Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Time To Run, Hun.

Mikazuki just gotten her uncle arrested, now she's leaving for the leaf village, how will she live with change? And will her Uncle Yukio ever find a new boyfriend?

Chapter 3 - Time To Run, Hun.

Chapter 3 - Time To Run, Hun.
From the last chapter.

Sadao grunted once more "Well I say alot of things but this time I mean it, She's staying there if she likes it or not." Mikazuki's rage was building up so fast she was even tempted to kill her uncle, "He would never see it comeing," she thought. And she reaches for her kunii and then-

That's the end of this chapter, Will Mikazuki kill her Uncle Sadao, Will she leave for the leaf village, And will anyone ever respect poor Yukio-kun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikazuki was fingering her Kunii but then she thought "Bah! He's just a wast of my time." Suddenly someone was banging on the front door. Yukio got up from his seat, "I wonder who that could be this late at night?" He walked to the door and looked through the peep hole, he saw the coppers and he had a cold streak down his back. "Sadao-kun you must hide!! In the basment!!" Sadao grunted as he got up with his food and walk tword the rug and moved it to unveal a trap door that leads to the basement. As the fat man waddeled down the basment, Mikasuki hatched a wonderful plan. Yukio covered the basment door and opened the door "Yes? How can I help you gentlemen?" As the police officers went inside the Chief stayed outside, "Sir, a wanted criminal has been passing by here, we need to find out where he is hiding. This will only take a few momments." he said this as he walked in. Then he spotted a young girl and smiled sweetly as he walked up to her, "Hello Sweety, what's your name?"
Mikasuki saw her opening, with her sweet, innocent voice she said, "Mikasuki, excuse me sir may I tell you something?" The cheif nodded "Yes you may." Mikasuki grinned in the inside "We-well a scary man came here earlyer, he told us to let him stay her for the night or he'd kill us, I belive he said his name was, Sadao. He's hidding in the basement now, the doors under the rug." The cheif was suprised and huged Mikasuki and looked into her eyes, "Don't worry young miss, well get the bad man." He cocked his head to the other officers. "He's in the basment, under the rug." Mikasuki laughed in her head "That's what the old man gets for messing with me." She said evily in her head. Yukio was scared, "How did they find out where he was? Mikasuki must of told them, I told Sadao that this was a bad idea to upset her like that." he mummbled to himself. As the officers went down the basment, the Cheif walked up to Yukio. "I thank you Sir for these few moments of your time, you have a cute daughter there, you don't find many honest teens now'a days." Yukio blushed "We-well she's not really my daughter, she's my neice. Her parents died, I think you know her father, Tokutaro Hoshiko, I'm his brother Yukio." Cheif smiled,"Yes I remember him!! He was a great warrior, if she's anything like her father, she'll be a greatly respeted ninja." Yukio laughed, "Thank you Sir." As the officers took away Sadao, Sadao cursed and yelled to Mikasuki saying that one day that he's gonna kill her. Mikasuki laughed at him, "Screw you old man, you don't control me anymore!!" She said as she gave him the finger.
Once the police were gone she smilled and looked at Yukio. "Yukio-san, let's go to that place you planed to take me anyway, who knows, we might find you a cute boyfriend!~ Yukio blushed "You mean it." She nods. Yukio jumped up and huged her, "YAAAY!! Do you know how long it's been since I hade a boyfriend?" "As long as I've lived here, right?" Yukio nods.


Well it's been decided, their leaving to have a new life. Now soon Mikasuki will meet a young boy, Austin Myo, will she make a good imprestion, will she be aressted for stealing, and how are the even going to get there?!

Untill next time, Mak~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment