Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My hilarious Sonic Dream (funny)

All the little stories that are too short to make a new story for, or little things I have made that I don't want to put in my blog, or stuff like that.

Chapter 1 - My hilarious Sonic Dream (funny)

Chapter 1 - My hilarious Sonic Dream (funny)
Last night, I had a really cool dream. Sonic and friends were in it. When I woke up, I jotted it down so I wouldn't forget. So, since it was cool and funny, I'm typing it up for your reading and amusement.

The dream begins with Sonic laying unconscious. He slowly wakes up, groggy, dizzy, and all around dazed.

Shadow: Finally awake, eh Sonic?

Sonic: Where am I?

Knuckles: The Mystic Ruins. You got knocked out by Eggman, remember?

Sonic: No.

Suddenly, a distant voice is heard.

Distant voice: Sooooooooonnnnniiiiccccc!!!

Sonic groans.

Shadow: Oh yeah, Tails and Amy are coming in the Whirlwind.

Tails and Amy come into view. They are riding in a green plane that doesn't look familiar. For some reason, they look like 3-d versions of their “old school” styles. Then, in one of those dream moments, Tails vanished without a sound and Amy is piloting what I take to be the Whirlwind.

Amy lands the plane while Tails sneaks up, unnoticed, on Sonic. Both are back to their current design. Shadow and Knuckles walk away.

Tails: Hey Sonic!

Sonic jumps about 3 feet.

Sonic: How'd you get over there, Tails?

Tails: Hey Sonic, wanna see my new supercomputer?

Tails grabs Sonic's arm and leads him into his workshop. There is a very basic workstation there. A basic keyboard, an old monitor, and a chipped mouse are on the desk.

Sonic (Skeptically): This is it?

Tails: No, this is just the interface. The actual computer is under the workshop. It's hard to go down there and use it, 'cuz it's radioactive. So I have to use this one that I hooked up to it.

Tails begins explaining the process needed to service the radioactive computer. Apparently, you need to put on 3 special suits, enter 6 codes in 7 doors, pull out the right switches, etc. Sonic is getting bored, and he yawns.

When Tails finishes:

Sonic: Got a real computer around here that I can use? You know, one that's not radioactive?

Tails: Sure!

Tails leads Sonic down a staircase, then through a long maze of bookshelves and terminals to a small room. A laptop is sitting on a desk, and a spotlight is shining on it. The spotlight is the only light source. Amy is already there, apparently checking her e-mail.

Amy: Hi sonic. I'll be off in a sec, kay?

Sonic (thinking): Why didn't she go all fangirl on me?

Amy: Here you go Sonic.

Amy gets up and leaves.

Sonic sits down in front of the laptop and begins clicking madly. Tails looks over Sonic's shoulder and sweatdrops.

Tails: Solitare, Sonic?

That's when the dream ended and I woke up.

I doubt anyone found this that funny, but I did.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikeala12 on February 14, 2007, 12:38:56 AM

mikeala12 on
mikeala12Solitare! XDDDD Funny! ooooo The mystic ruins were always my fave zone....