Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Let's see the loot.

Mikazuki just gotten her uncle arrested, now she's leaving for the leaf village, how will she live with change? And will her Uncle Yukio ever find a new boyfriend?

Chapter 1 - Let's see the loot.

Chapter 1 - Let's see the loot.
How they met: Stoy time WOOT~~

One later afternoon A slim younge girl, with light blue hair,two ponytails and a star ninja headband across her forhead with a few hairs hanging over it, she was wearing a tanktop with small sleves atached to it but under that she was wearing fish net it went to the mid part of her arm and all the way down befor her hips and upon her neck was a red ribbon with a golden bell in the middle and on her hands down about an intch from her wrist were some black fingerless gloves, she was wearing red fingernail polish and had the most beautiful Emerald eyes, her name was Mikazuki and she was laying in her hamic counting the money that was in that wallet she just stole. "Eleven,twelve,thirteen thousand yen! Hahaha, I did a good job today! Yukio-kun,Looky!!" Then a tall, slender red headed man with emerald eyes exact as her's and was wearing a beautiful Sakura flower kimono on peaked his head out of the door way,"What is it Mikazuki? Sadao will be home and I haven't even started started diner yet!!" Then Yukio went back inside running all around the house trying to get everything set for her other uncle Sadao. Mikazuki sighed and went inside to help with diner. Later that night a tall ,but not as tall as Yukio, slightly rounded black haired man who was starting to become bald with the same eyes as both of them and was wearing a long sleeved black shirt with baggy, ripped up jeans. "I'm home! And I gots lots of loot this time!!" Mikazuki and Yukio ran from the kitchen and they both tripped over the carpet landing face down infront of Sadao. The man sighed and shook his head "You two,I bet could choke on a grain of rice if you tried." Yukio got up and wipped his kimono and laughed "Hahaha, I bet you right Sadao-san!" sweatdrops were streaming down his head. Mikazuki finally giving up on having someone helpping her up stood up and hugged Sadao, "Welcome home Sadao-san!! Diner is ready but first-" *takes the large bag from Sadao's hand. "Let's see your loot!!" She open the bag egeraly and sees gemes of many kinds. "AHHH!! THEIR BEAUTIFUL!!!" She hold the bag close to her chest and jumps up and down. Her uncle,Yukio,trys to take the bag from her but then Mikazuki glares at him "Don't you DARE touch My gemes!!" Sadao takes the bag away from her, "It's All of our gemes." Mikazuki pouted, she loved shiney gemes and thing with great wealth. Sadao grunted "Come on, I'm hungery, let's eat." Yukio said excitedly, "Diners all ready and the table is seet, Tonight where having chiken dumplings!!" But Sadao just grunted and sat at his seat at the end of the table. Mikazuki thinks that Sadao should be much nicer to Yukio because when Yukio was a little boy, he always looked up to Sadao and wanted to be just like him but in Mikazuki dosen't, she just loves his stealing skills. "Well I think that's wounderful Yukio-kun." , Yukio sighed "Thank you..." and he just takes a seat next to Sadao, then Mikazuki sits across from both of them.

But this meal will have a suprise, Mikazuki is going to be told some news that her Uncles are sure she's going to hate, Untill next time, Readers.

Bean~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment