Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Profile #1: Hideki Jyuushirou

What happens when the children of Ukitake Jyuushirou, Ichigo Kurosaki and Renji Abarai cross paths? Drabble. Ongoing story.

Chapter 2 - Profile #1: Hideki Jyuushirou

Chapter 2 - Profile #1: Hideki Jyuushirou
Basic Statistics

Name: Hideki Jyuushirou
Age: 15
Nationality: Japanese
Interaction Level as a child: Average
Interaction Level as an teenager: Slightly larger than when he was a child
Hometown: Kyoto, Japan
Current Residence: Kawasaki, Japan
Occupation: Shinigami, 3rd Seat of 13th Division
Income: N/A
Talents/Skills: Can juggle up to six objects. Has an extreme talent for annoying others.
Salary: N/A
Birth order: May 27th, 1992
Siblings: N/A
Spouse: N/A
Children: N/A
Grandparents: N/A
Grandchildren: N/A
Significant Others: N/A
Relationship skills: Very outgoing, easy to make friends with. Usually very stubborn, but can be coaxed with skill. Can be joking in the wrong situations. Gets jealous easily.

Physical Characteristics:

Height: 5"11
Weight: 169 lbs.
Race: Asian
Eye Color: Teal
Hair Color: White
Glasses or contact lenses? Neither
Skin color: Pale peach
Shape of Face: Heart
Distinguishing features: Coughs up blood every now and then, scar on his left palm from knife injury (Was making tea for his father, reached for a spoon and cut his hand on a small knife)
How does he/she dress? Basic Shinigami Uniform
Mannerisms: Says 'eh' a lot in conversation.
Habits: Picks at his nails.
Health: Not in the best, has Tuberculosis (Passed down from his father)
Hobbies: Kicking cans, Chatting, Spending time with his father, sparring
Favorite Sayings: "A hand in the bush is worth two in the... Wait, let me start over..."
Speech patterns: Speaks quickly, sometimes stumbles over his words.
Disabilities: N/A
Style: Casual
Greatest flaw: Can be too sarcastic in serious situations.
Best quality: Knows how to accept another person's flaws.

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes and Attitudes

Educational Background: Elementary, Junior High, And High School
Intelligence Level: 118
Any Mental Illnesses? N/A
Learning Experiences: Everything has to die.
Character's short-term goals in life: To make the best tea his father has ever had.
Character's long-term goals in life: To find a lover
How does Character see himself/herself? An all-around, swell guy.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? A role model.
How self-confident is the character? Self-Confident enough to take on 100 elite samurai.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? Not at all.
What would most embarass this character? Running away from a battle, having his pride crushed.

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: His ego, his family, his best friends | Weaknesses: His mother's death, his father's illness, his pride
Introvert or Extrovert? Extrovert.
How does the character deal with anger? First, he hurls insults. Then he attacks with physical violence.
With sadness? Bottles it up inside him, then lets it out by taking it out on the person closest to him (physically)
With conflict? Insults/Battles
With change? Adjusts fairly quickly.
With loss? Stays unusually quiet for the next few weeks.
What does the character want out of life? To find a cure for Tuberculosis.
What would the character like to change in his/her life? His father's health.
What motivates this character? His family, and the possibility that he might find someone who could cure his father's illness.
What frightens this character? The possibility of his father dying.
What makes this character happy? Seeing his father happy.
Is the character judgmental of others? Very much so.
Is the character generous or stingy? Stingy, but only with those he doesn't know personally.
Is the character generally polite or rude? Rude, but he doesn't realize it most of the time.

Additional Notes:

'Tuberculosis' is a fatal lung disease that causes you to cough up blood, become faint, and quickens your breath.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment