Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Heart Breaking Day

A story about true love... I decided to write more to it because  I want the story to be happy and sad!  The prologue was just the whole story but I'm going to write a lot more to it to make it long and very good.  I spoiled the ending!! Oh Well!

Chapter 2 - A Heart Breaking Day

Chapter 2 - A Heart Breaking Day
Chapter 2---A Heart Breaking Day

I walk out of the building and find Hiro with his friends. He treats me like I’m his friend. I then say “Hiro I have something I have to tell you” my mind saying, you have to break up with him, he’s a guy you don’t know well. I do not think you should like him. “Sure Michiko, anything for you” says Hiro and his friends saying “oooo” “Hiro I think we should break up.” I say. “What? Why? What did I do wrong?” Hiro says in a sad and breaking voice. “Hiro, I don’t have feelings for you. I don’t like how you treat me like I’m your friend when you’re around your own friends.” I say soft and shy. “I’m sorry” I start to slowly walk away. “Michiko! I don’t want you to feel like this” Hiro says grabbing my arm. “I love you, I think your beautiful.” In addition, I blush, “You can say that if you want…” I start to pull away from him. “I---can you just give me another chance?” I say, “I guess” Hiro then pulls me to him, taking one-step he kisses me, I return the favor. “Thank you” Hiro whispers. Hiro then waves to his friends and shout, “I’m sorry guys, but I love Michiko, I don’t want her to leave my side and I love her because she’s beautiful, you guys should find someone that isn’t mine, so stop crushing on her Timmy!” I laugh and blush and hitting Hiro gently. Timmy’s face grew red and shouted back “Michiko, I love you! You don’t want Hiro! Pick me!” In addition, I keep on laughing. Wow, plenty of people liked me and I never knew about it? This surprises me. “See Michiko, I told you! You are beautiful”

Walking at the shore of the beach, I take small steps. Hiro suddenly grabs my hand, now holding it gently. I say to Hiro “Thank you, but I’m not sure if I can be with you.” Hiro looks at me with a confused face “What? I can’t believe your doing this to me! Are you crushing on Timmy or something?” I turn my face towards the sea. “No, I’m not crushing on Timmy. I just want you to be my friend. I never wanted a relationship with you” Hiro then stares at me. “Why? Why do you just want to be friends?” I turn away and start walking. “Michiko, I understand.” Hiro says softly.

I walk all the way to the train station with Hiro in silence. He suddenly says “Michiko, I too want to be your friend, I want to keep it that way” and I smile at him, “Thank you for understanding me Hiro” and I fall asleep on his shoulder. He takes me in his arms and carries me home. Since mom wasn’t home and neither was dad, Hiro found the keys in my pocket, when he got them, he woke me up. I was smiling. He gave me a kiss, a passionate kiss. I returned the favor. Then Hiro went with me into my house and gave me one last hug. “Bye Michiko, Good night” and he waves and walks out the door closing it.

I start to slowly walk up the stairs. Kisa says “Michiko! Who was that guy? He’s cute! Where were you?” I look up “Kisa, go to sleep! He was Hiro, my trainer. No, he’s not cute. I was at the beach” Kisa grinning “So, you going out with this dude?” I sigh, “No, were just friends, I’m tired so I’m going to go to bed now, you should too.” We both look at each other, staring straight into each others’ eyes, “Kisa, where is mom and dad?” Kisa looks away, her smile goes away with it. “Mom and dad are still at work” I look at her and sigh. Life is going to be dreadful for me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment