Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 7

This is one of my Xiaolin Showdown storys. I hope you like this.

Xiaolin Showdown(c)Chrisy Hu

OC Gina belongs to me.

Chapter 7 - 7

Chapter 7 - 7
Chapter 7

Gina went to find Gigi in his forest. When Gina went inside, she never seen how amazing the forest look. So many beautiful flowers everywhere, giant trees that reached the skies. Fields all over.

“This place is beautiful.” She said to her self.

Gigi saw Gina and came up behind her.

“Do you like it?” He started to talk to her. “I created this forest.”

“You did?” Gina said.

Gigi nodded his head yes.

“I create my own seeds and eggs. I come up with an idea for a new flower or plant and created them with my eggs and seeds. They are like children to me.”

Gina understand.

“I wish I can do something like zhis.”

“You are another plant like me, Gina. You can do the same. Where the only two Demons Seeds in the world.”

Gina smiled.

“I can make things grow, but not like this.”

“If you stay here with me, I can teach you.” Gigi was affording her.

“Really?”

Gigi stuck his hand out to her. Gina and Gigi started to spend some time together most of the day. They had a nice dinner and then they started to look at the stars. Gina had her head on Gigi showders.

“Where you always the only Heylin Plant before I came?” Gina asked him.

“Yes I am. There no other.”

“What if I told you that I'm on the Heylin Side too.”

“Are you?”

“Well, yes. I did it because I want you to like me.” Gina said.

“You didn't have to join the Heylin Side just for me to like you, Gina. I already did from the first time I met you.”

Gina smiled. Both Gina and Gigi looked into each other eyes, they moved her heads closer to each other. Then they started to kiss. Gina back away.

“I'm sorry, I've shouldn't have done that.” She said.

Gina went into her room. She had a hard time sleeping. Gigi was in her mind. She knew she couldn't come down to killing him. Gigi was right to her about one thing. She didn't have to join the Heylin Side just for her to him like. She was in love with him too.

Hannibal Bean was on his Ying Yang Bird watching everything, and the time Gigi and Gina been spending.

“I knew she couldn't come down to kill Gigi. I don't know why I bother. Look like I'm going to have to replace Gigi myself, Ying Ying.”

End of chapter...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment