Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - LYOKO

This is a sequel to my other story. Alex gets a scholarship to Caddoc Academy in France, (you'll know him from my other story) and when Alex sees that Jerome's up to something and tries to find out, weird things start happening with the super-computer and

Chapter 4 - LYOKO

Chapter 4 - LYOKO
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any material copyrighted by MoonScoop®, or Jérôme Mouscat for that matter. Alex is my own character. (You’ll know him from my previous story)

Code: GHOST

~Chapter 4: LYOKO~

"No, that's still not it." Alex heard Jeremy say. WhewJeremy hadn't seen him. "How is it possible?" Jeremy said, and then began rapidly typing again, "A virus? What kind of virus glows? Aelita, have you found anything?" Jeremy said. Who's he talking to? Alex wondered. Then, he heard a girls voice coming from the computer, "No, nothing. Strange, it looked kind of like a person. It 'flew' out from behind a window, then jumped into it. It has to be something new, because I've never heard of a virus doing that." Alex recognized the voice as the girl who spotted him on the computer. Jeremy leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"Hmmm, maybecould it possibly be something other than a virus? There aren't any towers activated, it can't be X.A.N.A. I don't know, but" Jeremy stopped, then sat up, looking intently at the computer screen. "What's this? 'Unknown Object'?" Jeremy said aloud, typed something quickly, and Alex saw another window pop up. "Lets see. Whoa" Jeremy was looking wide-eyed at the screen. "What? What is it?" The girl asked, "It looks to me, like someone's hacked into the super computer." Jeremy said, amazed. He started typing again, "Let's see if I can find where they came from" He said again, then he stopped typing with a puzzled look on his face. "This is beyond me. There is no trace of anything. It just says 'Unknown Object Located at Admin.' Which makes no sense."

Alex was getting nervous. He looked around for a way out, but before he could find one, Jeremy closed the window that he was hiding behind! Jeremy's jaw dropped as he saw Alex. Alex froze. He looked around for a way out, and saw a data stream coming off of a window on the other side of the monitor. He dove for it, hoping it led to the CPU. He fell in just as he heard Jeremy typing away again.

Alex shot through a green tunnel, flew out of an opening and landed on something hard. Strange, I thought I'd land in the air. He got up, and saw that he wasn't in the CPU, but on a narrow road in some desolate frozen landscape. Man, this just keeps getting weirder, and weirder! He thought to himself as he looked around. It looked like he was in some sort of hi-res videogame. All around him it looked like water, but it was perfectly flat. A little ways away, he could see Islands of Ice, some with huge structures on them, and one he could see had some sort of tower on it with a blue-ish glow around it. "Aelita! I saw it! It was hiding behind one of the windows on the monitor! I don't know what we have here, but it's beyond me." Alex heard Jeremy's voice saw out of nowhere. "You were right. It looked like a person, who glowed blue, and it jumped into the window that I have monitoring LYOKO." LYOKOThat was the map I saw earlier. I must be in there, except, this doesn't look like a sphere with 3 rods coming out of it. He thought and started to fly down the narrow road.

"What could this possibly be? Hmmm, I'm going to lose some sleep over this tonight. Wait, what's this?" Alex stopped and landed cautiously, "Aelita, could you look in the Polar sector? Something new just popped up. I'm going to call Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi." Jeremy said again. Polar sector? Oh no Alex was getting nervous. He flew as fast as he could to one of the icebergs, and tried to go invisible, but for some reason he couldn't. Oh great, no invisibility. Suddenly he heard a weird noise that sounded like a gliss on a synthesized bass. (sorry, complicated musical terms, but I can't think of a better description) It came from behind the iceberg. He looked, and saw that there was a tower there, and in front of it, he could see a girl about his age, running down a path to another iceberg.

"Jeremy, I'm in the polar region. What did you want me to look for?" The girl said. He recognized her as the girl who was looking for Jeremy. "Uh, I'm not sure. I think the virus, or whatever, has somehow been virtualized into LYOKO. Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich should be coming soon, there almost to the scanner room right now." The girl stopped and looked a little confused for a moment, then turned, and ran in another direction. Alex was getting a little confused too. What'd he mean by "They'll be coming soon"? He thought, then moved out from behind the iceberg, and started to follow the girl—he supposed her name was Aelita—at a safe distance.

"Transfer Yumi, transfer Odd, transfer Ulrich" Alex heard Jeremy say. Aelita stopped running, and Alex hid behind the closest iceberg. I think I should go now, but where's the way out? Alex thought, realizing that there wasn't any portal out. Alex peeked out from behind the iceberg, "Virtualization!" Jeremy said, and suddenly Alex saw 3 figures appear in mid-air, and drop to the ground. "Ok, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi, the virus is somewhere in this sector. I've almost got it located on the map. Ah! It's, right over by that Iceberg!" Alex panicked. He flew as fast as he could away from them. "Quick! It's getting away! Here are your vehicles." The vehicles appeared, and they all hopped on. Aelita rode with Yumi.

They shot after the virus, but Alex was too fast. When he couldn't see them anymore, he looked for somewhere to hide. He saw a small tunnel, and dove for it. Luckily, it was very elaborate: there were a bunch of forks, and each one of them led to some other part of the sector. Wait, maybe I still have Ice powers, Alex thought, then shot a beam of ice at one of the tunnels, and the opening froze over! "Yes!" He said to himself. He went Fire, and melted a cave in the side of the intersection; he flew into it, went Ice, and froze over the opening.

"I lost him! He flew off the map!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on December 2, 2006, 10:27:16 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Alsome ... dis story rox , by the way ... my computer is crashed ... i'm on my friens computer