Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Last Goodbyes

My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)

Chapter 8 - Last Goodbyes

Chapter 8 - Last Goodbyes
The next day, after school, Hiei and Kurama came to visit. Yomi and the boys sat and gambled for a few hours.
"Yay!" Yomi screamed, "I win!" Kurama and Hiei sat there as a girl beat them at poker, badly.
"Oh, yeah Kurama," Yomi whispered, "We gotta tell you something important."
"What?"
"I've kissed Hiei." Kurama had looked angry for a minute, but the anger left his face to bring forth a smile as Hiei grinned sheepishly.
"Really, Hiei," the fox comented, "Is that true."
"Yes," Hiei answered, "and I'll prove it." Hiei leaned towards Yomi, once again, locking lips with her.
"Eww!" Yomi joked, "Nasty! Ah well, I love you anyways." They both smiled as the fox looked at them with confusement.
"Your so weird," Kurama giggled. There was the sound of Yomi's door opening.
"Well," her mother said, "I've gotta talk to you and Reshou. Please, Kurama, Hiei, will you leave?"
"Okay," Kurama replied. The boys left and the two ten year olds came running down stairs.
"Honey," Yomi's mom said to Kuronu, "Will, you please leave?"
"Kay!" She ran out the door, behind the redhead, jumping on his back.
Yomi's mother turned to her two kids and said, "Reshou, Yomi, I've gotten promoted in my job."
"Good for you," Reshou congratulated.
"But we'll have to move again."
"No!" Yomi screamed, "I got new friends! Don't make us move again!"
"Just quit your job!" Reshou hollered, "Don't make move away from Kuronu."
"Honeys, we have to move. I'm sorry. You have one day before we leave." Yomi and Reshou went running back to the red room.
"Reshou," Yomi cried, "I'm sorry. It's nearly midnight. We should sleep." The siblings slept in the same room until 8:00 A.M.
"Mommy," Reshou whined when they went downstairs, finding their mom cooking breakfast for the trip, "When are we leaving?"
"Soon. Gather what you'll need otherwise they'll ship the rest to us." They packed what they needed and headed out. Hiei caught a glance, once they left their house, and ran back into Kurama's home.
"Yomi's leaving! She's moving away!" Hiei yelped to the gang. They all ran out and a few jumped into their own cars while the demons ran.
When the reached the airport Yomi noticed they followed them all the way.
"Guys," Yomi cried, "I'll miss you. I'll be alone." She hugged them all and headed towards the plane, looking back to see Hiei, nearly crying.
"Hiei," Yomi gulped, running back to him and hugging the forlorn fire demon.
Through sobs and kisses, Hiei murmured, "You are not alone."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Last chapter. I'm almost crying! Sooooo... who wants a sequel? ^_^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

2cute2bu on November 22, 2006, 11:02:23 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buYae, a sequel, I only read the last two chapters-but those chapters were good!

Karasu_hiei-girl on September 3, 2006, 10:25:43 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlThat was to funny! I loved it! Of course I didn't cry, but if I could I definitly would have on this one. ^_^ I want a sequel! ME! ME! ME! Ha! I knew you were going to pick hiei! Who wouldn't!? *huggles hiei* So adorable.