Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Maddie,New and Different

Hi!This is a story.......That I made up...WHILE WATCHING SPONGEBOB ON MY COMPUTER!(Yay ATI!)The storyline may seem FOP oriented in the first few chapters, but then, It takes place in Bikini Bottom.:p
~The Mad And Obsessed-Laurel Rokz~

Chapter 2 - Maddie,New and Different

Chapter 2 - Maddie,New and Different
Narrator(L for "Laurel"):This story starts out as a gloomy day in Fairy World.(Since it has been seriously F.L.A.R.G.ed, it is not a very nice place to be anymore)And Maddie,A Sea-Wolf-Cat, can hear voices out or the room.For she had just been adopted into the royal family of Jorgen von Strangle, toughest fairy in the Universe, And she is NOT happy.
Queen(Q):What do you MEAN they're not FAIRIES?!?
Jorgen(J):There were no fairies left at the orphanage!!
Q:I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!I.WANTED.A.FAIRY.FOR.A.DAUGHTER!BEAT HER AND RIP THE SKIN OFF OF HER FACE!!!!!!!PULL OFF HER FUR, HAIR BY HAIR!!!!!
J:YES MAM!
L:The Queen, Queen Maritan(MAE-REE-TAAN), HATED anything non-fairy.(Especially, there was something about Maddie....Her inability to sit still and keep quiet while people all around her talked and talked.)
Loudspeaker(LS):Maddie and Sarah, Report to the PaIn RoOm for beating!NOOOOW!
Sarah(S):We better go.........
M:NO!No WAY!!!!
(Sarah grabs Maddie by the arm and drags her.)
*in the Pain Room*
J:I will now rip the skin off of your body,Foul wolf thing!
M:Hyaaaa!(Kicks him in the face)
J:(Continues to beat Maddie)
*upstairs, in the living room*
M's voice:OOOOOOW!
Q:(Evil laughter)
L:As it turns out,this crap continued for the next month or so.Maddie has just about had it.
M:(Alone on the roof of an old haunted abandoned building)-Stares at ghosts coming out of the building,escaping.-That gives me an idea...........

Note from LR:Sarah is Maddie's sister.:)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment