Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - When Robots Dream

What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.

Chapter 1 - When Robots Dream

Chapter 1 - When Robots Dream


When Robots Dream

Professor Rowan Brooke

(A.N.- This will most likely be the most INSANE thing I have ever written. Songfic to Jenny Rom vs. The Zippers's “Waka Laka” Enjoy!)



__________



“Nightie-night master!” the cheerful little robot squealed as his master prepared to sleep for the night. The robot squeezed his stuffed piggie tight.



“Good night, GIR!” the robot's green-skinned master yelled. Then he had a sudden shocked look on his face. “GIR!” he screamed.



“Yeeessss master?” the robot asked, on tiptoes.



“Go into sleep mode.” His master said. The robot saluted, it's eyes turning red for a second. Then they shut off and the robot began to dream of far off lands…



“GIR! Hey GIR!” the robot woke up to see his stuffed pig sitting on his stomach, staring at him. “You're awake! Great! Let's go to the happy place today!”



GIR screamed in excitement. “YAAY!!! THE HAPPY PLACE!!!” Then him and the pig grew small pink wings and flew to the happy place.



Waka Laka's a thing to play forever

Just to be together (Just to be together)

Waka Laka's so magical and tender

Waka Laka love and fantasy



The happy place was even happier than GIR ever saw it. There were moose and piggies dancing everywhere and the ground was made of tacos. In a large waffle tree sat a scary-looking monkey. “I'm happy.” GIR simply said.



“Well,” the piggy replied, “It is the HAPPY place.” When he noticed GIR wasn't listening, the pig shrugged and ate a taco.



(Waka... Waka... Waka...)



See Waka Laka when you need a flight of fantasy (fantasy)

Ecstasy (ecstasy)

Rhapsody (rhapsody)

See Waka Laka when you want a love so tenderness (tenderness)

Waka Laka make you fly



GIR walked up to one of the moose. “Hello there.” The moose said to the small, cyan-eyed robot. “Do you want to dance with me?”



GIR nodded. “Yup!” Then the moose and GIR danced the chicken dance together. (It is still unknown how the moose danced the chicken dance)



See Waka Laka when you're going to feel so sad and blue,

Just for you, never blue

See Waka Laka and a funny bunny'll free your life

Now it's Waka Laka time



GIR continued wandering through the happy place until he saw a green bunny with three red eyes and antennae. “WHOOOO AARRRE YOUUUUUU?” he asked to the bunny.



“Why, isn't it obvious?” the bunny asked GIR with a British accent. The robot shook its head. The bunny sighed. “I'm the FUNNY BUNNY!” music came out of nowhere and he did a little dance.



“You look kinda like master.” GIR remarked to the Funny Bunny. The Funny Bunny nodded. A piece of bacon appeared in GIR's hand. “Do yooou want baaaacon?” The bunny nodded and ate the bacon. GIR waved goodbye and went on his way.



I wanna live (I wanna live)

A brand new day (A brand new day)

Go far away (Go far away)

To Waka Laka place

A Waka time (A Waka time)

To feel so fine (To feel so fine)

A Waka Laka flight



GIR skipped up to the waffle tree and ripped a piece off. It was yummy. But then the scary-looking monkey got mad and threw another piece of waffle at GIR. GIR caught the waffle in its mouth and ate that as well. Then he finally noticed what he was standing on



“TACOOOOOOS!!!” GIR squealed as it grabbed one of the tacos and shoved it into its mouth. Then his piggie flew over to him.



“I'm sorry to tell you this, GIR, but you're gonna wake up soon and need to leave the happy place until tomorrow.”



Waka Laka's a thing to play forever

Just to be together (Just to be together)

Waka Laka's so magical and tender

Musical and wonder fantasy



GIR nodded. “GOODBYE EVERYBODY!!!!” he screamed. Everybody bade him farewell, and he grew his little pink wings and flew off.



Waka Laka's a never ending story

Glory, glory, glory (Glory, glory, glory)

Waka Laka's a place to be forever

Waka Laka love and,

Waka Laka love and,

Waka Laka love and fantasy



“GIR! Wake up!”



GIR's eyes snapped into color. “That was a great dream.”

His master looked at him unbelievingly. “You… had a dream? I though robots didn't dream.”



GIR chuckled. Some things were better left a secret.



----Well? What do you think of my first insane GIR fic? After I'm done “The Only Believer”, I'm thinking of doing a series based off everybody's favorite paranormal investigator/vampire hunter Bill! I lurve Bill so much and the fic is gonna be SOO FUNNY!! Thank you for taking the time to read this bit of insanity and boredom! ----


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Ali on December 30, 2005, 2:35:44 PM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_Alicute

mangacheese1818 on November 21, 2005, 9:17:31 AM

mangacheese1818 on
mangacheese1818I luvit! *faves* *steals GIR* *runs off*

keylaleigh on August 15, 2005, 11:19:20 PM

keylaleigh on
keylaleighLet me just make one comment. "The One Believer" is a story I started but it's dead now. DEAD! Okay?