Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Awakening

new story, dont really know what its about yet, im terrible at summaries...

Chapter 2 - Awakening

Chapter 2 - Awakening
It is surprising to wake up in a bed, hooked up to machines, and not knowing where you are. The room was white, and I figured out that the bed was a hospital bed. I was in a hospital.
Why am I in the hospital? I thought, trying to sit up. My head started to pound like crazy.
Oh yeah, that’s why… I lay back down.
A nurse entered the room, humming and looking at her chart. She didn’t notice me.
“Hey, can I get some water?” For some reason my throat was extremely dry, and thinking about it, I was extremely hungry too.
The nurse turned, startled. “SHE’S UP! DOCTOR! SHE’S UP!”
A tall, handsome brunette man hurried into the room. “Nurse, get some water and food for this young girl!”
He turned to me. “I’m Doctor Brown. How are you feeling?
I replied with an annoyed stare. “Why am I hooked up to all these machines?”
“Well, you’ve been in a coma for about a year-“
“WHAT?!”
Doctor Brown started rambling on about stuff I didn’t understand, and really didn’t care about. The only word that circulated throughout my head was: COMA.
Did I really get hit that hard? What day is it? Month? What has happened in the past year?
The doctor took the hint that I wasn’t listening.
“I know, you probably have a lot of questions, but you should sleep.”
“Sleep?! I’ve been sleeping for a frikin’ year!”
He smiled. “It doesn’t work that way.”
Doctor Brown left and I closed my eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment