Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tha Mysterious Aquarius

This is a sweet story i'll try to add a chapter a day so if I don't just bear with me>

Chapter 2 - Tha Mysterious Aquarius

Chapter 2 - Tha Mysterious Aquarius
"The castle's being attacked!Get the princess out!"Sailor Aurora screamed."But let me help!I already hit the super level I can do something!"Aquarius cried."No princess,I'm taking you to the last safe place on earth:Tokyo,Japan."An orange-haired girl said.In Tokyo..."What?!"The girls said.It had been exactly 1 year since the defeat of Chaos and it had been relativly peaceful but they all had a feeling that something would happen."We received word from Luna's sister Kit in the South Pole that she is bringing the scout and princess in training,Aquarius to live and fight with us because her kingdom is no longer safe"Artemis stated."Well,who's she going to stay with?My mom won't let her stay with us!"Serena said."She can stay with us,Hotaru has a spare bed in her room she can use"Amara replied.Then,they noticed a girl with aquamarine hair and another girl with orange hair looking at the sakura trees."Who are you?"Raye asked,walking over to her."You wouldn't beleive me if I told you."She said,picking up a sakura blossom and slipping it into her hair."Try us"Lita stated."I'm the princess of the South Pole"She said."So your Aquarius?"Amy asked."She is,and judging by my sister you must be the inner and outer scouts"The other girl said,transforming into an orange cat with a silver cresent moon on her head and jumping on the girl's shoulder."Kit no need to be rude,call me Aqua"she said.Then,they heard screaming."Oh no!Let's go guys!Super Aquarius Prism Power!"Aqua cried.She was then surrounded in rainbow ribbon and light and her uniform appeared which was pink and light blue."Ok guys you heard her,let's go!"Sailor Moon said,following Aqua to the source of the screaming.When they got there a dark blob-like monster was stealing what looks like flowers from people.Then,the monster grabbed Sailor Jupiter and started trying to take her flower."You let her go!"Aqua cried,launching a yellow circle of energy from her rod which made the monster drop her."Are you ok Jupiter?"Aqua asked. "Yeah,now let's beat this thing!"Lita replied."South Pole Crystal Barrage!""Jupiter Thunderclap Zap!"They cried combining and forming an attack so strong the monster exploded and the soul flowers returned to their respective owners."That was absolutly amazing Aqua!"Sailor Venus said."You are a most welcome team member and friend"Sailor Moon said,holding out her hand.Aqua took it and said,"Thanks i'll try my best!"She then walked home with her mew friends hoping like on the Moon Kingdom,it would last a lifetime.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alex772 on August 4, 2007, 7:40:18 AM

alex772 on
alex772ok good but it went too fast

gaaralover1 on July 31, 2007, 12:20:09 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1COOL!! I like sailor moon. But they cancled the show.. hte last episode I saw was at my mom's friend's funeral or my great great Aunt's funeral.. I dun know but it was a funeral and that was the last epsiode I saw.. Thanks for reminding me how much I love Sailor moon! I even sing the theme song outta now where some times.

lunagirl13 on August 1, 2007, 6:55:59 AM

lunagirl13 on
lunagirl13That's awsome!And your welcome!*smiiles*