Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The exact reasons I hate chatspeak

There are certain things I would like to get off my chest and share with the world, I guess you can read this if you're really bored or something.

Chapter 1 - The exact reasons I hate chatspeak

Chapter 1 - The exact reasons I hate chatspeak
I HATE CHATSPEAK!!! EVERYWHERE I GO IT’S SOMEONE GOING lyke du u wnt 2 b friends? Wil u do a rq 4 me? Lyk3 l337 sp33k 15 s00 c001 nd n07 @n0yying @7 @11! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS LITERATE, PEOPLE, SPEAK IN WHOLE SENTENCES AND NOT NUMBERS AND ABBREVIATIONS! AND LEARN TO SPELL! I mean, some spelling mistakes are expected, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when I get a comment like: wull u du a rquest fur me? I watn sonik and shwadow tu bee fyting! C’MON PEOPLE, TALK, ER, TYPE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW HOW TO PUNCTUATE! LIKE, I WILL STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND SOMEONE SAYING: hi how are you do you want to be friends will you make me a request look at my gallery please please lets be friends I have no life so I have to randomly beg people to be my friends because obviously I have no clue how to act properly so that people will actually want to be in contact with me. I ESPECIALLY HATE MIXTURES OF ALL THREE! C’MON PEOPLE, YOUR AGES ARE LISTED AS ANYWHERE FROM 10 TO 30, ACT LIKE IT FOR ***’S SAKE!!!

I mean, some chatspeak and 1337 is okay, like LOL for laughing out loud, and I admit to having used OMG and BRB a few times myself, but entire posts with nothing but it?! Geez people, what do they teach you in school? How to behave like morons? Geezus, LEARN TO TYPE PROPERLY OR DON’T *****’IN TYPE AT ALL!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment