Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

A sequel to a Edocatastrophi's story. I strongly advise reading the original first. There's sex in her though. Well here's a link to her DA account. Just look for the story called "Life in a Lab".
www.edocatastrophi.deviantart.com

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3
The dank hallways were death-fillled, yet inviting. I remembered everything the moment I walked over the doorsill. The dark lab ahead of the corridor was very familiar. I spent so many of my years wasting my time in here. So many lives passed through my tainted hands. Created and lost.
I continued walking along the glass tubes, looking into the greenish abyss of liquid. All the past experiments; Lukimia, Scalpel, Jackel, Silent, Holy, Mor... Morgue. I know now. Clair is just like Morgue. He is Morgue!
"I have to get out!" I turned back to the passage I originally came from. There was some one there.
"State you name!" I screamed. The shadowy figure remained mute and just aproached me on light feet. It reached out it's slender fingers and ran a ghost-like touch across my cheek. I hit it's hand away, trying to find a soul in the dark eyes. There was only a silent abysmal-like stare back at me. The eyes still, even though emotion was lost, were reconizable.
"If you don't know who I am," A deep voice murmured, "then you're an imbecile." My eyes were filled with tears. It's was so long since I heard that angelic voice of that demonic man.
"Lujon..." I wanted him... I wanted him to hold me. In those strong, thin arms. I wanted him to speak again, but he just stared. Stared into my eyes. Most people would look away from my cold gaze, but he simply returned the frozen look. I missed that.
"You said you were going to stay here," Lust replied. "What happened to that?" He batted his eyes at me. Those violet eyes. The cadaver smell filled the room, but there was no scent to hit my nose. There was no world other than my experiment. I loved him. Not in a lover way. Like a parental way. Like a son that I abandoned for a good cause. I had to let him go.
"What happened to what you said?" He crossed his arms across his slender chest. I watched his arms flex at the movement. His death gaze filled my entire being with fear. He was always so scary. I don't know why. Maybe it's because he's like a thousand feet taller than me. Maybe...
"I feel like I have repented for my sins," I replied, looking to the ground, guiltily. I could feel his eyes on the top of my head. I don't really know why I left. I guess I felt better for what I have done or I sensed my expirements near, but in a new body. I think that's it.
"I'm sorry Lust." I looked back up to his face, but he was turned away, staring off into the distance. "What is it?"
"I must show you something," he murmured, firmly grasping my hand and pulling me off into the direction he was looking. We came up to a blanket wrapped around a small figure.
"What is it?" I asked, looking up to the soft features of Lust's thin cheeks.
"Not what, but who," he replied, gently tugging on the navy blue blanket. It move in retaliation to Lust and pulled the material away from it's body. Sunken-in eyes stared at me from under pale hair. It was probably once blond or another light color, but it was obviously faded to a light grey. It looked like a living carcass, just without the rotted smell and maggots.
I stared at the souless orbs for a while before something caught my attention.
"Holy shiz!" I nearly screamed to myself. "Those are the biggest boobs on a zombie that I've even seen!" Lust reached over and smacked my head rather roughly.
"Stupid dog," he replied. "Be nice." The shaky form of the implant zombie rose up, staring into my eyes the entire time. She glanced over to the taller man and moved her lips as though she was about to speak, but all that came out was a small squeak. It seemed she has been dead for a while. Either that or she hasn't seen the light of day for quite some time. Her snow-white skin reflected the small light resting the corner, near where she was sitting.
She turned fully to Lust and murmured, "I don't want to stay here anymore." Her nimble feet moved pretty smoothly for a zombie. Lust stretched his arms out towards the small woman. She lightly fell into his arms and looked at me again. Her eyes held a tourtured past with no emotion at the same time.
"Is he the one I'm going with?" she asked gently. Lust just nodded his head.
"Going with me?!" I screamed. Lordy am I a spaz. "Who decided that?"
"I did," the humunculus replied, blankly. I wanted to 'gently toss' some sharp objects at his head then, but I couldn't. "I hope you're actually living somewhere suitable for this young lady. And I expect you to fully clothe and feed her. I'll find you later in a few weeks to check up on it." He pushed her at me causing her to stumble into my chest. I blushed slightly and looked away. She was hot.
He left the room without another word. Where is he staying? I looked at the girl and she looked back.
"I guess we should go home?" I sort of asked her the statment for some reason. She didn't speak, but only slightly nodded her head not prying her eyes from mine. It's kind of scary, having some one stare at you yet her gaze was somehow inviting and kind. The swirl of yellow and brown was like a pool. I just wanted to dive in.
"Are you leaving yet?" I heard his voice ring from a distance. I wanted to reply, but my thoughts were moving too fast. Everything was happening so quickly. My gaze was carried back to the girl. She looked so weak and helpless. On the contrary she was quite nimble and strong. Still I wisked her up into my arms. She was rather light; almost inhumanly. Even if it was just to fool the civilians on the street that she was just a homeless girl, I felt something. Something almost like love, but not. It was strange.
We quickly left the dreary lab, trying to avoid Lust and his smart @$$ comments. Next time I saw him I wanted to hit him.
"I guess I'm gonna have to stay home tomorrow," I murmured aloud, but mostly was talking to myself. She nodded in agreement anyways. Her hair was stringy and straight, similar to hay. I felt bad or sympathetic. I don't know what she's been through and I don't really think I want to.
She was silent the entire way to my place. A silent duplex was where I resided. The neighbor was some shady man who painted the interior of his house black. He kind of scares me, but not really. He just makes me feel welcomed. I only met him once, though. I think his name was Kaden or something like that. I assumed he was a reject in society because he looks like some one who would blend in back when I used to live in the lab.
I stepped up unto the porch, still carrying the small woman. Kaden was seated on a lounge chair just next to his door, stretching his long legs in front of him. I never knew how old he was. Probably around his early twenties, but with plastic surgery costing half the amount it did back in the day, he could be a lot older. I wanted to ask him, but that's rude.
"I see you finally brought home a girl," he murmured around a cigarette hanging from his loosely closed lips. You think people would have stopped smoking completely by then, with the crazy hazards and lung cancer. Kaden drew the cancer stick away from him mouth with a lazy hand and blew a smoke ring.
"Yeah," I replied, trying to work the lie I was about to tell him in my head. "I found her in the alley by the hospital." I shifted my weight to my other hip, balancing the girl carefully.
"She looks dead." He placed the cigarette back into its nesting place. He leaned his head back, probably trying to fall asleep. He wasn't going to speak anymore I thought.I ventured into my side of the house, not even bothering to slip my shoes off. The lightless room was easily to manuever in, even around the furniture. It was a comfortable aura that surounded everything there. I gently step the girl to her feet. She looked around with a look of peace on her thin face. I glanced over her entire frame, stopping to stare at the rags she had as a subsitute for clothing.
"Do you want to go shopping," I asked her. She turned at the waist to look into my eyes. "You know, for better clothes and stuff." A grin spread across her pale face, making her cheeks light up with humanly color. "I guess you like the idea?" She grabbed my hand, drawing me to the door.
"We got to get you into decent clothes first," I laughed. Women are funny creatures, especially when you bring shopping up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment