Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Talk

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 4 - The Talk

Chapter 4 - The Talk
Kurama was sitting in his own house by the lit fireplace reading Interview with a Vampire when he heard something rapping upstairs. He set his book down amongst the cludder of paper, pencils, and other books. Kurama headed up the stair to his room. When he opened the door he saw Hiei perched on a large branch outside his window.
Kurama opened the window and Hiei gracefully jumped inside the homey room and said, "Kurama I came to you for advice; see I'm a little confused. Botan and Yomi both like me. So, fox, what shoud I do?"
"do you have feelings for either of them?"
"Yeah," Hiei daringly admitted sighing, "I've sorta fallen for Yomi. I know I just met her, but she's somehow right for me." Hiei looked towards the ground avoiding the other bishonen's eyes.
"Well, that changes everything!" Kurama said wrappign his arms around his shorter friend. He let go and HIei headed back to his exit. "Oh, and Hiei," Kurama said to the demon who was about to jump out the window, "I've heard Yomi is ill; you should visit her."
"Whatever." Hiei jumped out the window into the tree onto a lower branch neer the darkened street dimly light by flickering lampposts. Resting his head up against the trunk he thought, "Maybe I should visit her. She is kinda cute."
"Cute!" Hiei said aloud to himself, "What am I thinking? I don't love her. I don't love any one." Hiei was lying to himself, but he didn't belive a bit, "Maybe I should just sleep on this matter." A bit of time passed before his nap was interrupted.
"Hey shrimp, what are you doing in a tree?" some teenager growled throwing a small rock at him, "Kids are suposed to be asleep at this hour." Her small herd of friends tittered behind her.
"What do you know, kid?" Hiei yelled leaping from his roost drawing his katana. Hiei through the weapon at the teen as it grazed her neck, extracting blood.
"That kid tried to decapitate me!" screamed the teenager running with the group following at her heels.
"Hn," Hiei muttered walking towards his blade, "That ruins my nap. I guess I'll just visit Yomi.

There was knocking on Yomi's window. Hiei, discovering it slid to the side, opened it and let himself in.
"Hi, Hiei," Yomi mumured from her bed.
"Uh, I brought you something," Hiei said rummaging through his pockets until he found what he was looking for. Holding out five semi-swashed black roses he said, "I got these for you, but they're kinda flat." He walked towards her. She wrapped her petite hands around his and stuck her nose in the flowers.
"I love em," Yomi murmured, inhaling the sweet fragrance, blushing. Hiei put the gift on the bedside table, in a vase also blushing.
"Well... uh I just came to see if your alright, and you are, so I'll just let myself-"
"Wait," Yomi interupted, "Talk to me. I'm sorta lonely." Hiei turned to look at her.
"Okay. I'll stay. I won't leave you alone."
They talked until three in the morning when Yomi finally fell asleep. "Farewell Yomi," Hiei muttered looking at her lovingly. He hesitated for a minute, wondering wither he should give her a good night kiss. He thought not, but instead smiled, gently and murmured, "I'll see you soon." He leaped from the window in to the stary night. For the rest of the night Yomi slept.
The next morning Yomi was awoken by Reshou and Kuronu jumping on her bed. "Wake up my overly baka sister."
"Who are you callin' stupid?!" Yomi yelled leaning up. She was no longer sick.
"I'm not callin' any one stupid; I called you baka!" her annoying little brother taunted.
"What time is it anyways?" Yomi asked leaning back against the red wall.
Twelve-hundrend hours."
"Translation?" Yomi looked to Kuronu for the answer.
"Twelve a'clock."
"Oh, lordy Jebus! I'm so late for school!" Yomi jumped out of bed, tripping herself.
"Uh, it's Saturday, dumby," Reshou muttered dumb-foundedly, watching Yomi scurry about the miniature room.
"Oh" Yomi said, tripping over her feet. "I shoud feel kinda stupid, shouldn't I?"
"Yeah" Kuronu giggled, "And midnight-stop over is here.
"Hiei?! Here?!" Yomi tripped over her own feet again. "Hiei's here to visit me?!" She ran to her staircase and slid down the banister knocking Hiei to the ground at the bottom.
"Mind if I drop in?" Yomi joked.
"Not at all," her sweetheart smiled sweetly. Realizing she was laying on Hiei, she jumped up blushing. "Well... uh... you want to go to McDonalds?" Hiei questioned.
"You mean like a date?" Yomi mumured, femininely.
"Uh... sure, whatever," Hiei breathed, staring at his feet.
"Uh... if you want you can bring Kurama."
"Okay." Hiei looked up, less embarassed. "Let's go to his house."
On their way there Botan spotted them walking together. "What do you think you're doing with Hiei alone!" Botan yelled.
"Going to Kurama's you psychotic loon," Yomi grunted glarring at her enemy evily. Botan glared back, just as evily.
"A likely story." Botan said. She tramped over to the puny clique of companions. "I don't think you and Hiei would be out alone and not be doing something suspicious.
"We were just going to Kurama's house so we can go to McDonalds. Yomi started running towards Kurama's dwelling so Hiei followed her. Botan was on his heels, not wanting them to be alone. Hiei bolted ahead seizing Yomi around the waist as he ran. She looked at his face as he ran, full speed, and thought, "If only I could be this close to Hiei forever."
Unfortunately they reached Kurama's house quickly because of the amazing speed Hiei was moving at. "Welcome to my humble abode." Kurama bowed magesticly once the door was open.
"Stop showing off," Hiei growed, playfully shoving his aside. THey walked in to the warm living room. Yomi saw a strange person sitting on a small loveseat.
"Who's that lady," Yomi said pointing, "And why does she have cat ears."
"They're dog ears, numbskull!" there white-haired visitor yelled, "And for you information, I am a boy, stupid!"
"Reow," Yomi mumbled, "Have a hissy-fit." Kurama was laughing at their little conflict. Hiei was just staring at the floor pretenting he found something interesting.
"Kurama, " the boy said, "Who's you friend anyways."
"Oh," Kurama said, "Inuyasha, Yomi. Yomi, Inuyasha." Yomi just laughed. Then there was a pounding on Kurama's door. It was Botan.
"Stalker lady," Yomi grumbled. Kurama moved to open the rattling door. "Wait, don't let her in!" It was too late; she already bursted through the door knocking Kurama to the ground. She rushed over to Hiei and attached herself tho his waist, crying.
"Don't go out with her," Botan sobbed patheticly, "I've known you longer. Make me your girlfriend. Make me your girlfriend!"
Hiei looked at her confusedly. "I don't ever remember being fought over," Hiei thought to himself trying to pry Botan off of him. Kurama finally helped the little koorime get Botan away from him into a chair. Hiei sat down on the other side of the room and said, "I need a restraining order against you, Botan."
Just then another unknown person entered the room from upstairs. "And this is..." Yomi sighed knowing there must be many more people for her to meet.
"That is Kagome," Inuyasha, the white-haired boy, mumbled, "Kagome, that is Yomi. Kagome walked down the stairs and sat next to Inuyasha.
"I'm Shippo!" a little fox demon yelled coming from the stairs. The tiny creature bounded down and jumped onto Kagome's lap.
Yomi, being bored, desided she was gonna annoy some one. She got up and walked behind the loveseat, over to Inuyasha. He just looked up at her. "I wanna touch em." Yomi reached out and grapped ahold of the white animal ears. All Inuyasha did was sit there and flinch when she touched the inside of his ears. "You should peirce em," Yomi mumbled still rubbing the ears. "It would look pimpin. I can peirce em for ya."
"Get away from me!" Inuyasha yelled in Yomi's face.
"You female dog!" Yomi yelled back. Inuyasha shoved her to the ground pinning her with his gigantic sword. Yomi kicked him away and he came charging back, threatining to stab her. Hiei knocks her to the ground again, taking the blow.
"Hiei!" Yomi screamed jumping to his side, "I'll help you!" He collapsed to the ground, but Yomi caught him, sitting him in a chair.
"No!" Botan yelled bolting to his side, "I'm helping him!" She shoved Yomi to the down.
"I hate being on the floor!" Yomi tackled Botan shoving her to the floor. "How do you like it always being on the floor!" They started strangling each other. Ladies," a new male voice said, "Where has all the love gone." A man came up behind them, pulling them apart. He put a hand on each of backs. Another girl came as the new boy moved both hands somewhat lower. The girl clobbered the boy while Botan and Yomi slapped him all at the same time.
"It's worth the pain," the boy mumbled rubbing his cheeks. Hiei looked up as Kurama wrapped his wounds in bandages.
Inuyasha was still trying to kill Yomi so Kagome screamed, "Sit!," and InuYasha did a face plant into the ground, making a hole in the hard wood floor.
The new girl grabbed onto the boys hair and grumbed, "This is Miroku. Watch out for him; he's sorta a perv. And I'm Sango." Sango pulled Miroku to the closest chair.
"Is you life always this eventful in one day?" Yomi asked sitting on the ground next to Hiei who was spralled across the floor because he didn't want to get blood on Kurama's new chairs. A small, two-tailed cat ran down the stairs. Yomi stared at it as it jumped in Sango's lap, not even bothering to ask what it is.
"Not usually," Hiei groaned in pain rotating some. "But once in a rare while we do go through some crazy days, like today."
Yomi spoke up, "Kurama, would you like to go to McDonalds?" She leaned back, falling to the ground.
"Sure, why not?" Kurama smiled. He turned his attention to every one else, "Guys you should probably go home now."
"Kay!" Kagome jumped up grabbing on to Botan and Inuyasha with every one else at their heels.
Kurama beckoned Yomi and Hiei quietly out the door. It didn't take long to get to the destination since Kurma lived only a block from it. Yomi ordered and they went into the back.
"Are you bulimic or something?" Yomi questioned. Hiei didn't touch his food at all. He just sat there, resting his head in his hands, staring at his cheeseburger. Kurama was already half done with his salad and Yomi finished off both of her Big Macs within the first five minutes of being there.
"No," Hiei whispered.
"Actually the right term would be anerexic, "Kurama corrected.
"Whatever." Yomi rolled her eyes.
"No!" Hiei yelled, "You stupid or something!?"
"Okay, I'll just be over there," Yomi said pointing to the kids playplace, "In the tunnels." Yomi left for the direction she pointed in.
"Right behind you." Kurama got up and followed her into the yellow tunnel.
"What's this feeling?" Hiei wondered, "Is this what love feels like? Am I in love with Yomi? No, it can't be love. I can't fall in love, I won't. Love will just slow me down."
Yomi and Kurama came back finding Hiei daydreaming and an untouched chesseburger. "Come on," Yomi said sweetly grabbing Hiei's wrist, "Were leaving." When she touched him he snapped back to reality. As they left Hiei saw Botan snooping about near the slides.
They ran halfway to Kurama's house, but Yomi got tired so they walked. "Hey," Kurama murmured, "Do you two want to come to my house?"
"Why," Yomi questioned tripping herself over her own feet.
"Careful!" Hiei swooped down and caught her five inches above the ground. While standing the dazed Yomi Hiei answered, "He needs to give Sesshomaru back the shirt that he borrowed."
Who's Sesshomaru?" Yomi asked when the reached Kurama's house.
"You can just stay here," Kurama stated opening the door, "Can't you?" They both nodded so Kurama ran inside.
"What's with the white thingy on you forhead," Yomi asked grabbing at the bandana. He just pulled away.
Hiei mumbed, "Don't. Leave it alone!" Yomi grabbed at it again. "What, are you deaf?!"
"You said 'Don't leave it alone'," Yomi grinned as Kurama came back out. Yomi jumped as Hiei looked at the kitsune.
"Come on," Kurama said, walking down the street. He turned back to Hiei and Yomi sitting on the road. "You guys comin?" Kurama questioned his two friends. They both nodded and ran up to him.
"Kurama?" Yomi asked, catching up to the spirit fox, "What is that white thingy on Hiei's forehead. Ya know, it's ugly."
"You two children, "Kurama murmured as he turned towards a house, "Leave each other alone or it's a time-out for both of you." They laughed becase they were fighting over something so stupid.
Kurama knocked on the door. There was crashing as Yomi hear Inuyasha call, "Be there in a sec." Soon the dog demon was at the door.
"Can we come in?" Kurama asked peering into the house.
"Um," Inuyasha hesitated, looking into the house, "The TV's blasting, there's crap all along the floor, along with that stupid cabinet, and the kitchen smells like burnt ramen, but make youself at home."
They walked in and Yomi saw another white haired person. "This is..."
"Sesshomaru," Hiei answered, grabbing a box of ramen, and started vegitating next to Sesshomaru.
"Sesshie!" Yomi screamed wrapping her arms around his neck. His face showed he was shocked, but he quickly showed his anger and tried to pry her off with one arm. Yomi moved her grip to his elbows so he couldn't escape, but his left arm wasn't there.
"What the Hello Kitty?" Yomi screamed as Kurama laughed at her, but Sesshomaru continued eating.
"Oh yeah," InuYasha grinned, "Sesshomaru only has one arm." They all laughed at Yomi when she growled.
"Thanks for the tip."
A little boy and Kagome enter the room. The kid pounced on Sesshomaru.
"I wanna play Blood Raine now!" he screamed in Shessomaru's ear.
"You're to little," Kagome said prying him from Sessomaru's throat, "And besides, that game swears, and you know what Mom thinks about games that swear."
"But Inuyasha and Seshomaru let me play it ... "
"They shouldn't."
"And Inuyasha swears." The child grinned evily. Yomi stared at them as they fought like cats and dogs.
"That's it, Sota!" Kagome screamed, grabbing the boy by the hair, "We're leaving!" Everyone started laughing again.
"That was interesting," Yomi giggled, "What is Blood Raine, by the way."
Sesshomaru sighed. "Take a seat and I'll show you."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment