Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The small Bio

Mikazuki just gotten her uncle arrested, now she's leaving for the leaf village, how will she live with change? And will her Uncle Yukio ever find a new boyfriend?

Chapter 0 - The small Bio

Chapter 0 - The small Bio
Bio
Name: Mikazuki (New moon) Hoshiko(child of the star)
Age: 15
Fav. Color: Blue
Speciality: Genjutsu, She loves to do her star illusion, It wraps you in darkness and all you see is her going around,then on the out side she's throwing shukirin at you but in the Genjutsu It's as if, She's throwing stars at you and you can't move so you can't avoid them. And she sings and dances as she plays around with you.
Here's the English Lyrics but she likes to sing it in japanese. www.lyricsdownload.com/inuyasha-
every-heart-english-lyrics.html
Issues: Hates to lose,Hates Snotty people,Is very clumsey,Speaks befor thinking,can be Very rude, she's dosen't enjoy sharing her stuff,And occasionaly she pickpockets people.
Personality:A rough Tomboy girl who knows how be one of the men,She was rasied to be a rough tough chick who can never say that she can't do it. Loves a good chalang but hates losing. She hates to addmit it but she loves to sing, Only her victems find out her talent though.
Past issues:Kaminari(thunder), her mother died when she was 4 from cancer and the her father Tokutaro(virtue first male) When she was five left to go be in the war but gave her, her mother's necklace and left her with her Uncles Yukio(snow boy) And Sadao(decisive man). But her father diden't know that her uncles were thifes so as she grew up her uncles tought her how to pick pocket because since she was young they only tought her easy things. When she was ten it was reported that her father had been killed.
Birth place:The Star Village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment