Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Love Me Forever And Always Prologue

A story about true love... I decided to write more to it because  I want the story to be happy and sad!  The prologue was just the whole story but I'm going to write a lot more to it to make it long and very good.  I spoiled the ending!! Oh Well!

Chapter 0 - Love Me Forever And Always Prologue

Chapter 0 - Love Me Forever And Always Prologue
Love Me Forever and Always--Prologue
 
I, Michiko Awasawa, needed to know what love is like.  Shiho, my best friend passed me a note during that rainy morning math class.  The note said: “Michiko, what are you going to do about your up-coming birthday?” Passing back the note to Shiho, it said: “I’m going to try to invite the ones I want there-ok ok you know, who I like…” Shiho then whispered, “Who is it? You must have told Kisa, not me! Just because we almost look alike, you can’t forget who you told what to!” I laughed and said “I’ll tell you later!”  The bell rang, time for gym. 
\\
Shiho, who has all classes with me, was following me along the track lanes.  I then start to jog at a good pace.  “Michiko! Who is the boy?”  I stop and say, “You know the guy from the school we had to write letters to—I mean our pen friends?  Well the guy I got was sweet, kind and nice, we met Saturday and he was really nice to me actually, seeing people in real life makes me feel better” Shiho then said, “I see, HEY! I saw you guys then! I was with the guy I’m pen friends with! I saw you guys at the beach sitting next to each other, he was so close from holding your hand but you moved away!”  I then sprint as fast as I could go away from Shiho.  Shiho catches up by crossing the field to where I was standing, I was drinking my ice-cold water when she got there.  “I—“ The bell then rings. 
 
I go to the Cherry Blossom Tree where I get all my inspiration.  I then remember that the other high school was coming here for a visit! I then get up and see Hatori, my pen friend.  He goes up to me and hands me a pink rose, “Hello Michiko” I was blushing, “Uh—Hi Hatori, this rose is for me?” He then gives me a kiss.  “Michiko, I love you, I love your way of speaking and your beautiful letters. You are the one I think about day and night. You are the one I love” I blush even deeper.  “I am very happy, I have loved you ever since we started writing these letters… You make me happy just from the site of the envelope.  You are the shining star I see every night.”  
 
Hatori and I are at the beach; he’s hugging me so I’ll be warm…  “Hatori, I love you” Hatori says “I love you so much, I’ll never let you go, I love you forever and always” The sun sets.  We walk home holding hands.  He gives me a good-night kiss and says “Meet me at the park, the third bench is where I’ll wait for you”   
 
 I wake up the next day and call Hatori on my cell and say “Hello Hatori! It’s my birthday; I can’t come to the park! Come to my house at 1:00 PM for my birthday party!” He chuckles and says “Yes I will come because my special girl is celebrating her birthday I love you forever and always” and I say, “Love me forever and always” 

Two hours has past and there was no sign of Hatori.  My mom turns on the T.V. in the kitchen and she screams in shock.  “Michiko! Your friend Hatori! He was in a car accident…” I then scream “No! This can’t be happening!”  I crouch down and cry.  “My last words to him was ‘Love me forever and always’” I then remember the letters, the fun we had together.  The last words…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment