Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The necklace

When Yuki walks in on Tohru with another boy, he becomes butter and woman hatig, pushing Tohru away more. Does he still love her on the inside?

Chapter 1 - The necklace

Chapter 1 - The necklace
This is just something that popped into my head today. (looks nervously at the plot bunnies staring at her) Hehe….like I said, I was not attacked by the plot bunnies into doing this or anything. Hehe…..*whispers help me!*(by the way there is no curse in this one)
Kenji
“Tohru!” Kenji called.
Kenji and Tohru had been going out secretly for a month now, Kenji had been coming over when the Sohma boys were not home.
“Yes, Kenji?” Tohru replied.
“I wanted to give you something. Is anyone home tonight?”
“No, Shigure is with Hatori, Kyo is out, and Yuki is at a student council meeting today we have the house to ourselves!” Tohru replied cheerfully.
“Oh, okay.” Kenji said.
Suddenly, a low growl was heard. Kenji sweat dropped.
“I guess I’m pretty hungry!” he stated, rubbing the back of his neck.
“Oh! Sure, I was planning on making some misao for dinner.”
Kenji rubbed his stomach and smiled. He loved Tohru, but never had the guts to say it. The fear of rejection held him back every time. They entered the house and Tohru went straight to the kitchen.
“You can just put your bags down on my bed, I’ll be up in a minute!” Tohru yelled from the kitchen.
Kenji went upstairs and took out the necklace he bought for Tohru. (A/N:gasp!)
‘I hope she likes it.’ He thought.
It was a three karat necklace with a thin golden chain, leading down to a circle-shaped diamond.
‘This burned a hole in my pocket, but it’s worth it.’he thought again.
Tohru came up the steps and entered her room, only to find Kenji standing up, looking at her.
“Take my hand.” He said, in a soothing tone.
He led her on the bed and sat down next to her.
“Tohru, I wanted to give you this for a while now, but I was afraid you would reject me.” He said, pulling out the rectangular shaped box.
He opened it, slid behind her, and put on the necklace for her.
“Tohru…..I love you. I always have. “ he said, just above a whisper.
Tohru turned to face him, and said: “kenji… you have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that to me.” She whispered.
She pulled him in for a loving kiss.
Yuki’s POV
“Ugh. Thank gosh they cancled the meeting. If I have to sit through one more of those things, my head just might explode.’ Yuki muttered.
He headed home, the smell of misao filling his nostrils once he got to the door of his home. He went into the kitchen.
‘this rice is done.’ He thought, turning the rice cooker off.
He trudged upstairs to tell Tohru he was home, but her door was left cracked, so he could perfectly what was going on in Tohru’s room.
There Tohru was, locking lips with another man.
It didn’t help either that it was a real kiss. Not a quick kiss, or a peck on the cheek. A real, romantic, meaningful kiss.
Yuki was crushed.
He sprinted out the door, tears jerking at his eyes. To make matters worse, it started to rain.
‘Why did Tohru have to have a boyfriend! Doesn’t she know that I love her! It’s not fair! It’s not fair!’ thought Yuki.
Little did he know, that while he was reapeating the mantra in his head, a truck with an old driver was heading straight at him.
Normal POV
“Kenji, I think I heard something.” Tohru said.
She went downstairs, Only to find Yuki’s jacket on the floor, and the front door wide open.
“Oh, no.” Tohru said.
A//N: There is chapter one. Just to let you know, I’m not Yuki bashing or anything. Kenji is a made up character. I couldn’t use Kyo because this a Yukiru fic. Not a Kyoru. So there.
You know the drill…… REVIEW. (2-5 reviews and I’ll post the next chapter.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment