Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Disclaimer/Preview

What happens when the children of Ukitake Jyuushirou, Ichigo Kurosaki and Renji Abarai cross paths? Drabble. Ongoing story.

Chapter 1 - Disclaimer/Preview

Chapter 1 - Disclaimer/Preview
(( I DO NOT OWN BLEACH OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT KAI AND HIDEKI IN THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS PURELY FAN-WRITTEN AND DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEALING OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. ))

Ah, now that that's out of the way, I can go on to the little preview thing.

This story is about three teenagers, the offspring of Renji Abarai, Ukitake Jyuushirou and Ichigo Kurosaki. (No threesome, lol!) Shots of their childhoods will be added, as will be profiles. This is a tale of love, courage, friendship, life, death, bonding, and much, much more.

Weevil_Underwood and I came up with the original characters in this story.

Hideki Jyuushirou --- Created by logostak (Me)

Kai Kurosaki --- Created by logostak (Me)

Yatsuha Abarai --- Created by Weevil_Underwood (User on FAC and my best friend)

If you've managed to read this far, I'm glad it's caught your interest. Chapters will be uploaded soon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment