Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gone Into Hiding

This is a story about Hannibal Bean. An old enemy is haunting Hannibal Bean down and wants to kill him. Will the monks help Hannibal or let him die?

Xiaolin Showdown charaters(c)Christy Hu

Other charaters belong to me.

Chapter 3 - Gone Into Hiding

Chapter 3 - Gone Into Hiding
Chapter 3 Gone Into Hiding

Hannibal Bean was on his Ying Yang Bird watching the battle between Jack Spicer and the Xiaolin Warriors. He had know about the Goddess Pearl and was planing to get his hands on it again.

“Ying-Ying.” Hannibal was starting to talk to his bird. “I most get that Shen Gong Wu!”

Hannibal and his bird flew off back to his lair.

The Xiaolin Warriors was back at the temple looking at the Goddess Pearl.

“The Goddess Pearl, is a most powerful Shen Gong Wu.” Master Fung said look at the Wu himself.

“Oh, yes most powerful indeed, Master Fung,” Omi agreed.

“Cool, I would love to have all the Power of the Gods himself.” Raimundo said.

“No! This Shen Gong Wu is much too powerful for anyone!” Master Fung took the Shen Gong Wu and was ready to take it too the vault. “That is why, it is staying in the Shen Gong Wu vault where know evil get there hands on it.”

That night, a god lurks in the dark. He was near Hannibal Bean's lair. The dark god was wearing a hooded robe so no one would see him.

“I know you are around here somewhere Bean. Just wait till I get my hands on you.” The dark god said.

Hannibal was up late that night. He was looking outside the window. Then he heard a loud noise behind him.

“Hannibal Bean, I knew one day our paths will cross again.” The dark god said to him.

“Emma-Hoo!” Hannibal was ready to fight him.

“You think that you was going to get away from me this time?” Emma-Hoo was holding up his sword and was ready to fight Hannibal.

“I was in the Ying Yang World for a long time! That where I was!”

“You remember our deal, or not?” The dark god said. “You fail to get the Goddess Pearl for me the first time, I turn you into a bean, and I will take you with me to the underworld.”

“Ying-Ying!”Hannibal called his bird and jump on it, just to get away from Emma-Hoo.

“This is not over, Bean! I will haunt you down no matter where you go!”

Hannibal flew back to Chase Young lair.

“Chase! Wuya!” He called them.

“Hannibal, what wrong?” Wuya asked him.

“I need help, I need you two to hide me!”

“You in danger, and your going to hide from it?” Chase asked him.

“There an old enemey of mines, he came back. And now he wants to take me down to the underworld with him.” Hannibal told him.

“What was your enemy name?” Wuya asked him.

“His name is Emma-Hoo. He is a god of the underworld.”

“Emma-Hoo?” Chase heard of him.

“So now you want to hide from him, Hannibal?”

“Well, it was because of a damn deal I should have never made with him. And now, he is after me.”

Hannibal was trying to find somewhere to hide.

“Emma-Hoo knows you are a bean, so you might have to turn back into your human form for a while.” Wuya said.

“My human form?”

Wuya nodded her head yes.

“You use the Moby-Morpher lots of time, so use it to make yourself back into a human so you can be safe.”

Hannibal thought about it.

“Moby-Morpher!” Hannibal was back into his human form once again.

Wuya eyes lit up.

“Uh, wow.” Wuya said. “That was you before, Hannibal? He not that bad looking nether.”

Hannibal put his armor on him.

“I was like this long ago, before Emma-Hoo turn me into a bean.”

“Hmm.”

“One more thing Hannibal, do not use your Moby-Morpher for a while.” Wuya advise him. “Somethimg might go wrong, and Emma-Hoo will find then.”

Hannibal handed over his Moby-Mopher to Wuya.

“Thanks for your help.”

End of chapter.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment