Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Caddoc Academy

This is a sequel to my other story. Alex gets a scholarship to Caddoc Academy in France, (you'll know him from my other story) and when Alex sees that Jerome's up to something and tries to find out, weird things start happening with the super-computer and

Chapter 1 - Caddoc Academy

Chapter 1 - Caddoc Academy






DISCLAIMER: I do not own any material copyrighted by MoonScoop®, or Jérôme Mouscat for that matter. Alex is my own character. (You’ll know him from my previous story)






Code: GHOST






~Chapter 1: Caddoc Academy~






“Right this way, Mr. Verdanaley.” The principal said, as he led Alex through the dorm building. “We are pleased to have you join Caddoc Academy. Ah! Here is your dorm room.” He said as he opened the door. There was a boy about Alex’s age sitting at the desk, rapidly typing on a computer, with lines of code rushing by. He had short blonde hair, he wore a long-sleeved blue turtle-neck shirt, with beige pants, and he had black-rimed, oval-shaped glasses. “Jerome, this is you new roommate; Alex Verdanaley.” The principal said, and Jerome quickly exited out of whatever was on the computer, and spun around in his chair to face Alex and the principal. “Hi, nice to meet you.” he said quickly, then spun back around in his chair, and opened up something else on his computer.






“Well, I need to go. If you have any questions Alex, I’m sure either I, or one of the teachers could answer you. I think you’ll get along with Jerome just fine.” The principal said. Alex nodded, then asked, “I do have one question,” “Sure, what is it?” “Do you happen to have a spare computer monitor, and a small desk that I could use? Because my computer doesn’t have a monitor.” Jerome spun around again to listen to what Alex was saying now, “Oh yes! I forgot about your computer! Yes, I do think we have a desk and a monitor. I’ll have someone bring them to the room as soon as I can.” The principal answered, and walked out of the room.






Alex un-packed his stuff, and sat on his bed. Jerome logged off of his computer, “So, you just get enrolled in Caddoc Academy?” Jerome asked Alex, “Mm-hm.” Alex replied, laying back on his bed now. “Where d’you come from?” Jerome asked Alex again, “Long Island, New York—Actually, I was born in Massachusetts, and lived most of my life there, but I started high-school in Long Island.” Alex replied. Jerome looked confused, “Oh, I forgot I’m halfway across the globe, I come from the United States of America.” Alex said, and Jerome looked at him in astonishment. “You came from the USA? Must’ve been one hell of a trip! What, did your family move to France or something?” Jerome asked, “Um, my family died in a fire.” Alex said sadly, and rolled onto his side. “Oh, sorry...” Jerome said “But still, how’d you get into Caddoc?” “I got a full-scholarship.” Jerome stared wide-eyed at him with his mouth hanging open. “They give out scholarships here? Damn! When did they start doing that?!?” Jerome asked, bewildered, “I don’t know. In 9th grade, toward the end of the year, the principal of my high-school said that my grades were high enough that I got enrolled in a scholarship program, but I didn’t think much of it. Then, at the end of 10th grade, they said I got accepted at Caddoc Academy, in France!” Jerome was amazed! “If I knew they gave out scholarships, I would’ve been accepted at Caddoc a long time ago!” They just sat in silence for a moment, then Jerome’s computer started beeping.






He spun around, and began typing rapidly. “Ugh, what now?” He whispered to himself, “Well, at least it’s a weekend...” he whispered again. He called someone on his cell-phone, then dashed out of the room. Alex just sat on his bed, confused. What’s he up to... Alex thought, but he didn’t want to be nosy, and it probably wasn’t anything, so he just took out his iPod, and rested on his bed.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on July 5, 2006, 2:05:13 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13your geting beter at writing stories everytime i read one ..... this is an awsome story keep writing!