Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - FLAMES STINK!!!

There are certain things I would like to get off my chest and share with the world, I guess you can read this if you're really bored or something.

Chapter 4 - FLAMES STINK!!!

Chapter 4 - FLAMES STINK!!!
Why do you people flame? Why do you people take one look at a piece of art and totally bash it?! Sure, not everyone is as **** perfect as you think you are, but that's no reason to flame every single thing they have ever done! Everyone has different talents, some people write good fanficion, but don't drwa very well, and vice versa! Some people just try their hardest, but still don't do that well. That's still no reason to be so mean! I mean, constructive criticism is okay, like: "That's a good first try, but you might want to add a little shading on his left arm," or "looks good, but next time, try not to make his hand so big." Look people, that has a lot more effect than: "OMG YOUR SHADING SUX YOU SHULD NOT BE ALLOUD TO DRAW U SUK SO BAD" OR "WHY THE **** IS HIS HAND SO BIG? U SUK." okay, so I exxagerated on the flames a little, but you get my point! I don't flame! Neither should you!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment