Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

I don't really have a good synopsis for this story, but it's going to be kind of short.

Be prepared to cry a little when you read this. I don't really know how to describe it, you'll just have to read it I guess.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
“Derek, how am I going to understand? How? How can I go on without you?” “Jeanne, I know it’s hard, but try. This dream, it’s real!” “HOW? HOW IS IT REAL? I’M JUST GOING TO WAKE UP AND GO THROUGH ANOTHER TORTUROUS DAY! I-“ “Jeanne, that’s enough.” Derek cut her off.
“This dream to you is reality to me. When you wake up, you will be in your reality. But how do we know either of our realities is the real reality? It boggles the mind, but try to follow! Life is but a dream, Jeanne, some just don’t know it. We’re never really apart, as long as we still can remember each other. As long as you can dream, you can see me. We’re dreaming on the stars here Jeanne, let’s let the sadness slip away, and enjoy ourselves.” Jeanne frowned as she thought. “Let the sadness slip away? The note! And the ring! But, how?” “To be honest, I don’t know myself.” Both chuckled for a moment before Jeanne spoke up again. “Derek, even so, this is still only a dream to me. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it through tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that.” “Jeanne, You’re happy to see me right, even though this is only a “dream”? Well, happiness will show tomorrow, Jeanne. Happiness will show tomorrow.”
“Happiness will show tomorrow.” Repeated Jeanne. Derek was slowly fading away as her dream ended, but those four words comforted her greatly. Back in her bed, she instinctively looked at the note she found. It read:

We’re dreaming on the stars here.
The sadness will slip away if you let it.
Follow me in your dreams.
Happiness will show tomorrow.
-Derek
Jeanne smiled, truly happy for the first time in weeks, and went to start her day. After all, you are never truly alone.
The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment