Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Holli's reason

the Vampire holli's origan and reasons to joining the gundam fights

Chapter 1 - Holli's reason

Chapter 1 - Holli's reason


Hollie Morrissette

(Rei Hino)



Neo-Venus's Greatest

There on Neo-Venus a planet of vampires roamed there were only a few half vampires made from the babies from the human colonists who tried to infant Neo Venus years ago. But only one half vampire had developed her power so greatly that she was invulnerable, she was the pride of her Coven. One night her father assigned her to go down to earth with no just reason why.



“Now when you get to Neo-Romania make sure you gain your self a legal identity it gets you far on earth,” Angela said

“Ang, don't worry about me. You may be my sister but you're not my mother and besides, I'm 19 years old, I can care for myself,” the half vampire said.

“Well Holli, I've cared for you since father created you so I practically am your mother, in fact, I could be your mother I am over 134 years old.” Angela said.

Holli rolled her eyes “Yeah but your still 17. I rather not think about it. But do you know why father is sending me to earth?” she asked but the girl vampire shrugged and walked her sister to the space pod where Holli's best friend Nicki waited with something under canvas

“Uh Nicki what's under there?” Holli asked the girl smiled, “Nothing you need to know about now.” she chucked Nicki was among the few on the planet along with Holli that posses the power of being half vampire.

“You ready to go Holli the ship are ready and loaded.” Nicki said.

“I can't go yet Erik promised me he'd come and say good bye.” She pleaded, looking around.

“Sorry Holli I don't sense him anywhere I'll tell him for you, ok? now get on the ship.” Ang said ushering Holli on the pod.

“No Angela, I have to see him let me go!” Holli cried.

“We have to go now Holli the ship cant wait it, will take another two hours to worm it up again come on.” Nicki said taking Holli's hand

“But he promised.” She said.

“And a vampire is always true to his word.” A male voice said coming around the corner.

“ERIK!” Holli cried, running to a tall blue vampire

“Your late!” she pouted Erik smiled

“Sorry, well than I guess it serves me right to get a short good bye huh?” he asked, a blood tear began to fall from Holli's eye she wiped it away quickly and placed it on Erik's lips and kissed him.

“Good bye Erik whatever I have to do on that miserable planet, I'll make sure to finish it soon to be back with you again.” Holli said softly, and Nicki pulled her in the ship threshold.

“Bye everyone we'll be back!” Nicki said, as Holli waved as the doors slid shut. The space pod lifted off and left the atmosphere of Neo-Venus and to the blue planet of earth.

“Ok Nicki, tell me why the hell are we going!” Holli yelled Nicki looked at her,

“Nope I cant tell you yet.” she smiled Holli growled and grabbed her shoulders.

“Don't give me that shoot TELL me!!” she sneered.

“I'll tell you as soon as we get their now sit and chill the frack out.” Nicki sneered back Holli growled again and sat in the chair.

“You're turning soft on me Holli what's wrong you're never this sappy in saying good bye.” Nicki asked.

“Nothing, he arrived late I thought something happened that's all.” Holli answered,

“Yeah right, I thought you hated showing your human half and vampires don't have emotions.” Nicki snickered,

“ I know that just shut up!”

They landed on the blue planet and it was dark.

“I wonder if it's always this dark on this planet” Holli asked, Nicki shook her head.

“No, its just night time. Come on lets go find some blood.” she suggested switching the ship to a coorlander.

“What about that” Holli asked pointing to the giant.

“Oh it will be fine here I've arranged for someone to pick it up Let's go, I'm famished.” She finished,

“Sure but you know your gonna have to tell me what's under their sooner or later.” Holli smirked Nicki laughed and chased a human down a dark alleyway.

“I hate this planet!” Holli grumbled. An hour later Nicki and Holli returned.

“Now tell me, why are we here?” she asked Nicki,

“Come with me.” Nicki said lifting off the ground, Holli grumbled and followed her vampric friend. They landed on the roof of a building that said on the side Gundam Fed.

“Gundam Fed what does that mean??” Holli questioned, Nicki said nothing, and walked in a door the two entered an office and Nicki spoke to someone who Holli couldn't see.

“We're here Roger,” she appeared to be speaking to a chair but then it swung around and a man in a red suit was sitting in it.

“It took you long enough, what took you so long?” The man said, Holli sneered.

“Sorry I got hungry and I wouldn't mind having more!” Holli called, and Nicki slapped her hand on her mouth.

“Ah so the mysterious Zeman wasn't kidding when he said his daughter was a feisty one, Miss…”he stopped.

“You can call me Nicki.” Nicki said,

“And you ARE going to call me Holli and nothing else.” Holli said.

“Fine, fine Miss Holli, your father has sent you here to fight.” The man said, Holli raised her eyebrow Nicki was silent.

“Fight? I'm a vampire I kill.” Holli answered.

“Yes, I figured that would be your answer, that's why Nicki wasn't allowed to tell you anything. You see if you don't fight I'll expose your planet of vampire's and accuse you of killing innocent people and then have your whole kind destroyed.” The man said Holli got angry.

“What, why would you do that, annihilate my whole race and my planet! How could I possibly fight, and why me.” Holli said enraged.

“A Gundam tournament in Neo-Japan, You win and I leave you, your race and planet alone, you lose and Kaboom the whole vampiric race is annihilated.” He told Holli

“You can't do that!!!” Holli cried,

“I just did, you vampiric scum now are you agreed?” He asked, “Fine but if you do anything to tick me off and lie to me, I WILL kill you.” Holli said grabbing the man's collar, Nicki pulled at Holli's arm.

“Calm down Holli, just sign the contract.” Nicki said, Holli growled and signed the paper.

“Excellent now here's your room, now report back here at 10 am so you may get instructions, now get out of my sight.” The man said, and Nicki brought Holli out and to the hotel room.

“I can't believe you didn't tell me! How could this happen, my father would never give in to a scrawny human like that! He could crush him with one finger! I want to go back to Neo-Venus! I will not participate in these human brothels.” Holli was in complete rage as she walked in the room.

“Please Holli, calm down you'll wake everyone up.” Nicki said, in attempted to calm her down. Holli sank in the chair by the window and drifted to sleep.

The next morning Holli woke up to the heat of the sun. Nicki had pulled the drapes earlier.

“Ah this sun is hotter than on Venus.” Holli exclaimed.

“Its because of the atmosphere, don't worry we'll get use to it in time, now get ready, we have to go meet Roger in an hour.” Nicki said, Holli dressed in her black and red hooded cape.

“Snazzy Holli.” Nicki said, dressed in a blue skirt and black top and a blue cape.

“Here to protect your eyes its bright out too.” Nicki said, handing Holli a pair of sun glasses.

“Ok now lets go get a small snack I'm hungry.” Holli said, and they headed to an animal shelter then off to the Gundam Fed building, this time they where in a garage, Roger came to meet them.

“Well don't you to look lovely.” He said with a smile

“Don't kiss up! Get on with it!” Holli sneered

“well than, fine let me introduce you to your Gundam.” Roger said, and motioned to Nicki who took the draped canvas off it revealing, a red and black robot.

“It's fully equipped with a sword, reflector shields and a gallant gun.” Nicki explained, Holli raised her eyebrow.

“How the hell am I suppose to work this?” Holli asked.

“With your team of Gundam support.” Roger said, then snapped his fingers and out of the giant robot popped two guys, “This is your tech assistant Wesley and your Maintenance crew Nicki and Jerry.” Roger said the two waved and Nicki smiled, Holli flew up to the cockpit where Wesley was, she landed inside and pulled down her hood and removed her glasses.

“So your Wesley? I'm Holli, don't call me any cutesy names. Now tell me how do I get this thing working?” Holli asked.

“Well we have to program your life support waves and heart rhythm, your berserker system limit. So could you change into this suit and we can get started.” Wesley said handing Holli a red, black and silver suit. Holli flew and went to change then came out, Nicki gave a cat call.

“Looking good Holli, Erik would love this!” She called, Holli growled.

“Watch it! And get up here!” Holli demanded, the two flew up to the cockpit. “No offence Wesley but I'd prefer to have Nicki here while you do my readings. Is that ok?” Holli asked, Wesley smiled,

“Sure that's ok.”

“One more thing, no one gets these readings got that! Not even him!” Holli said then pointed to Roger down on the ground.

“Sure thing, now sit in this chair and we'll hook you up.” Wesley said, Holli sat in the chair and Nicki and Wesley begin to hook her up to the Gundam.

“Wow I heard vampires where strong but you your deadly!” Wesley said, looking at the high readings, Nicki shook her head, and uttered something softly, so only her and Holli could hear.

“Stupid mortal!” Holli chucked evilly, and it made Wesley jump and back away.

“Am I done?” she asked with her gaze that seemed evil enough, Wesley cleared his thought.

“Yes your all set, Jerry can take you to the arena. we have for you, so you can practice and get used to its attacks.” Holli nodded, and pulled the wires off her,

“Fine lets go then Nicki.” Holli said and the two vampires jumped out of the cockpit. “So, would you like to go to the arena and try out this baby? I know I would!” Jerry said, Holli smiled and got close to his face, causing his sweat to get worse.

“Sure but do me a favor stop sweating I wont hurt you.” She said to him.

“Sure thing sorry.” Jerry yelped, Nicki gave a little giggle.

Jerry showed Holli her new coorlander and took her to the arena with her Gundam, so she could get it started.
Holli was in her Gundam with everything on, her suit was skin tight and now only red and silver which was ok; Jerry, Wesley and Nicki where on the ground in a booth, Jerry came on the intercom monitor.

“Ok, Holli the Gundam will move the way you move you move your arms it moves the joystick is how you move about as far as running and walking are concerned but flying and anything else you, personally can do, you want it the Gundam will do it, go ahead try it out.” He said, then Nicki shoved him out of the way to speak ,

“Holli don't you break it!” Holli smiled at her friend's remark. “Don't worry Nicki I promise, I won't blow it up like your house.” She said, then attempted to fly and up went the Gundam, Holli grasped the joystick in hopes to keep control.

“Wow what a rush!” she called then begin to tryout attacks.

“She comes at this pretty naturally doesn't she?” Wes said to Nicki who was swiveling in her chair.

“ I guess so.” She answered, Holli landed the Gundam, and popped up on the screen,

“I'm board now.” she said, with an evil but strait face, Wes and Jerry drop their jaws.

“You didn't master all the Gundam's techniques, did you?” Jerry asked Holli smirked.

“ No, but it won't take me long to learn them.” Nicki began to laugh, at the two mortal guys who couldn't believe Holli's energy level.

“Well, would you like to go to the training gym?” Wes asked,

“Sure, but can I go and replenish myself?” Holli asked,

“Sure lets go, Holli!” Nicki said, and the two vampires left.

“Hey Holli your hand is glowing.” Nicki said, as a diamond crest glowed on Holli's hand.

“King of Diamonds?” Holli whispered, “The Shuffle Alliance.” Holli said, randomly in response.

“The what?” Nicki said confused.

“I did some research on the Shuffle Alliance Gundam fighters on earth, and a month ago this crest started to glow then I was sent here. I'm guessing I'm a member of the new Shuffle Alliance the King of Diamonds. Nicki, I'm going to fight in the Gundam fights but not for Roger to protect our colony, but to help the Shuffle Alliance, you never know it might be fun, but first I'm going to set Roger in his place!” Holli said, as she flew in the direction of Roger's office, Nicki just watched as her friend flew away.

“Roger, you don't scare me I will kick your @$$!! If you threaten me like that!! I will fight for your country but not as your prisoner!” Holli said from the shadows.

“Like hell you are I can destroy you so your going to do as I say!!” the man called back Holli stepped out of the shadow.

“No you see your views are inferior and you need to die so I'm rater hungry so I think I'll indulge in your hot blood.” Holli said, seductively sitting on his desk grazing her white finger over his cheek.

“Now Holli that's no way to treat a man with poor taste!” A familiar voice said, Holli looked and smiled.

“So Erik what made you come here the sun is unbearable for you.” Holli said, and Erik stepped behind Holli,

“I couldn't let you fight alone, that's hogging the fun.” He said.

“Now Roger what do you say, sponsor me, leave my race alone, and your country has a win in the Gundam fight and none has to die.” Holli offered the sweating man gulped and nodded his head Holli smiled.

“Excellent now I'll need a training center gym a hanger and a dark hotel room when I go to the fight and when is this battle? She asked,

“In a couple of weeks the beginning ceremony begins.” He said,

Holli begin to laugh.

“To think Erik this man threatened to wipe out the vampire race, but he fears a mere half vampire such as myself… although, I'm a super vampire being such species.” Erik smiled.



“Erik you're here!” Nicki said, when the two returned to the gym.

“What can I say I couldn't miss this show. It should be rather amusing, so Holli who are the other Alliance members you have to find?” Erik asked watching Holli block Frisbee around the arena

“Well the queen is a girl who my data says is a Sayen, a girl with super power strength. Her tail her only weakness, the Ace is a half cat race. I don't know much about all of them but the Joker is the only human on the team.” She said, as Frisbee's rica shed off her arms. Holli stopped, and looked at Erik and Nicki,

“But if they are all a bunch of weaklings joining them will be pointless.” She said, with a smirk, returning to her training.



Weeks later, Holli and her Gundam crew left for Neo-Japan for the Gundam battle. Holli mastered all the techniques on her Gundam, and even had a few of her own little tricks. Holli, Nicki and Erik got ready to transport Nicki and Holli would go with Wes and Jerry during the day with the Gundam. Erik would come at night, so he wouldn't waste any of his energy being in the open sun.

“So Holli, what do you plan to do next?” Nicki said to Holli.

“Well I think I'll get acquainted with this city first, then find that Queen of Hearts,” she said, with a smirk. They arrived in Neo-Japan just in time for the fight the next day Holli watched the Queen battle in her fights and measured her power.

“She is quite powerful, hum, I wonder what her blood would taste like?” Holli said, to herself as she watched the fight. When it was over she was interested in her prey and followed her around discovering more and more about her as well as meeting the half cat Ace of Spades and Jack of clubs, who was a Sayen as well.

“Hum it seems she has only found one,” she said to herself then pounced to bite her then left to go great Erik who was just arriving from Neo-Romania.



“So did you decide to join her?” Nicki asked, Holli smirked her evil grin.

“Of course I'll join her but first I want a fight with her so I'll see if she can beat me before I really join her and her little entourage,” Holli said, sipping blood from her wine glass.

~end

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment