Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Romeo And Juliet

A story about true love... I decided to write more to it because  I want the story to be happy and sad!  The prologue was just the whole story but I'm going to write a lot more to it to make it long and very good.  I spoiled the ending!! Oh Well!

Chapter 3 - Romeo And Juliet

Chapter 3 - Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 3---Romeo and Juliet

Ah, a fresh new day, a fresh new start. I start out by going to brush my teeth. I hear Kisa singing to her songs next door since I have my own bathroom in my room. “Every heart is a piece of work,” sings Kisa. I groan and yell to Kisa, “Quiet down!” I walk out my door. I softly knock her door and say “Quiet Down!” suddenly she opens the door and pulls me in. “What now Kisa?” I say staring at her and turning down her music. “Michiko, you have to find the perfect outfit for me! Your good with fashion, I need you to help me because I have to wear something nice to show off to Timmy!” I look at her, “Timmy? You mean Timmy, the one who is Hiro’s best bud?” Kisa nods. “Okay, so lets see, a plaid miniskirt will do well, and your pink and white blouse will go well with it. When you do your hair, curl the front of it, after that, leave the curled hair in front and pull your hair back into a pony tail, that will do the trick, oh yea, for shoes, try wearing black boots, it will match.” Kisa stares at me like I’m crazy or something. “Thanks sis!” In addition, I walk back to my room.

I start to look for my outfit. A miniskirt, the one with white ruffles with the color blue with a blue tank top will do. Black boots and a ponytail held by a ribbon was what I wore. I walk down finding my sister with the outfit on that I chose for her. “Mom and dad left for work as usual, are we going to walk to school, or ride our bikes to school?” I stare at her, “Riding our bikes is fine, I don’t want to walk today.” I take some toast and start to spread butter on it. “Michiko, why don’t you like anyone? It’s like your life is full of drama and that’s it.” I stare at her with big huge eyes, practically glaring at her like she’s crazy. “I don’t know. I just don’t want to. Acting is my life.” I start to eat my buttered toast, one bite at a time. Kisa looks at me. She takes one bite out of her bagel. We both finish our food and start to clean up. After I wash the dishes I shout to Kisa, “Can you grab my bag while you’re up there?” Kisa shouts back “Okay!” I walk to the living room and get my boots. I pet my cat Whiskers. Kisa walks up to me and hands me my bag.

We both walk out the door locking it. Hiro passes by skateboarding. He waves to both of us and says “Hi” Kisa hides behind me. “Hiro, what are you doing here?” Hiro blushes “I was going to ask if you would like to ride your bike to school with me while I skateboard.” In addition, I nod. I get my bike and Kisa does also. We all ride together. “Kisa, keep up!” says Hiro. Kisa blushes and rides ahead of us. When she zoomed ahead, I fell. Hiro stopped Kisa and said “Michiko, are you ok?” I nod. I get back on my bike and Kisa zooms away. We both laugh. We arrive at school.

As I walk into Mr. Yomiko tells us to check the box of mail to see if your letter has been replied. I walk towards the box and find a envelope with my name printed on it. I slowly open it, trying not to rip it. I read:
Dear Michiko,
It is great to get to know you. I also like acting. I don’t have any siblings. My parents are lawyers. I too like to draw and write. I love to run, we should run together one day. The only thing is I like to run barefoot, it feels so good under the grass. I love to play the piano. I guess we have a lot in common. I’m being Romeo for the play our town is putting together. I heard that a really good actress was Juliet. I hope you like techno and trance music because I love it. My favorite color is White and Silver. Well that’s enough about each other.

Sincerely,Hatori

I bite my lip. Hatori’s Romeo? Today we had practice; the other school was coming here. “Oh my gosh!” I say to Shiho. “Shiho, the guy I have is Romeo for the play! The other high school is coming here today for practice! Oh my gosh oh my gosh!” Shiho giggles.

------

After school, I see a guy, a really tall and handsome guy. To myself I say is that him? I walk to the drama teacher, “Who is Romeo?” And she points to the tall and handsome guy. I walk up to him. “Hi Hatori” and he turns around. “Eh…Do I know you?” and I nod. “My name is Michiko, I was the one who wrote a letter to you. He nods and says “Wow it’s true, you are beautiful, my dreams were correct.” He touches my face. “Soft like cherry blossom petals.” I blush. I look straight into his eyes. He does the same. Hatori leans over and kisses me. Our lips touch, a passionate kiss. “Michiko, you are beautiful, a great person, are you willing to go out with me?” and I blush, then I nod. This is too perfect! Touching his face, I say “You are perfect” and he blushes. Our drama teacher just told us to meet the cast today, so no acting.

-------------

When I was walking home, Hatori caught up to me and held my hand. I look at him and smile. He does the same gesture. I don’t want him to leave me. “Michiko, want to meet some of my friends?” I nod. Hatori piggybacks me. We get to the park and his friends are waving. I notice Kisa and Timmy on a bench kissing. I smile. “Hey Hatori, who’s the girl?” Hatori says “Her name is Michiko, my love” and I blush. “Michiko, these guys are Ayame, Peter, and Yuki.” I say to them “Nice to meet you guys” I tell Hatori that I was just going to see something. I walk towards Timmy and Kisa. “Kisa…” I say. “Timmy…” I also say. “Together??!?!!?!” and then I start to laugh. Walking back, Hatori waves. Peter says “Hey, aren’t you playing Juliet??” And I nod. Yuki says, “You look beautiful just like a cherry blossom petal.” I blush even more. I don’t know what to say. Ayame says “Lucky Hatori” and we wave good-bye, Hatori takes my hand and holds it. We both walk to my house together.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment