Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Day Of Letters

A story about true love... I decided to write more to it because  I want the story to be happy and sad!  The prologue was just the whole story but I'm going to write a lot more to it to make it long and very good.  I spoiled the ending!! Oh Well!

Chapter 1 - The First Day Of Letters

Chapter 1 - The First Day Of Letters
Chapter 1--The First Day of Letters

“Now kids, we are starting a new assignment! Well, we will be writing letters to the other high school in Tokyo! I will assign you the person you are writing to! No e-mailing or texting! Use the joy of envelopes!” I sigh, why do we have to do this? “Shiho, I wonder who I will get!” Shiho says “Maybe a boy!” She laughs. “Michiko, Shiho! Stop talking! I’m now going to assign you your pen friends class” Mr. Yomiko gives me a slip that says “Hatori Tsauba” Shiho, looking over my shoulder says “I told you!” Mr. Yomiko instructs us to start our first letter to our pen friend. I start to write.

Dear Hatori, My name is Michiko. I like to run, hang out with my friend Shiho, write, and draw. I love to act. I have a lot to say, but I don’t want to bore you out. My favorite color, well it’s blue! Haha very funny. I don’t know what to say; I have a sister, you might find her annoying. I do track and field. I take drama class. I take piano class. I would like to get to know you better and I would like it if you could send me letters back. Well this is all I’m going to say.

Sincerely, Michiko

“Class, get envelopes and write the name of the person you got on it” said Mr. Yomiko. The bell rings, well time to get to lunch.

Touching the sweet petals of the Cherry Blossom tree, my favorite place. I sit down at the bottom of the trunk. Smelling the scent of the petals, ah so peaceful and beautiful I think to myself. Today might be the worst day of my life. I think to myself for a while, “What would Hatori think of me? Am I a complete fool of myself? Why am I doing this?” Shiho walks with her boyfriend Ayame. “Michiko, what’s up?” says Ayame. I quickly open my eyes and blush, “Eh I was just thinking…” blushing deeper, I don’t know what to say. I liked Ayame when I was in 6th grade, but since 7th grade, I stopped. “Shiho, how are you doing with your letter?” I say to Shiho. “I don’t want to say, but I’m just going to say that it’s a boy.” Says Shiho, Ayame saying “What? Your not going to leave me are you?” In addition, Shiho laughs, “No silly, I will love you forever!” Moreover, Ayame sighs. Ding Ding Ding, the bell rings.

It’s my free period, so I decided to go to the Field House. I go to the locker room and change quickly. I see my coach waving for me. I walk over to him, well he is a little young, haha he was 16 and his name was Hiro. He said, “Uh—Michiko, would you like to go out this Saturday?” Hiro then started to blush. “Uh--I guess so, if you would like.” I reply blushing also. “I have something to confess, I love you Michiko…” says Hiro staring straight into my eyes. “Uh--- I don’t know what to say…” I replied looking away and blushing. Well deep inside, I did have feelings for him, just friends…That was awful. I say to myself. I now don’t know what to do; Hiro and I are officially together? “Michiko!” shouts Hiro, “I’m sorry…” I walk to Hiro, “I should be the one who is sorry, I like you a lot, I just don’t know what to say, I was scared that you would never like me, I love you Hiro I want to be yours…” I say in a low voice staring straight into his deep blue eyes. I sigh. Hiro takes me by he waist, hugs me and kisses me, I return the kiss. I then say, “You know I still have to train!” We both laugh. I now have the love of my life, with me…He then says, “Why don’t we warm up, I guess we could do it together…If you like” I say “sure why not Hiro, anyways I want you with me…” After 30 minutes of running and jogging I go to the locker room and get changed. I come out and see Hiro there waiting for me, “Michiko, wait for me after school in front of the building, I want to bring you some where…” I say “sure.”

It’s almost time for me to go meet Hiro. Shiho taps my shoulder. “I heard you and your coach Hiro were going out, is it true?” In addition, I nod. “Well have fun with your boyfriend!” In addition, I give her a weird look. “Class, get out your scripts, were going to perform a play with the other school in Tokyo, were performing “Romeo and Juliet’!” In addition, I gasp, I hope Hiro or Hatori will get the part. “Michiko, are you able to play Juliet, because I think she fits you perfectly” and I nod. I squeal and clap because I got the lead role. Shiho claps and says “Yay Michiko! You got the best part!” Ding ding ding, the bell rings, its time for me to go meet Hiro.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

oOkitOo on June 11, 2006, 6:10:09 AM

oOkitOo on
oOkitOothat was a sad ending...