Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Flashback

This is a sequel to my other story. Alex gets a scholarship to Caddoc Academy in France, (you'll know him from my other story) and when Alex sees that Jerome's up to something and tries to find out, weird things start happening with the super-computer and

Chapter 2 - Flashback

Chapter 2 - Flashback






DISCLAIMER: I do not own any material copyrighted by MoonScoop, or Jérôme Mouscat for that matter. Alex is my own character. (you’ll know him from my previous story)






Code: GHOST






~Chapter 2: flashback~






“Right this way, Mr. Verdanaley.” The principal said, as he led Alex through the dorm building. “We are pleased to have you join Caddoc Academy. Ah! Here is your dorm room.” Whoa, Déja Vu! The principal opened the door to the dorm. There was a boy about Alex’s age sitting at the desk, rapidly typing on a computer, with lines of code rushing by. He had short blonde hair, he wore a long-sleeved blue turtle-neck shirt, with beige pants, and he had black-rimed, oval-shaped glasses. Wait, didn’t I already move in? “Jerome, this is you new roommate; Alex Verdanaley.” The principal said. Jerome just kept working on what he was doing, “Hi, nice to meet you.” he said quickly, then opened up some new code on his computer.






“Well, I need to go. If you have any questions Alex, I’m sure either I, or one of the teachers could answer you. I think you’ll get along with Jerome just fine.” The principal said. I feel like I’ve already done this before... “I do have one question,” “Sure, what is it?” “Do you happen to have a spare computer monitor, and a small desk that I could use? Because my computer doesn’t have a monitor.” For some reason Alex expected Jerome to spin around, and listen to what he was saying, but he acted as if they were talking about any normal thing, and he wondered why he thought that, “Oh yes! I forgot about your computer! Yes, I do think we have a desk and a monitor. I’ll have someone bring them to the room as soon as I can.” The principal answered, and walked out of the room.






Alex un-packed his stuff, and sat on his bed. “So, Jerome.” Alex said said suddenly. Jerome was a little startled when he spoke, “What’s it like here?” Alex asked, “Uhhh, well, it’s not very exciting. Just your regular 10th grade subjects.” He replied. “Wachya working on?” Alex asked, as casually as he could get when he felt that he had already met Jerome, “Um, it’s private.” He said a little irritated. “Ok, just wondering.” Alex said, then lay back on his bed.






There was silence for a few minutes. All you could hear was Jerome typing away on his computer. “Have we met before? Because I feel like I’ve been here before...” Alex said, “No I’ve never met you before! Now, if you don’t mind, I’m in the middle of something very important here!” Jerome said, now very irritated. “Humph. Are all Americans like this?” He whispered to himself, but Alex heard him, “What?” Alex said surprised, “Um, nothing!” Jerome replied, casually, “No, you just said—How did you know that I was from the USA?” “Uhhhhhhhh...” Jerome said, trying to think of an excuse. “Um, I just remembered, I uhhh, have to go meet my friends somewhere!” He said frantically. Alex raised an eyebrow, and Jerome dashed out of the room, as he took out his cell-phone, and raised it to his ear.






What’s he up too? Alex thought. Wait, shouldn’t his computer be beeping right about now? He looked at the screen, and it was just green lines of code going up and down. How does he read this stuff? He thought to himself. Hmmm, I wonder. ‘Connecting to LYOKO’?. What’s LYOKO? Wait, he’s trying to connect to something on the Internet, but this doesn’t look like the Internet. Alex knew Jerome was definitely up to something now. But how was he going to find out? Wait, DUH! Ghost powers! A white ring appeared around Alex’s waist, and where Alex was, now stood the Ice Spirit. He went intangible, and flew into Jerome's computer.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on July 25, 2006, 11:39:17 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Second chapter rocks , keep writing!!!!!!!!!!