Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Botan's Confession

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 3 - Botan's Confession

Chapter 3 - Botan's Confession
They stalled on their way back, trying not to look at each other. Their akward glances at each other made them even more embarassed. The two aproached the group. Keiko, Kurama, and Yukina were sitting on a bench. Yusuke was leaing up against a nearby tree, talking with Kuwabara who was sitting on the ground. Botan was standing next to the bench. Hiei looked up and said, "Hey guys... Yomi has to tell you something."
"Thanks a lot," Yomi whispered to the evilly smiling Hiei.
"What is it?" Kurama asked politely, looking inot her eyes. This made her fidget some and she played with a lose strand of hair from her ponytail.
"Well-," Yomi started but was interupted but the town terrorists.
"Attack the rotten McDonalds cheeseburgers!" they screamed, getting every one wet.
"This is why I didn't wan't to bring them," Yomi mumbled as she put her hands on her hips. "but you guys insisted."
"We shoudn't have brought them," Yusuke replied, smilng as Kuronu and Reshou ran by again.
"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Kurama joked, throwing his head back. "We have a winner!"
"Well, what were you going to say Yomi?" Keiko asked.
"I kinda have a-" Yomi started but was interuped by Reshou and Kuronu again.
"A crush on Hiei," Kuronu said, pretending to hold hands with Reshou. "We heard you love monkeys talkin' 'bout it."
"Is this true Yomi?" Yukina asked, looking up.
"Yes," she admitted, looking a bit more relaxed. "The little monsters tell the truth."
"But they can't be all bad; they said it so I didn't have to," she thought.
"Okay, now that that's over give me my money," Hiei snapped at Kuwabara, trusting his hand outwards.
"Wait one darn minute," Botan babbled, "The contract said you had to kiss you new girlfriend-"
"I can do that," Hiei grumbled, walking toward Yomi who looked nervous again.
"On the lips." Hiei stopped in his tracks.
"Okay keep the yen," Hiei mumbled walking away quicky. Reshou and Kuronu jumped in front of Hiei, aiming their waterguns at him.
"If you leave we'll shoot you!" Reshou warned.
"I'll never surender," Hiei yelled, while jumping at the kids, knocking them to the ground.
"Hogpile on Hiei!" Kurama yelled shoving Hiei to the ground.
"Wait!" Botan yelled glancing down at the tiny koorime under the giant pile of people, "I love you Hiei!"
"What?!" Hiei yelled aghastly.
"Is this true, Botan?" Kurama asked compassionatly standing up.
"Yes," Botan replied ruefully for blowing her own secret, "I always thought he was kinda kawaii."
"Kawaii?!" Hiei yelled, "How could I be kawaii?!"
"For how long?" Kuwabara questioned.
"Ever since I met him."
"No wonder Botan doesn't like me," Yomi thought, "I decribed my pefect boyfriend to her and Hiei, her crush, fit my decription perfectly."
"Uh...," Hiei said suddenly, "I gotta go." At that he jumped out of the park in one leap.
"He's right," Kurama said checking a watch that Yomi just noticed, "It's getting dark."
They all headed in they're own directions to go home.
"So why do you like him?" Kuronu asked finally after settling down.
"Yeah, why?" Reshou grinned evily.
"Shut up! This is girl talk!" Kuronu yelled.
"Girls and they're dumb girl talk," Reshou sighed and ran ahead.
"So...," Kuronu said hoping for a answer.
"Well," Yomi answered daydreaming, "He's short; you gotta love short people..."
"Uh, not really."
"And he has black hair and don't forget it's spiky."
"But my teacher said it's about what's on the inside of the person, not the outside of the person," Kuronu said matter-of-factly, "There must be other reasons you like him so much."
"Like guts?" Yomi joked smiling, "Oh, I don't know.. there must be something"
"Heh look," Reshou yelled from ahead of the other two, "Roadkill! I think it was a cat, or mabe a bird, or a monkey." There was a rotting, bloody carcass with flies hovering above it.
"Now why, Reshou, would there be a monkey in the middle of the road?" Kuronu asked while Yomi covered her mouth and looked away.
"I think I'm gonna be sick," Yomi mumbled nauseously, "I throw up at the sight of blood."
"Let get her home, fast," Reshou said.
They headed home quietly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Karasu_hiei-girl on September 2, 2006, 5:11:41 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlPoor Yomi. She didn't get her kiss. Damn you sexy shortie! Damn yooooooou!

Ana on September 1, 2006, 1:08:56 PM

Ana on
AnaGood! Now go write one about our Toggies.