Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The story of Hannibal Bean

This is a story about Hannibal Bean. An old enemy is haunting Hannibal Bean down and wants to kill him. Will the monks help Hannibal or let him die?

Xiaolin Showdown charaters(c)Christy Hu

Other charaters belong to me.

Chapter 1 - The story of Hannibal Bean

Chapter 1 - The story of Hannibal Bean
Chapter 1 The Story Of Hannibal Bean.

This is after Time After Time (2)……

Raimundo is choice to be the new Xiaolin Leader. Every member of the Heylin Side invaded the temple. Raimundo and the other warrior fight against the forces of evil. After their battle with the Heylin Side was over, the warriors decide to take a break.

"Man, I don't know about you guys, I can really take a break." Raimundo said.

"Hey boys and girls." Dojo came in with the Shen Gong Wu Scrolls. "There a new Shen Gong Wu active called The Goddess Pearl."

"The Goddess Pearl?" Kimiko asked Dojo. She grabs the scrolls from him and started to readed it.

"Yes, the Goddess Pearl, who every possess the wu, will gain the power of the gods."

"Wow!" Raimundo look at the wu. "Man that would be so cool to have the power of the gods."

"The gods are no more, are they?" Omi asked.

"Well, there is. There is this one god I remember Dashi uses to fight against 1500 years ago after he traps Wuya. His name is Emma-Hoo. He is the God of the Underworld. He rules over death, revenge, and destruction. He tried to get his hands on the Goddess Pearl before. The Goddess Pearl is given Dashi by Amaterasu, the Goddess of Wisdom and Peace. She knew if one of her fellow gods gets their hands on it, then it would be end of life as we know it."

"Wow!" The Warriors like the story.

"So, what happen?" Clay wanted to hear more.

"That when, Hannibal Bean came along. Hannibal made a deal with Emma-Hoo. Emma-Hoo made Hannibal Bean immortal before going into the Ying Yang World."

"And?"

"Hannibal failed to get the Goddess Pearl for Emma-Hoo and turn him into a bean forever."

"So Hannibal was a human before?" Omi asked.

"Yes he was and not a bad looking guy nether. When Hannibal was a human he was quit the ladies-man."

"I bet." Kimiko rolled her eyes. "So, did, Emma-Hoo find out what happen to Hannibal?"

"I don't think he did."

"Hannibal is out, so maybe he will want that wu again." Clay said.

"That why, where going to get that wu first!" Raimundo was already on Dojo. "Come on guys!"

They Warriors left the temple to find the Shen Gong WU.

End of chapter..

Note: I wanted to make this interning. If Hannibal Bean was a human, what really happen to him before, how did he get turned into a bean. I couldn't think of any names for Hannibal Bean enemy that turn him into a bean in the first place, so I use a Japan god name Emma-Hoo. I was looking on the list to see what god would make a good enemy to Hannibal and I found out that Emma-Hoo is the God of the Underworld ruler of Death, revenge, and destruction.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment