Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 9

This is one of my Xiaolin Showdown storys. I hope you like this.

Xiaolin Showdown(c)Chrisy Hu

OC Gina belongs to me.

Chapter 9 - 9

Chapter 9 - 9
Chapter 9

Gigi went back to the Xiaolin Temple to steal the Shen Gong Wu. The alarmed went off. The Xiaolin Warriors came running out.

“Demon Seed! Drop those Wus!” Omi was ready to fight.

“For the last time, boy,. My name is Gig!”

Gigi was ready to leave with the Shen Gong Wu.”

“We have to stop him!” Kimiko said. “Wudei Mars Fire!”

Fire came out of Kimiko, Gigi smelled the smoke. He went underground so the fire won't hit him.

“What?”

Gigi came out of from underground.

“You don't understand, do you?”

“What do you want with our wu?” Raimundo asked.

“My girlfriend is in danger. Hannibal Bean is demanding for the wu. He will kill me and her both if I don't bring them.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Clay asked.

Gigi nodded his head yes.

“I need help.”

“I don't know about this guys, what if this is trick?” Kimiko said.

“I think he is not lying to us about this” Omi was agreeing with Gigi.

“You believe that plant?” Raimundo asked Omi.

“Aww come on guys. He made be evil. But he is trying to save his girl.” Clay said.

“I agree.” Omi said.

“So what you guys are saying, we should help him?” Raimundo still don't like the idea.

“Yes.”

“Raimundo, what if I was in trouble and Hannibal Bean is trying to kill me, would you do the same? Should you come to save me?” Kimiko said.

“Your right, if that was you, Kimiko I would do the same to save you.”

The Warrior made there agreement to help Gigi.

“Ok Gigi, we will help you.” Omi said.

Gigi put the Shen Gong Wu down.

“Well will still need them. Pick the Wus you are going to use to fight Hannibal Bean, Gigi.”

Gigi saw the French Poodle. He use pick the Golden Tiger Claws, and the Shot Spitter.

“These are the only wus I needed.”

End of chapter....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment