Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Alternate Ending

Tired of constantly being chased by Amy, Sonic is fed up. But when Tails mentions a possible solution, he's ready to try just about anything to get the pink stalker off his back. However, will the possible solution help, or just make the problem worse?

Chapter 2 - Alternate Ending

Chapter 2 - Alternate Ending
Later, back at Tails’ workshop, Sonic was sitting on his cot (Tails had persuaded him to stay the night). The young fox came in to check on his buddy, only to find him lost in thought.
“What’s on your mind, Sonic?” Tails asked.
“Well, I was just thinking.” Sonic said, “You know Amy. She bounces back quickly. In a few days, she’ll probably just be all over me again. Or she might have found someone else to stalk. I just can’t help but wonder about how long this respite will last...”

“Aw, Sonic, you worry too much,” Tails replied with a smile, “Relax, enjoy the peace while you have it.”
Sonic smiled. “You’re right Tails. I’ll count my blessings and enjoy the quiet.”

Only 2 sconds after he finished that sentence, however, a loud banging came on the front door. “AMY?!” Sonic cried diving behind the cot.
“No, that doesn’t sound like her hammer, I’m going to go see what it is.” Tails said.
Sonic reluctantly got up and followed Tails to the entryway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tails gingerly opened the door, only to be thrown back by a black blur. The blur darted in and slammed the door, then stopped and braced its back against the door, breathing heavily.

“SHADOW!?!?!” Tails and Sonic said at the same time.
There was a crazed look in Shadow's eyes, and he was sweating excessively. “Close the windows! Lock the doors!” He cried, “Don’t let it in! Hide me!”

Very confused at what could make their normally calm and collected acquaintance so panicked, Tails locked the door as Sonic led the black hedgehog to the couch.
“Calm down Shad, tell us what’s the matter.” Sonic said.
“Sh-she’s crazy!” Shadow said. “WHO?” Tails cried. “She, she's stalking me! She won’t leave me alone! She keeps talking about marriage and love and weird crap like that! Help me, you two, you have just got to help me!!!!”
Shadow was practically having a nervous breakdown by now.
“C’mon, just tell us a name! Tell us who’s been bugging you!” Sonic said.
“It’s…” Shadow whispered, as Sonic and Tails leaned in to hear better, “Amy.”

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment