Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hinata's scare

Naruto left on another mission with jiriah and came back hurt almost dead Hinata is devastated and scared that something like that will happen to him again and then she won't be able to confess her true feeling for him will she tell him

Chapter 1 - Hinata's scare

Chapter 1 - Hinata's scare
A sweet Naru/Hina story done in Hinata's Pov

I was sitting in the hospital waiting for Kiba to get out he had broke his leg on the mission we just went on. Things were getting boring sense my Naruto left well, hes not really my Naruto I have just been in love with him sense we have been young kids but, hes never really noticed me because of Sakura it makes me hate her so much.

"Bring him in here hurry hes in critical condition!"
"Naruto!" I screamed in horror watched Tsunade and Shizune bring in Naruto's almost dead body.
"Lady Tsunade what happened to Naruto?" I was almost crying at this point.
"He and Jiriah were ambushed on their mission and were almost Kiled. We already have Jiriah in critical care and we were just bringing Naruto in . Were going to have to operate you can come in and see him after were done. I nodded in agreement and sat back down in my chair to wait.

It seemed like hours I had been waiting but it was only about fourty-five-minutes. I was really begining to worry what if he dies and I never get to tell him how I feel. I began to sob silently at this thought if you get through this Naruto I sware I will tell you my true feelings even if it kills me. Oh Naruto please get throught this I love you so much Naruto I couldn't bare if you were gone.

"Hinata were done if you wan't to see him but hes not awake yet." I nodded to Lady Tsunade and rushed myself into his hospital room. It was hard for me to see him like that hooked to so many machines scratched and bruised all over I almost broke down but stopped myself. I walked over and sat beside him on the bed. Oh please Naruto don't die I whispered grabbing his hand and kissing his lips lightly. I blushed hard afterward though I finally kissed Naruto even thought he was uncontious when I did it it still felt good.

"Hinata wake up Hinata." I woke to see Naruto staring me strait in my face "Hey did you faint again do you have some kind of fainting problem or something because you always faint around me and do you have a fever because your face always gets red around me too why do you always do that around me huh?"
"Naruto your awake!" I screamed happily hugging him and blushing hard. "Yeah and I feel great I guess thats because of the ninetailedfox though."
"Still your awake thats the important thing right?"
"Yeah I guess your right I mean I am going to be the Hokage one day and the village can't have its future hokage dying on them."
"Yeah thats true." I chuckled.
"You know you still haven't anwered my questions yet." I blushed 'Come on Hinata you can do it you promised your self if he lived you would tell him your true feelings.' I took a deep breath and began to fiddle with my fingers. "Its because I love you Naruto I have sense we were little kids in the acadamy when I first saw you walk through those doors every day watching you hitting on Sakura every day my heart sinking to my stomach only being able to watch you go."
"Oh Hinata." Naruto started to sit up. "Ow shoot."
"Naruto please don't strain yourself."
"I'm fine don't worry about me believe it." Naruto replied getting a small smile out of Hinata. "Look I'm sorry Iv'e caused so much pain to you and....I would reallly like to make it up to you."
"How?"
"Well the truth is sense wev'e hung out more I've started to fall for you I just didn't tell you because I wasn't sure so, would you like to be my girlfriend." Naruto said holding up his pinky finger. "Seriously."
"Of course so will you be my girlfriend."
"Yes of course I will."
"YAY!" Naruto yelled hugging Hinata 'Wow Naruto hugging me and hes finally noticed me.'
"Naruto!" Hinata screamed kissing him full on the mouth this surprised him at first but surrendered after a few seconds. 'I can't believe it Naruto is finally mine and it just took five short years.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlakWolfBeast on May 12, 2008, 5:51:46 AM

BlakWolfBeast on
BlakWolfBeastah Whats dis n is it from a real episode or did u write it to make yourself feal better

luffylover92 on May 16, 2008, 11:31:56 AM

luffylover92 on
luffylover92?

hflp on May 3, 2008, 6:24:06 AM

hflp on
hflp-_- Ye~ah...ONLY five years. But I could imagine that being the situation where she confesses. Good story.

luffylover92 on May 10, 2008, 2:06:26 AM

luffylover92 on
luffylover92thanks that means alot considering my chosen profesion is to be a author oh and about the five years I really didn't know how long she actually liked him for so I kinda just put a random year number down