Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Wanted Kisses

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 7 - The Wanted Kisses

Chapter 7 - The Wanted Kisses
As the two friends walked it got darker. Yomi cuddled close to Yusuke for warmth. He just kept on walking without even looking at her even though he did smile.
"Yusuke," Yomi asked, "Why does it seem like every one of your guy friends like me?" He stopped smiling and looked at her.
"I dunno," he finally replied, "Yomi." She looked up. "We're here." They were at the front door of her house. She hugged him cutely and he hugged back.
"Buh-bye," Yomi walked to her brother's room to find Reshou and Kuronu sleeping on his futon, surounded by ice cream containers. She walked into her room and picked up her fuzzy pink notebook .
Crap, I think every guy in the group loves me, other than Yusuke and Inuyasha. Ya know how many times I've been kissed today and only twice by the same guy, Sesshie. Now I don't know who I love. I used to love Hiei but now Sesshie and the rest are in the picture. I'm so confuzled ...
She put it down and looked at her alarm clock. It was nearly 1:00 AM.
"Where's Mom," she wondered, "She should've been home by now. Maybe I'll sleep 'till she gets home."
Just as Yomi got to sleep, she heard a thump at her window. It was Hiei. He opened it on his own. Walking into the room, he said, "Hey, Yomi."
"Hey, Hiei," Yomi greeted as she layed on the bed, "What are you doin' here?"
"I've need to talk to you."
"What?"
"I saw you kiss all those people," Hiei mumbled, looking at his feet. Yomi got up and trotted over to him.
"I'm so sorry," Yomi sighed, "I don't know what came over me. I just-" Yomi realised that she was pinned against the wall by Hiei, his lips touching hers.
"Hiei," Yomi yelped, "I am really sorry."
"Just shut up." He kissed her again, but with more feeling, "And kiss me." Yomi, surprised that Hiei would say that, kissed back.
Just that moment, Reshou walked into the room. "Oh my lordy Jebus! Yomi's kissing Hiei!" He ran out of the room.
"You little twerp!" Yomi screamed, chasing after her brother, leaving Hiei alone. He plopped onto her bed looking at the nearly bare walls. His attention turned to the little fuzzy pink notebook.
"Hm," Hiei wondered, "What's this?" He grabbed ahold of the the notebook, taking a moment to feel the soft fur on the covers. Hiei opened it to see the Japanese writing.
"Luckily I can read this," Hiei thought as he became engrossed in the little pink book.

(I met the cutest guy in the world. His name is hiei. He has the strangest hair. Like he stuck a fork in the toster. And he has some beautiful eyes. Ruby red. It must be contacts or something. The only people with that as a natural eye color are albinos. He also has a white thingy wrapped around his forehead. How weird. Oh-oh. The teach is comin' around. That's all for now.)

"Hm," Hiei thought, "Nice description."

(Hiei and Kuwabooba, or whatever his name is, got in a fight. Kuwabaracuda said Hiei has a dress. It's not a dress. Oh yeah. Botan (I hate Botan) settled their fight by making a bet. Who ever can get a girlfriend first is the winner and gets 18000 yen. Keiko thinks neither of them will win. I have a crush on Hiei but I'm to shy to ask him out. That would suck if Kuwawhooa won the bet just 'cause I'm a chicken. I'll write more later ...)

(Crap, I think every guy in the group loves me, other than Yusuke and Inuyasha. Ya know how many times I've been kissed today and only twice by the same guy, Sesshie. Now I don't know who I love. I used to love Hiei but now Sesshie and the rest are in the picture. I'm so confuzled ...)

"What the crap do you mean, girl," Hiei growled, "You're supposed to love me." Hiei put the journal back where it was. "Well now I know what really goes through her head."
Yomi came back, panting. "I think," she panted, "we're safe."
"Good." Hiei rolled on his back to stared at the ceiling. Yomi fell next to him on the bed.
"Find something interesting, Hiei?" He turned to look at her.
"Yomi."
"Yes, Hiei," she said turning towards him.
"You are really beautiful," Hiei smiled, "I love you." Yomi, surprised, fell off the bed. Hiei and Yomi both laughed at her.
"You are a genius," Hiei laughed. He got up. "What time is it." He inspected the clock, not understanding the symbols.
"It's almost 4:00."
"Then I should leave?" Hiei asked. Yomi nodded her head.
She burst out in tears and cried, "I'm sorry! I only love you!" She ran up and hugged him. He lifted her chin to look into her eyes.
Hiei wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. "I forvive you."
He jumped out the window into the stary night. Yomi watched him to make sure he was gone. Then, out of nowhere, Yomi started sreaming in delight.
"I KISSED HIEI!" Yomi ran about her house, screaming at the top of her lungs those three words. She finally stopped to see that it was nearly 7:00 AM.
"Wow it darn!" Yomi said, realizing the time, "The kids have to go to Sunday School!" The kids had a school tutoring class that day. "They have to leave at 7:15!" She ran up the stairs and into Reshou's room.
"You got to get ready for school!" She grabbed around Reshou's and Kuronu's waist. Yomi ran into the bathroom, depositing the half-asleep kids on the floor.
"Take a bath!" Yomi called as she slid down the banister, hitting Hiei again.
"Sorry," Yomi said, running into the kitchen, "No time to talk. Gotta' get the kids to school."
"I can help," Hiei mumbled as he followed her.
"Fine, make the kids take a bath." Hiei ran up the banister, which Yomi thought was a neat trick, and into the bathroom.
At 7:10, Hiei had the kids clean and fully dressed and Yomi had the lunches made. They sent them off to school.
The two friends fell on to the couch, breathless.
"That ... was ... interesting," Hiei panted, looking at Yomi, "I feel like a parent."
"I can make you one," Yomi knocked Hiei off the couch. Hiei grinned and pulled her off the couch, onto him.
"Why did you knock me off the couch?!" Hiei growled. rolling Yomi off of him.
"Cause I wanted too!" she growled back, pulling Hiei's hair, gently.
"My hair!" He grabbed her shoulders and bit her neck.
"No vampires in my house!" Yomi yelled, biting Hiei's throat, "I kill vampires!"
"Is that so?" Hiei yelped as Yomi tried to hurt him, "It looks like you're a vampire!" Hiei rolled over her, pinning her to the ground. "Not so tough now are ya?"
"I am stronger than any boy!" Yomi giggled, kicking Hiei away.
Hiei looked at her slyly as she grinned at Hiei, evily.
"Hey!" Yomi said, running off, into the kitchen, "We have drinks in the fridge."
"O.J. here," Hiei murmured, leaning up against the couch, "By the way," Hiei said, looking at Yomi who grabbed a Pepsi, "Aren't you like fourteen or something?"
"Yup," Yomi gurgled as she took a swig of her drink.
"So you're a in nineth grade?" Hiei gulped.
"Yup."
"Ah."
"So," Yomi hicupped, "What are we gonna do now."
"I dunno," Hiei replied, falling to the ground. Yomi looked at the tired Hiei and thought that was a funny sight to see.
Hiei, all of a sudden jumped uo and ran back up the banister, back to the bathroom.
"I guess he had to pee," Yomi giggled to herself. She was proven right when she heard the toilet flush and the running of water.
Yomi giggled when Hiei came down and she said, "Drink too much?" He nodded and Yomi giggled again. "And how do you do that trick with running up the banister?"
"Talent," he said. Hiei climbed back onto the couch and slid over the back up to his belly button. Yomi giggled and did the same thing.
"When should your parents be home?" Hiei asked, looking at Yomi who was falling off the couch.
"Mom," Yomi corrected, "I don't have a dad." She paused to think. "I don't know when she'll be home."
"Oh," Hiei mumbled as he slid off the couch, hitting his head on the hardwood floor. "Ow." They both laughed as Yomi also hit the floor.
They sat until the blood rushed to their heads so they turned the world the right way.
"I should probably go now," Hiei said jumping up.
"Yes." Yomi leaned back against the couch as Hiei walked out the door. Not long after he left the town terrorists ran through the door.
"Oh, great look," Yomi murmured, sleepily, "Dumb and Dumber."
"That's not funny," Reshou roared, "What would you know, your just a stupid girl!"
"Grr!" Yomi growled," Get out of the living room!"
"Shudup!" Reshou screamed in reply, "It's public domain!"
"Out!"
"Fine, be that way." The two kids left the room.
"I will," Yomi sighed. She fell over to the side.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wish I could run up the banister like Hiei...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment