Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Family

Hiei and his sisters... and Kuwabara, and Botan, and Koenma, and probably the rest of the Yu Yu gang.

Chapter 1 - My Family

Chapter 1 - My Family
I jumped awake quickly due to the dream. It was a reocuring dream. I had the same one atleast five other times this month. It was of my little brother lost in a forest, unable to get out or see. Okay, so he's not that littler; he's four years younger than me, but he acts way more mature.
"Ali," a voice called from outside my door. "Get out of bed you lazy demon."
I smiled and replied, "Who are you to criticize, little bro." He grumbled and stalked away. The alarm went off so I destroyed it with my spirit energy and threw it to the pile of other dead clocks.
Cleverly, I leaped out of bed and landed on one my cats. She wasn't to happy about that and I have the scars to prove it. Looking at my bloody legs made me think of my dream. Shoving the thought into the back of my head, I headed for the kitchen, following the sent of blueberry pancakes; my little sister always made the best pancakes.
"Hello Ali," she greeted, looking at me. Giggling, she handed me a plate of my favorite breakfast, besides leftover pizza and marshmellows. She joined me and we ate, too impatient to wait for my brother.
We finished and headed towards the bathroom. Me, being the cripple I am, had to have my sister brush my hair.
"I think Hiei hates me," my sister said. "He's never nice to me."
"He's never nice to anyone." I looked in the mirrior and thought for a moment. That's right; Hiei never told Yukina that we're related to her.
She finished brushing the cripple's hair and I ponytailed it because it didn't want to defy the laws of gravity. I looked in the mirrior again, but this time at myself. I wasn't the most beautiful girl, but I never seen a baby cry at my face. My black and aqua-green hair never obeyed me so it was always frizzy and everywhere. My crimson eyes looked back at me and the evil pink bunnies on my pajama pants stared at me.
My gaze went to Yukina. Her hair was aqua-green, too. She looked at me with her own set of crimson eyes. My brother gained that trait too. Yukina's pajamas were decorated with blue stars.
She smiled and I walked out to look for my zoo of pets. Then it hit me, literally; I was tackled by my pack of cats. Nearly twenty cats were sitting on me. yes, I love cats and so does my boyfriend so shove off.
I slinked back into my room, followed by my felines. It was nearly impossible to get to the closet; the kitties hearded there after their Mommy. I finally was able to open, but not close, the closet. The moths were atleast happy; there was holes in every sock, shirt, and skirt. Like I'd ever wear a skirt. I went in Hiei's room to raid his closet, and my army followed. Hiei was laying on his bed, reading a book when we trooped in.
"What do you want?" he asked as we headed for his closet. "And get those rats out of here." I ignored him and searched for something in my size; a black tanktop and a pair of black capris. How boring.
Much to Hiei's discust, I changed right there and started talking. "Quit acting so rude to Yukina, you heatless beast." He simply rolled onto his back, dangling his head over the edge of his futon, and closed his eyes. I didn't know the definition of underwear and he knew that all too well.
"You know my mood is not in my control," he murmured as I fell over, still struggling with my pants. "She just has to get used to it."
"She doesn't even know we're related, so atleast tell her." He thought for a few seconds, but shook his head no.
"You know perfectly well that I can't tell her." I did know.
The phone rang, but the people in this house wern't here. I trotted over to the phone and saw the number 375-7595. It was my friend Alision. I still laugh at her hatred for her phone number.
The phone rang again. "No one's home," I chanted. I never answer her calls. Yukina came out to find me on the ground, laughing.
"What are you doing?" she asked. I continued laughing histericaly.
After about two hours of a laughing spree, I headed out the door. I expected to find Alision, but my Honey Bunny Pooky Bear was there instead.
"Hey Ali," he greeted with a friendly kiss on the cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Hiei peeking out his window, sneering. He never quite liked my relationship with Kuwabara. "Where are ya goin'?"
"I need to talk to Lord Koenma." I answered. "You can come ... If you want to." Kuwabara smiled and nodded in agreement. We headed down the street to find Botan's home.
I knocked on the door, but let myself in anyways. A few odd haired girls ran by before we found Botan.
"Hello," she greeted. I nodded to her and Kuwabara waved. "I didn't expect you to come over."
"Botan, " I teased, "I come over every day." She smiled at me. Botan was my best friend so we were always at each other's homes.
"I need to see Koenma," I stated, "I heard he was here." Botan nodded and headed up the stairs.
"Lord Koenma!" she called. It didn't take long for the toddler to walk into the hallway.
He looked up at the grim reaper and replied, "Yes, what is it?"
"I need to talk to you," I piped in. Koenma signaled me to follow him into his room. He sat on the bed while i invaded the floor.
"What is it Ali?" he questioned, pulling out a laptop.
I sighed and answered, "I've been having these dreams ... are they true? They're about Hiei... He's lost and can't see. Is this in his future? Please, I must know so I can protect my little brother. You know i have visions. Please, is he-" He silenced me with his hand. I obeyed.
"Alira." Koenma ordered. "Hiei will be okay." I cocked my head to the side, and stared like a small puppy. "I promise."
Koenma closed the laptop, staring at me straight on. I signaled my leave and exited the room.
"What did you have to talk about?" Kuwabara questioned once we exited the house. I looked at him and smiled.
"Nothing." I smiled at the caring bufoon. So sweet and selfless. I love him.
We headed back up to my house and i invited him in..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment