Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - You think you know someone, then ...

A shopping mall boutique is taken over by aliens who abduct customers. (Characters very loosely drawn on Jill and Alexis from Resident Evil.

Chapter 5 - You think you know someone, then ...

Chapter 5 - You think you know someone, then ...
Jill and Alex had been awakened by the conversation. They had crept from their tents over to where the sound of voices was coming from.

Something fishy was obviously going on between their boyfriends and the two weird characters. The girls stood side by side a short distance away in the moonlight. They had puzzled looks on their faces and they were leaning slightly towards each other. Alex spoke first.

"What on Earth's going on here?"

"Yeh! Explain!" echoed Jill with more than a hint of anger in her voice.

Vincent and Holden had known they were going to have to put the girls in the picture sooner or later. Even so, Holden momentarily looked for approval to Vincent before speaking.

"Er ... firstly, Alex, this isn't Earth," he started, hesitantly. "It's Galactia 16."

Jill's and Alex's expressions remained surprisingly nonchalent. Holden continued.

"... and we'd like you to meet Gyp and Valk."

He gestured towards the two hedra who bowed respectfully towards the girls.

"They're hedra and they live in caves high up on the cliffs."

Holden pointed to the distant cliff (which was presently silhouetted against the star, moon and halo lit sky) as he spoke.

Jill and Alex might well have been exceedingly annoyed at the discovery that their boyfriends had undoubtedly colluded in abducting them to this alien world.

However, an aura of mystery emanating from Gyp and Valk was instead making them curious to learn more about this strange place, its history and its inhabitants.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMagic on June 16, 2009, 2:23:38 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicOh wow! the guys were in on the plan. Interesting XD