Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Wu Theft

This is a story about Hannibal Bean. An old enemy is haunting Hannibal Bean down and wants to kill him. Will the monks help Hannibal or let him die?

Xiaolin Showdown charaters(c)Christy Hu

Other charaters belong to me.

Chapter 5 - The Wu Theft

Chapter 5 - The Wu Theft
(Terra's POV)

So I'm enjoying life here as it is. I have to stop wondering where I might end up, next. Being the new guy doesn't really work out for granted. It was later on that night. We were in the dining room, enjoying dinner. That guy Clay can really eat faster than a speeding bullet. He just ate a 2 ounce steak in just one bite. ONE BITE! And Raimundo and Omi were eating like pigs. They started gobbling up their bowls of rice without using their spoon or fork or anything. At least Kimiko seemed to be the nicest out of them all.

"What do you see in those three?" I asked.

"Oh, the usual," Kimiko said. "Boys. Can't say I blame 'em."

We giggle after that. Ah, the old girl talk. Out of everyone in the temple, Kimiko seemed to be the only girl here before I even came. Poor girl.

"Y'know what?" I said, pushing my plate away. "I'm gonna go to bed. Need to get a head start on my real training for tomorrow."

I got up from the table as I left the room. As I walked down the hall, my mind wondered. What kind of evil do these guys face? Pathetic evil? Overly evil? Pure evil? That, I'll never know. I entered another room where our rooms are uh, ahem, stalls. Yeah, right. Mine was next to Omi's, and I barely managed to unpack my stuff. Back in the other temple, instead of stalls, we had our own bedrooms. I know, I mean what is this? Total Drama Island? I doubt that.

I laid my head against my pillow as I kicked off my shoes. I was too lazy to even change from my robes into my PJs. My head was pounding enough as it is. I then laid in a fettle position, trying to get some sleep. But as soon as my eyes were finally closed, the sounds of alarms went off. I quickly sat up as I looked around.

"What the?! What's going on!? What's going on?!" I shrieked.

Kimiko then came running into my stall.

"The Shen-Gong-Wu vault's being robbed!" she explained. "Come on!"

She then ran behind. I then sighed as I shrugged. I quickly put back on my shoes as I ran out of my stall. I ran outside as I looked around, looking for the Shen-Gong-Wu vault. I then saw the Warriors running at one of the buildings, so I had to follow them. And then, we came across a roundish-like room.

"Where's the vault?" I asked.

I then walked ahead and saw a path of stairways opened on the ground.

"Point taken," I took back.

"Remember, Terra," Omi said. "You are still new here. We will handle this one."

"What?!" I shrieked. "But I'm a Wudai Warrior, too! Just because I'm new here doesn't mean I have to step back as you guys show me how to do it."

"The partner's got ya there, lil buddy," Clay said, tipping his cowboy hat.

I then slowly crept near the vault as I looked down into the darkness.

"So who's in there?" I asked.

But then, somebody came jumping out of the darkness. I fell to my knees as I covered my head. And then, it came crashing to the ground right behind me. I looked as I saw a humanly figure there before us. I couldn't tell who he was. He had red evillish eyes, black-combed hair, a white mask that you might've seen in The Phantom of The Opera, and wore a blackish-like armor. His arms were full of Shen-Gong-Wu.

"Who are you?!" Raimundo asked.

"Whoever you are, surrender or suffer a humiliating defeat!" Omi ordered.

"You wish, cheeseball," the man said with a Southern Accent.

"That voice, I know it," Omi said.

"Less talky, more fighty!" Raimundo ordered.

Well, he is the leader, after all *shrugs*.

"Wudai Neptune Water!" Omi shouted, as a gush of water came rushing through his hands.

"Heylin Shield!" the man shouted.

A red shield then glowed right in front of him as it blocks off the water.

"Wudai Mars Fire!" Kimiko shouted. "Judalei Flip!"

Kimiko was then engulfed with fire as she jumps up and prepares to kick the man. The man then took out a Shen-Gong-Wu.

"Reversing Mirror!" he shouted.

Kimiko's attack then counterattacks right back as her, as she crashes right near the wall.

"Wudai Crater Earth!" Clay shouted, kicking the ground.

But the man jumped as the ground started to shake. I fell once again to my knees as I tried to grasp the ground with my hand, trying to stay still. I then saw the man kicking Clay right in the face (yeowch) as he fell to the ground. Raimundo then took out a Shen-Gong-Wu.

"Shoku Sword of The Storm! Wind!" he shouted.

He then waved the sword through the air, as a powerful gust of wind started to fill up the room. The man couldn't withstand it, he dropped all the Wu onto the ground. I then looked and saw the Eye of Dashi right before me. I managed to grab it as I stood right behind him.

"Eye of Dashi!" I shouted. "Dark!"

Then, a bolt of darkish-blue lightning came crashing out of the Wu, as the man quickly turned around. The bolt hits him right at the chest as he was about to fall to the ground. Raimundo then kicks him in the back, sending him flying through the air. He then crashes onto the ground, as he moans in pain.

"Not bad on your first day," Raimundo said to me, giving my a thumbs up.

I replied back with a smile. The others quickly got up as they dust themselves off.

"All right, whoever-you-are," Omi pointed at him. "Drop it!"

"That's 'spill it'," Raimundo corrected.

"Just who are you and why were you stealing our Shen-Gong-Wu?" Kimiko asked.

The man then sat up on his legs.

"You really don't remember me by my voice or my eyes, do you?" he asked.

Everyone then stood there.

"Hannibal Bean?" Omi asked.

"Precisely," the man, known as Hannibal Bean, said.

"Just why were you robbing us for our Shen-Gong-Wu?" Raimundo asked, crossing his arms.

"I need them to protect myself," Hannibal explained. "I'm on the run."

"From what?" Clay asked.

"Emma-Hoo..." Hannibal slowly said.

I then looked puzzle there for a sec. Who's Emma-Hoo?

"He's searching for me, even as we speak," Hannibal explained. "1500 years ago, I promised him I would give him The Goddess Pearl Shen-Gong-Wu, but when I failed my mission, he punished me by turning me into a bean."

Now this is way too weird. Since when was a human turned into a bean?

"And now, he still in the search for me, and he won't stop until he kills me and takes the Goddess Pearl all to himself," Hannibal continued. "Once he gets his hands on it, it'll be the end of world as we know it."

"And why are you telling us?" Omi asked.

"If we are able to stop Emma-Hoo," Hannibal said. "I would advise that we form a good and evil alliance to stop him from getting his hands on that Shen-Gong-Wu."

"And your life with it," Kimiko said.

At first, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe this is what newbies had to go through when they're new here. And then, we saw Master Fung walking into the room.

"Even so," he said. "Emma-Hoo will stop at nothing and will go at greater lengths to achieve his goals."

"That sounds creepy," I finally said. "So you're saying that Emma-Hoo will do almost anything to achieve them?"

"Anything," Master Fung whispered.

I then noticed Hannibal was staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"I see you're new here in the temple," he said. "D'you have a name?"

"This is Terra," Kimiko introduced. "She's a transfer student and a Wudai Warrior of Dark."

I then nodded.

"It's true," I said.

"Other than that," Master Fung said, turning his attention to Hannibal. "You must leave. My students have beaten you, and now you have to go."

"You don't understand!" Hannibal shouted. "Just let me hide here until the whole thing blows over."

Master Fung then started to rub his forehead.

"I think we should," I said as calm as I could be. "We are heroes, and we do what we must. Even if it means protect a villain in trouble even if we must."

Master Fung then turns his attention to me.

"I mean, sure some baddies can make things worse at times," I continued. "But even we good guys help out people in time of need, then we should do the same with a villain when they needed help, ya know?"

Master Fung then did a sigh in defeat.

"Of course," he said. "I'll prepare the guestroom."

With that, Master Fung walked out of the room.

"What?!" Raimundo shrieked. "No way are we sharing a temple with Bean Boy here!"

"Wait, then how come he's human?" Kimiko asked.

"I used the Moby Morpher to transform into my human form," Hannibal explained. "Just so Emma-Hoo wouldn't know. I gave Wuya the Moby Morpher Shen-Gong-Wu to make things safer."

"All right," Raimundo grumped. "But I'm not happy about it."

With that, he left the room, as Kimiko and Clay had followed him. I proceeded to follow them, myself, but then I felt a hand holding down against my shoulder.

"You," I heard Hannibal's voice said.

I then heard a kicking in the progress. I turned around and saw Omi clinging onto Hannibal by the chest.

"You will not dare harm any of my friends!" Omi threatened. "Do so and you will feel every last bit of pain they felt!"

"I'd give you my word on that, cheeseball," Hannibal smirks.

Omi then got back to the ground as Hannibal dusted himself off. He then turned his attention to face me.

"You are Terra, correct?" Hannibal asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, crossing my arms. "So what's up?"

"I wanted to thank you," Hannibal said. "For convincing those monks to help me hide here."

"Uh, sure," I said. "But hey, we newbies have to stick out for each other sometimes, right?"

Hannibal then silently laughs.

"Of course," he said.

With that, Hannibal left the room, as Omi walks right next to me.

"I have got a bad feeling about this," he said.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"What if Hannibal Bean just convince us for him to stay here just so he can have his human hands on the Goddess Pearl?" Omi asked.

"That won't happen, Omi," I said. "I'll make sure of it."

Omi then sighed. "I suppose you are right."

With that, he left the room, as I stood there. I then turned around and saw the scattered Shen-Gong-Wu. I proceeded to pick them up as I stumbled across a golden necklace, possibly the Goddess Pearl.

"If they say this is as powerful as they say it is," I said. "Then I should be able to protect it."

With that, I hid the Goddess Pearl around my neck under my shirt so people wouldn't notice. With that, I proceeded to pick up the remaining Shen-Gong-Wu as I took them down to the vault to put them away.

(End of Terra's POV)

--

Chase Young was sleeping in a meditative state in his throne room. He was sensing those around him. Until...

"Ah, Chase Young..." a voice sneers in the shadows. "I haven't seen you in such a long time."

Chase Young immediately woke up as he got up to his feet and stood in a battle pose.

"Who's there?!" he called out.

Then, Emma-Hoo steps out of the shadows.

"Hello again, Chase Young," Emma-Hoo said. "Remember me?"

"Emma-Hoo," Chase called out. "What are you doing here?"

"Last I check, Hannibal Bean was the one who turned you evil, was it not?" Emma-Hoo asked. "So I came by hoping he would be here. So where is he?"

"He's not here," Chase Young. "He came by a while ago, but I have no clue where he went."

"Fine, then," Emma-Hoo sneered. "If you won't tell me where he is, then I'll take this place apart piece by piece!"

With that, a dark aura forms around him. Chase Young then whistles as his jungle cats came from out of nowhere, surrounding Chase.

"Hold him off!" Chase ordered.

The jungle cats then dashed right for Emma-Hoo, but uses his dark magic to withstand them. Chase Young then jumps out of the throne room as he came face-to-face with Wuya.

"Wuya, we have to go, now!" Chase ordered.

"Emma-Hoo?" Wuya asked.

Chase nodded.

"We have to bring as many Wu as we can!" Chase hollered. "I may be strong, but Emma-Hoo is stronger. We leave! Now!"

End of Chapter Five

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment