Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The wedding!

It's THE wedding folks! Jadey and Kaze!

Chapter 1 - The wedding!

Chapter 1 - The wedding!
It's quiet.

The priest is reading pages from the bible on the stand in front of him.
Kaze is fidgetting nervously, wringing his hands. "What time is it?" He asked Jagoku who looked at him blankly, since it was the fith time he'd asked in the last five minutes. The day had finally come, he was marrying Jade. The weather was calm, the clouds hiding the sun and the lake was still as the water glistened.

Eight light blue chairs stood on each side of the aisle. Sitting in them was Rafael, Mirah, Imbi, Tsukino, Bri, Takana, Lauren and Mage. All of them were waiting for the ceremony to begin.
A black limo parked at the end of the aisle and everyone turned. Stepping out, Souri stood by the door and turned as Jade followed her. Kaze gasped at his first sight of her, taken away.
Jade closed the limo door and walked up the aisle, Souri walking behind her. A bouquet of flowers, Lily of the valley, were in her hands as she approached the alter. A veil flowed down her back over her curled hair, her green eyes sparkled behind rectangle lensed glasses, free of a frame.
She stopped in front of Kaze and gave the flowers to Souri who smiled at her. Then Jade turned to Kaze and they held hands.
The priest read from the bible, and asked Jade and Kaze to say there vows.

"I, Jade, take you, Kaze, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow togethor, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring for us."
Jades eyes watered and she tried hard not to cry as she made these promises, and a tear slid down Kazes cheek.
"I, Kaze, take you, Jade, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow togethor, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring for us."

Tears ran lines of fresh skin through Jades make up as she silently cried and she smiled as she whiped them away. Kaze squeezed her hands lovingly.
The priest gave a few more words, and then they traded rings. "You may kiss the bride." The priest closed his bible and Kaze leaned foward to capture Jades lips with his. Photos were taken from the crowd, and Jagoku whistled his encouragment.

The limo beeped and Jade let out a yelp as Kaze swooped her into his arms and carried her toward the car. "Kazey!" Jade laughed and everyone watched, applauding and cheering, as Kaze carried his new wife into the car and they drove off.

"I never thought I'd see the day." Souri smiled as the car drove out of site. "Well you did." Jagoku smiled, putting an arm around her and kissed her cheek.
As everyone broke up and left the lake edge, talking about the party that would come on that night. "Do you think Kaze and Jade will make it?" Souri asked, looking up at her husband. Jagoku chuckled. "Well, for some reason..." He looked out to where the car had driven off. "I doubt it."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Peril879 on August 31, 2005, 4:47:08 PM

Peril879 on
Peril879Our romantic darkies' love.^^