Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Trouble Brewing

What happens when the children of Ukitake Jyuushirou, Ichigo Kurosaki and Renji Abarai cross paths? Drabble. Ongoing story.

Chapter 8 - Trouble Brewing

Chapter 8 - Trouble Brewing
Chapter Four

Trouble Brewing

“Hideki, is it?”

“Yes, sir.”

Sosuke Aizen folded his hands on his desk. “Hmm... Zaraki tells me he has an extremely high level of spiritual energy. Is this true?”

Gin shook his head, grinning. “No, sir. Incredibly low, if I do say so myself. In fact, I was walking by him earlier this morning. His reaction to my power was that of any other's.”

Aizen chuckled. “Well, if he can't surpass you, then I'm positive that my spiritual energy will crush him. Quite literally.”

The lavender-haired Captain nodded. “Exactly. He doesn't seem like too smart of a boy, either. I caught him talking to a cat as I spotted him in the crowd.”

“Hmm. A cat?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I'll take that fact into consideration.”

“I'm pleased you will, sir.”

Aizen looked up at Gin. “You are dismissed, Ichimaru. I have some... personal matters to attend to.”

Gin, still smiling, bowed and left Aizen's quarters.

Sosuke leaned back in his chair, hands behind his head. “Hmm... He just might pose a real threat.”

He sat up again. No... he thought. Ichimaru will take care of him for me.

Lost in thought, he nearly fell over --- but kept his balance. Pfft. As if the son of the Thirteenth Company could do anything harmful. Hideki's father was the most ill living being in the Soul Society, anyway. So what could his son possibly do?

Aizen laughed to himself once more. He shan't even worry...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment