomi. Sorry." Keiko ran up to the group as they exited the school.
"Now what is it that you needed to tell me earlier?" Yusuke asked.
"I was going to tell you-" Keiko started.
"Hey Urameshi, Kurama's coming," Kuwabara interupted. It was true. Kurama was running up to them right at that second.
"Hi every one. Who wants to go down to the park?" Kurama cheerfully greeted all of them, slightly panting.
"Sorry, can't go. I have to babysit my stupid little brother," Yomi whined, leaing on Keiko, pretending to cry, "and his bratty little girlfriend."
"Bring them with. We can help you watch them. It's only two kids," Yukina said, smiling gently.
"They might be only two kids but it's like watching two hundred," Yomi grumbled.
"We can handle it. There's only two of them. We'll live," Yusuke piped in. Some how Yusuke's annoying voice was enough to convince her.
"I guess your right, but can Keiko come with so I don't get lost," Yomi lied then thought, "or so I can tell her my little secret."
"We can all go," Yukina chirped, throwing her arms in the air with excitement, "It'll be fun!"
"Well, okay," Yomi mumbled disapointedly. She started walking to her house and every one else followed talking cheerfully. Hiei drug his feet towards the back of the group.
"We're here," Yomi called to the others, once they reached here place, "What do you think of my house?"
"Well it surely is black," Kurama said looking at the house. Everyone looked around for rabod squirrels or evil bunnies.
"Very black," Kuwabara addded.
"The whole darn house is black," Hiei added while Yomi looked at him, drifting into her own world.
Yusuke snapped his fingers in Yomi's face and startled her. "Hey!" he growled, "Get the darn brats so we can go sometime today."
"Okay," Yomi mumbled, walking into the house, "Mr. Bossy."
She came back with the two ten year olds, armed with waterguns. Reshou, Yomi's little brother, yelled, "Attack the blood sucking demons! Attack them, Kuronu, before they suck our brains out through bendy straws!" After that, Kurama and Yusuke were wet from head to toe.
"Hey, dumb and dumber." Yomi giggled, "You don't have brains to be sucked out through bendy staws."
"What do you know? Your just a girl," Reshou taunted.
"Reshou!" Kuronu, Reshou's friend, whined, "I'm a girl. Do I know anything?"
"Shut up you two," Yomi ordered, "If you don't behave we're not going to the park."
"What did we do wrong?" Reshou and Kuronu lied in unison, acting innocent, "We were perfect angels."
After convincing Reshou and Kuronu that Kurama and Yusuke aren't blood sucking demons that suck brains out through bendy straws, and once getting new clothes on the two boys, they headed to the park.
At the park Kuwabara and Hiei went girl hunting while everyone else and laughed each time they were turned down.
"If only I wasn't a chicken. Hiei keeps getting dumped because I too afraid to ask him out," Yomi thought, "Wait. He's asking out every girl in this park. I'm in the park! Maybe he'll ask me out. There's a small chance but it is there."
"Attack the fire breathing trees!" Reshou and Kuronu hollered as they ran by squirting their water guns into the air.
"Something is wrong in their heads," Yusuke giggled.
"That's something to agree with," Keiko laughed.
Kuwabara came back and panted, "I asked every girl in the park but Yomi, Botan, Yukina, and-" Kuwabara stopped and smiled. Then he said, "Yukina, Botan, Yomi, Keiko-"
"No!" they all yelled in unison, leaing towards him.
"Why don't you ask Genkai out?" Yuskue laughed.
"Is that your final answer?" Kurama joked. Every one laughed. That is, every one but Yomi. She was working up the courage to ask Hiei out.
She got up and walked over to the recently dumped demon and gulped.
"Hiei?" Yomi squeaked.
"Hm?" Hiei grumbled.
"I have to ask you something."
"What?" Hiei asked.
Before Yomi could say one word, Reshou and Kuronu came running up screaming, "Attack the evil zombie chickens!" With that they were drenched in water.
"I'm gonna kill them with my bare hands," Hiei yelled. He bolted after them yelling curse words the whole time. Yomi rolled her eyes and chased after him. She got to Hiei so she grabbed the back of his robe giving him wiplash.
"What was that for?!" Hiei asked.
"I have to tell you something," Yomi growled.
"What?!"
Taking a deep breath in she finaly yelled, "I have horrible crush on you!"
Hiei gasped and then nonchalantly said, "I could of easily guessed that. Actually I already knew, I mean, it was really obvious."
"It was?" Yomi questioned, dropping her head slightly, "I didn't know it was obvious."
"every one knew about your little secret."
"Well, It doesn't matter now. We're gonna tell 'em, aren't we?" Yomi said.
"As in we, you mean me don't you?"
Yomi quickly nodded her head.
"I thought so," Hiei mumbled disapointedly, "Whatever, let's go tell the group."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fighting is funnah!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Karasu_hiei-girl on September 2, 2006, 5:06:30 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlI knew it! Yomi I will kill you! ...not really though. It's soooooooo cute!