Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jades suicide?

I dunno. I was bored so i wrote about Jade killing herself.

Chapter 1 - Jades suicide?

Chapter 1 - Jades suicide?
Jades suicide

I slowly walked down the steps, careful not to trip in the high heels I wore. I held the skirt up so I could see where my feet were, careful not to trip and make a comotion. I didn't want to be caught, I didn't want to say goodbye.

I opened the door and began to run, praying to god that I didn't fall and break my ankle. That's the last thing I needed right now, getting crippled. I fled to the edge of the cliff and stopped, taking a deep breath. I looked down at the waters far below. I couldn't see my reflection from such a distance, but if I could I would have seen my tearful face, decorated as a bride.

I don't know why, maybe it was symbolic to me? I'd spent half an hour in my room making myself look like this. Curling my hair into a ponytail, creating a daisy chain to go around the base of my ponytail, decorating my lips, eyes and cheeks with the softest touch of make up.
I was wearing the necklace I had inherited from my mother, the very same one she had worn at her wedding, as well as the earrings my father had given her, his first gift for her.

I was wearing pastel green gloves with three rings, I held up my hand to look at them. A sibling love ring from Jagoku, my engagment ring and Freyahs old wedding ring. Facing the waters, I closed my eyes and prepared to step foward.

"JADEY!"

shoot.
I turned to watch my brother running foward, his red eyes looking puzzled. "What are you doing? You might fall!" "That's the idea." I breathed. Jagoku stared at me in horror. "What? Jadey!" He began to run foward but I stepped back, falling.

The wind catched around me and blows up in the wind, my lips parted in a soft gasp and I watched jagoku lean over the edge screaming my name. I closed my eyes and waited, waited to die.
I heard a gun shot go off and wondered why and who wanted to shoot me. I heard a splash and opened my eyes to see Jagoku holding a gun in his hands, still crying. Had he missed? No, Jagoku never missed. He'd wanted to shoot the water.
Of course, if the water was already broken it couldn't hurt me so bad. The only way I could die now is willingly stay under water.

He wanted me to stay alive, giving me that second chance. "JADEY PLEASE!!!" He screamed. "I LOVE YOU!!! DON'T DO THIS!!! DON'T DIE! DON'T LEAVE MEEE!!!!" He roared in desperation and I found myself wondering what kind of monster would do this to him. What kind of monster would make Jagoku cry like that? On purpose?

Shaking my head, I gave one last prayer. 'Jagoku, Souri, Kaze, Rafael, Bri, Lauren, Mirah, everybody. Have a good life.'

(( A/N

Jade: >_> Im not commiting suicide
Jagoku: No cliffs around here anyway
Takana: *Clinging to Jades waist* DONT DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE X'(
X_x Look guys just calm down! ))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment