Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Request percentage meanings

All the little stories that are too short to make a new story for, or little things I have made that I don't want to put in my blog, or stuff like that.

Chapter 5 - Request percentage meanings

Chapter 5 - Request percentage meanings
Well, no one's asked for this, but I thought I'd make a little guide to what the percent you see next to my list of requests means. Yes, there is a system.

1-5%: Means I am working out an idea in my brain. Nothing on paper yet, just figuring out roughly what I'm gonna do. 5% means I know what I'm gonna do.

6-35%: Progress of the sketch. 6% means it's barely started, and anything up from there describes how far along it is. 35% means the sketch is completely done.

36%-50%: Lineart progress. It describes how far along the lineart is. 50% means the lineart is done and the sketch beneath has been deleted/erased.

50-65%: Progress of the basic coloring. 65% means that most of the coloring is done, but no shading or intricate details.

66-85%: Base picture completion. Describes how far along the main part of the pic is. 85% means the shading is done, the details are done, and any lineart coloring is done.

86-100%: Background, effects, etc. The progress of the background, any other effects such as mood, animation, etc. 100% means you will be getting a comment with the link to the picture soon.

Well, I hope this cleared up a few things with my system.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment