Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hello Readers

A sequel to a Edocatastrophi's story. I strongly advise reading the original first. There's sex in her though. Well here's a link to her DA account. Just look for the story called "Life in a Lab".
www.edocatastrophi.deviantart.com

Chapter 1 - Hello Readers

Chapter 1 - Hello Readers
Hello reader (I have readers!?!?),
If you are here, you probably shouldn't! I suggest reading edocatastrophi's story first before you even continue! If you have read "Life in a Lab" then keep going (LOL! I typed keeep... ^_^). This is a sequel, approved by edo. It's about 100 years in the future and Dr. Razor has freed himself from his rotting fate. A new life is where he is now with new people and a new 'occupation' and a new love. His life is going normal until he sees something out of the ordinary. What could this lead to? The end of his normal life? Just read the story to find out... If you liked edo's original, then you with probably like this too. It's not her writing, but I've tried to keep the characters as close to their personalities as possible. Well I'll shut up now and upload the stoy... (What music is playing?!? Oh, Moulin Rouge)

------------Signed,
-----------------------Keerainsane, Keera, Ciara, or any other title you know me by...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment