Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Capture

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 6 - The Capture

Chapter 6 - The Capture
"Drip, drip, drip." Yomi woke up to the steady platter of water on the stone floor. She looked around to see that she was in a dungeon-like place. Yomi saw the door in front of her, about 30 feet away, start to open. A man walked into the room. Yomi tried to move, but realized that she was bound to the wall with ropes. She looked back to the green hair man.
"He's rather odd looking," she thought. He was. He had green hair, with a black witch-like hat that left only his right red eye showing. Three white tails waved behind his back. The sword at his left hip scared her. Even though this man scared Yomi, she thought his pointy ears and the earing in his left ear where kind of cute.
"So, Duo," another voice, only it was a girl's, wafted in from another room, "You caught a straggler." The voice's own glided into the room. The girl, who looked about 16, had skin as white as snow, blue eyes, and jet black hair. Yomi found that she actually liked the girl's fox ears and tail.
"Put some clothes on you slut!" Yomi taunted. The girl wore a purple bra-like thing and a skirt that left little to the amagination. Her purple boots did the most covering.
"I wouldn't be talkin'," the man, Duo as Yomi guessed, growled. He leaned his head towards her's and said, "Should I slice her throat, Tamika-sama?" Yomi grabbed onto his earing in her teeth.
"Ow!" he screamed, "Let go!" He slapped her across the face.
"AHHH!" Yomi screamed, "MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA COME AND TEAR YOU TO SHREADS!"
"Wait," Yomi thought silently, "Who is my boyfriend?" Her train of thought was lost when she heard some familiar voices outside the room. She detached herself from the earing and struggled to free herself.
Help!" she called, "I'm in-" Duo stopped her from finishing with his lips touching her's. Yomi opened her eyes wide to see herself kissing the third guy within an hour. Just as she got comfortable kissing him, he pulled the wrong move; his hand slipped behind her and grabbed her rear. Luckily she just got her foot free and kicked him in the shin.
"Let's get out of here Duo," Tamika mumbled, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room through a different door. At nearly the same time Hiei, Sesshomaru, Yusuke, InuYasha, Kuwabara, Miroku, and Kurama ran in from the original door.
"Are you okay?" Hiei asked with a great deal of concern in his words, "Let me help you." He started to walk in her direction, but Sesshomaru grabbed onto him, pulling him back.
"I'm rescuing her!" he screamed. They started to fight.
"I'll get her down," Kurama murmured. Hiei grabbed ahold of his ankle, pulling him to the concrete.
"I saw what you did to her in the street, lover boy," Hiei growled.
"Cool it Jaganshi," Kurama said, leaning up just before Sesshomaru pulled him to the ground, again.
"I'll save you Tulip," Kuwabara called, but tripped over his own feet. Miroku moved towards her, but Kurama pulled him down.
"There's no way you're helping her down!" Kurama screamed. Yusuke, Inuyasha and Yomi watched as they pulled hair, punched each other, kicked, and anything else to enflict pain onto one another. Yusuke and Inuyasha were somehow pulled into their quarrel.
"Now who's gonna get me down?" Yomi asked. A new figure entered the room.
"I will," said the black haired man. He helped her down. He grinned. His smile was cute.
"Who are you?" Yomi asked after her facination over his lips passed.
"Koga," he anounced proudly.
"Thank you Koga," Yomi said sweetly. She leaned in and kissed him. Surprisingly, he kissed back.
Everyone else, other than Yusuke and Inuyasha, screamed, "HEY! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" They tackled Koga as Miroku slinked out of the fight.
"Yomi," Miroku said grabbing onto her shoulders, "I love you more than the rest of them put together." He kissed her. Yomi, who was now used to the fact that every guy in the group loved her, kissed back. Miroku's hand slunk up to her backside. Yomi allowed it.
"Wow," Miroku thought, still kissing her, "If Sango was here she would tear me limb from limb."
Too bad for Miroku, Sango came in to see a giant pile of boys, Miroku lip-locked with Yomi and his hand where it shouldn't have been.
"Ah!" Sango hollered, "You perverted monk! I'll straighten you out!" She started chasing him around the room as everyone else stopped fighting to laugh at Miroku's dilema.
Sango finally caught him and beat him to a pulp.
Miroku staggered about the dungeon and giggled, "Ah, the stars are so pretty, aren't they Yomi?" She had to laugh at this.
"Come on Yomi," Yusuke said, putting a friendly arm around her shoulder, "We've all had a little too much excitment today. I'll walk you home."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I think this chapter is the funniest. Just count how many people got pulled into the fight! LOL! Well... I'm too lazy to type more. I hope to get the last... two?... chapters up by tonight. Cheer me on! Yeah!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment