Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - 11

This is one of my Xiaolin Showdown storys. I hope you like this.

Xiaolin Showdown(c)Chrisy Hu

OC Gina belongs to me.

Chapter 11 - 11

Chapter 11 - 11
Chapter 11

Gigi and Hannibal Bean started there showdown.

“Gong Ye Timpa!” They both side.

“Moby-Mopher!” Hannibal made himself about the same size as Gigi.

Gigi back up from Hannibal. Hannibal looked up and saw the French Poodle.

“Look like I;m going to win this round.” He said to Gigi.

Gigi grab the Thorn of Thunderbolts.

“Thorn of Thunderbolts!”

A beam came out to hit Hannibal.

“Heylin Shilde!”

Hannibal put a giant shield around him.

“Gigi needs ;help!” Gina shouted at the warriors.

“We can not interfere with this. This is there fight.” Omi said.

“So what are we suppose to do!”

Hannibal attack Gigi and started kicking and punching him. Gigi was on the floor trying to get up. Hannibal grab Gigi by the neck and was ready to chock him.

“Look like I win.”

“No! Let 'im go!” Gigi heard Gina.

The warriors where behind her.

“Wudei Neptune Water!”

“Wudei Start Wind!”

“Wudei Crater Earth!”

“Wudei Mars Fire!”

Hannibal saw the warriors using there Wudei Powers to help Gigi. Gigi turn to look at Hannibal and hold up the Thorn of Thunderbolts Gina had one of the Shen Gong Wu with her as well.

“Ruby of Remus!”

“Thorn of Thunderbolts!”

“Moby-Mopher!

Hannibal made himself back to his small size before both beams and the Wudei Powers hit him. He saw Ying Yang and jump on her.

“This is not over Gigi. You may have win this round but the war is not over! I will be back!”

Gigi was injured. The warriors and Gina came to help him up.

“Gigi, are you ok?” Gina asked him.

Gigi nodded his head yes.

“Gina, I 'ad to come.”

“I know you 'ad to.”

Gigi looked at the warriors.

“Thank you. You all 'elp me. I promise not to attack the Xiaolin Temple any more.”

Gigi bowed down to the warriors. Gina and Gigi went back home to France.

“Look like the Heylin Plant will be ok. He no longer going to be an emeney to us” Omi said.

“Maybe?” Raimundo answer.

8 years later....

Gigi and Gina both got married. Gigi is ruler of his plant kingdom and Gina as his queen. Gina give birth named Lilly. Lilly is the new princess of the plant kingdom. Gina and Gigi raised her the best they can. Gigi never told his daughter about his past or all that had happen.

Gigi returns to the Xiaolin Temple along with his daughter. He since of a new Shen Gong Wu.

End of story........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment