Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Rivals in Love

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 5 - Rivals in Love

Chapter 5 - Rivals in Love
"That was fun!" Sesshomaru smiled, looking at Yomi cutely, "Can I talk to you in the kitcken, please?" She got up as everyone else went to follow. "Alone." Sesshomaru shoved Inuyasha back onto the couch.
"Fine," Inuyasha hissed, "Talk to your girlfriend alone. Kissy, kissy." Everyone else giggled as Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around her waist. Hiei simply looked angrily at his new rival.
"What Sesshie?" she asked when they got to the kitchen. He turned a steaming kettle off and walked about a foot away from her.
"Yomi," he murmured, "I've fallen in love with the most beautiful and sweet thing on this planet, and that thing is you."
"But-" Yomi started, but Sesshomaru cut her off with a kiss. They stood there, lips locked, for atleast a minute before Sesshomaru broke the kiss.
"I know you love Hiei," he mumbled as he looked down, disapointedly. Sesshomaru put his hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes, "But maybe you could think of us as a couple. Please, consider it." Their tongues dances again, but it was Yomi who leaned in at Sesshomaru.
"Sesshie," she said, her lips still touching his, "I'll consider it." She didn't want to hurt Sesshomaru, but she really wanted Hiei.
Hiei, unluckily, walked into the kitchen and saw his rival kissing his crush. He screamed, drew his katana, and pounced at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru drew his own sword, and blocked Hiei's attack. Everyone else ran into the room to find Yomi screaming at them to quit, Hiei pinning Sesshomaru to the ground, and Sesshomaru trying to keep from getting his throat sliced open by the rabid Hiei. Inuyasha yelped then pried the psycho fire demon off his brother.
"I'll kill you Sesshomaru!" Hiei screamed as Kurama an Inuyasha tried to drag him out of the room, "I'll kill you, you bloody demon! I'll kill you!"
"Ah, go lick a cactus," Sesshomaru growled as he stood up with help from Yomi.
Inuyasha found a roll of ducktape and taped Hiei to a chair.
"Not so tough now are ya?" Sesshomaru teased, flicking Hiei in the forehead where his Jagan resides. He tried to free himself, but just bit at Sesshomaru's fingers instead.
"Ladies," Inuyasha remarked, "Now don't start another cat fight." Sesshomaru shrugged then sat on the couch with Kurama and started watching what was ever on TV, which happened to be Veggie Tales.
Yomi looked at Sesshomaru, who was nearly asleep, then to Hiei her gaze went, who was struggling to free himself.
"Yomi, is something the matter?" Kurama asked when he saw tears welling up in her green eyes.
"Yes," she managed to gasp as she ran outside. Kurama ran after her, almost tripping over her in the middle of the road.
"Yomi," he said, sitting next to her, "It's okay."
"No it's not," she cried, leaning on her friend's shoulder, "I love Hiei, but I also love Sesshie. What should I do?"
"Um," he thought, "I can't really help you there, but I can-" He stopped talking and looked away from Yomi.
"What?" she looked up at him. His green eyes trailed down to her green eyes.
"Yomi, I've fallen in love with you," He looked at her, directly now, and kissed her. He romanticly wrapped his arms around her. She pulled away and ran into the woods across the street.
"Yomi!" Kurama screamed as he ran after her, "Don't go in there!" Yomi kept on running, not bothering to look where she was headed.
"Ah!" she screamed as something wrapped around her delicate throat.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A really short chappie so I'm gonna talk down here... If yaoi scares you, read no further. This has nothing to do with the real story. ^_^
Sesshie: I don't love any one...
Inuyasha: Except me! *makes out*
Keera: *pulls out video camera* I luff it.
Mikita: Eww! Stop it!
Keera: Go make out with your gay clone...
Edo: Sweet... *drools*
Inuyasha: Oh Sesshomaru!
Keera: Weee! I'm done now. ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment